My ultimate bbc sissy faggot fantasy.

Keep having this fantasy and my wife says she will allow it for my next birthday.

it’s starts with a sissy shopping trip. She helps me pick out a cute pink lingerie set and matching cage along with some heels and a blond wig. After shaving and cleaning me she helps me with makeup and getting dressed before inviting 2 black bulls over and pimping me out to them. After a few minutes I ask her to stop and i don’t want to go any farther. That only pisses her off and she tells the black men to use me harder. I cry as they ******* me and fuck me at the same time until I get 10 inches of black chocolate at both ends and I feel their hot sticky warm cum fill my mouth and boypussy. I thank the black men and then the next 2 come inside. She’s got a line ready for their turns.

Keep having this fantasy and my wife says she will allow it for my next birthday.

it’s starts with a sissy shopping trip. She helps me pick out a cute pink lingerie set and matching cage along with some heels and a blond wig. After shaving and cleaning me she helps me with makeup and getting dressed before inviting 2 black bulls over and pimping me out to them. After a few minutes I ask her to stop and i don’t want to go any farther. That only pisses her off and she tells the black men to use me harder. I cry as they ******* me and fuck me at the same time until I get 10 inches of black chocolate at both ends and I feel their hot sticky warm cum fill my mouth and boypussy. I thank the black men and then the next 2 come inside. She’s got a line ready for their turns.

And when is your birthday?

Similar. Wife cages me and takes me on a sissy shopping trip. While picking things out, she tells the store employees that the lingerie and sexy clothes she is buying is for me. Then she dresses me up and we go out with her bull and a friend that he brings as a double date for me. We go for a weekend vacation in another town as their wives and as couples, share a double bed hotel room. Between the two bulls, they produce a strap on roughly the same size as they are and my wife and I take turns servicing 3 cocks ( bull, friend and strap on), among other combinations.

Love it enjoy these black God's

my fantasy is for my dom female friend to dress me up totally and we meet two young big cock males - after some dancing and kissing - we go back to the room where both males fuck her then both males fuck me.
This we have had the pleasure of doing fantastic experience I can promise

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820-010923_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820-010923_Gallery.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 20220820_001353.jpg
    20220820_001353.jpg
    951.7 KB · Views: 57
my fantasy is to get gang banged and humiliated and dominated and beaten up and degraded by my fit cousin, my girlfriend, my sister, mum and 6 black men

Having been a loving and very happy cuckold to my BBC exclusive wife for two decades I have cleaned and swallowed gallons of precious Black seed. Our relationship has progressed through many different stages along the way. From reclaiming to caged, denied, and pussy free. I have experienced true pleasure. My desire to swallow her Mans seed from her has progressed to needing it directly from the source. I know know what it feels like to be feminine and pleasing a real man. My fantasy and desires for more and deeper have only increased.

My fantasy now. My wife informs me she and her Bull are planning to spend the weekend together and I will be feminine for them. Unknown to me they have deeper plans for me. My wife and I spend the day preparing for what I think is his visit. Upon his arrival I am shocked to see he did not come alone. With him is his buddy. His friend is a huge Man. They inform me as I wait in my bra and panties in my submissive pose that they have decided I am not going to be needed for them, but want to be sure I also have a weekend to remember. My wife explains that I am to be this Mans sissy and I will please him in every way he desires. I am told it's what I should want too. She places a collar and leash around my neck to show me and him my acceptance. My nervousness and hesitation is openly displayed as she encourages me to simply enjoy this next step. Once collared I am lead on my hands and knees to this giant Man. My wife and her Bull watch as I am made to suck the largest Black Man I have ever seen. His pheromones quickly strip me of my resistance and hesitation. Within minutes I am eagerly licking and begging him to deposit his seed down my throat. After what seems like forever I am finally given my reward. This only increases my humiliation and ultimately my need for more.

Once he is clean and dry I am informed that the weekend has only begun. They exchange some talk that I am his completely. With that I am told I will be going with him. He tells me thank them and say my good byes as he begins to lead me to the door. Still only dressed in my panties and bra I show resistance at the door. A quick slap on the ass and his telling me I am his now and will do as I am told I am brought out of the house. The distance to his car seems like a mile as I know any and all of my neighbors who can see may indeed see.

Once in his car I am told that I will thank him for what is about to happen. He tells me how sexy I am and how much more I will be when he's done. The entire drive I am made to have his Cock in my mouth. That I must admit I enjoyed. Upon arrival at his place the reverse of leaving my home is performed. Admittedly still openly displayed as a white sissy the exposure seems less humiliating. Once inside his home I am informed that I will not be leaving until I have been sissified beyond any ability to reverse. I am told how he knows this frightens me, but knows its what I deeply and secretly desire. He's not wrong. I am then led to his bathroom. He explains the rules of his house. First and foremost I must understand that my hole is now his pussy and I will learn to always be clean and prepared for him. He tells me I will do what he is doing daily on my own, but the first time he will assist. I am given a deep body *******. Once he is satisfied I am clean he puts me in the bath that has been drawn and smells of roses. My body is inspected and any remaining hair removed. Once dry I am bent over as he injects a cool fluid deep into me, followed by a large plug. I am told that I should be grateful for being trained as he will never accept my inability to satisfy him.

Finally I am lead to his bed. Once again I am allowed to taste him as he continues to tell me his rules and what I am expected to do for him.

He then stops and begins to finish his setup. A video camera is turned on. By now I am super excited and willing to do whatever he desires. I am told to look into the camera and verbally expose myself and my acceptance of what is about to happen. When satisfied he explains that I will never again have any need for the tiny clit I have. I am caged in the smallest metal cage I've ever seen. The weight and tightness only increases my sexual frenzy. Now on camera I am totally exposed, plugged and caged and begging him to own me.

With that he is beaming with pride. He tells me that my wife wants to see everything and my open desire for all that's about to happen and how I will change for the better.

I have so much more, but this post is already long.

I have one where I have to take a female room mate and she slowly feminizes me to serve her and her bbc friends. Turns out I am just one in a pattern of sissies she has feminized and turned over to her friends.
Makes sense to me. Everybody is better for it.

Back