my true hook up stories

thatnyce1

Male
From
US
SPRING BREAK:
This is one of many to come spring break stories. I always have a blast when I head to Florida and Myrtal Beach.

POLISH GIRL:

About six years back my buddy and I went down to FLorida. We usually do this once a year in March to get away from the winter plus it usually when the beaches are the most fun. We went out the first night, was a little tired from flight and stuff so just took a little time to look around and figure out where stuff was.
The next morning we got up and headed to the beach in the afternoon. We set up shop in an area that wasnt too crowded but still close enough to where the action was. There was music playing in the back and the beaches were starting to get busy. Luckily the area we were in wasnt packed yet. About 15 minutes after we arrived a group of 4 girls came and sat pretty close by. They were speaking another language and laughing, giggling all of that.They had a cooler and were pouring drinks in cups so people didnt know it was alcohol.. was smart idea. They were beautiful, nice tight bodies. My boy and I couldnt keep our eyes off of them. I noticed one kept looking over at me so finally after about 45 minutes I gave her a little wave to come over. I stood up and said hi. The music was a little loud so I walked her about 20 feet from where we were sitting.
The convo started off normal. She had a cute accent. I found out they were over from Europe for a week. She was very flirty.
WRjzf5q.gif

As we talked she became touchy and more and more flirty. She told me when she grew up they had no black men in her area and even now they hardly have any. She said she has never seen so many black men which made me laugh. I told her she was missing out, which made her laugh, but then she said "I know". I asked her how and she told me she sees black men in sports and on tv and has always wanted to meet one. She said her favorite music was from black guys. I asked her what kind of music she liked and she said American hip hop and R&B.

Her body was sexy. Thin and tall. Nice phat ass for a girl that thin. Beautiful eyes. I was getting turned on just talking to her and I think she was as well. I asked her if she could dance, she said not very well. There was music playing in the background so I told her I could teach her... She laughed and I told her I was serious. She started dancing around a little so I grabbed her by the hips and turned her around, I then pulled her into me. She was a little hesitant at first but then she started moving her ass more.
50MBzad.gif

After we danced for a minute she kind of walked away back to her friends. I was like wtf.. But she just grabbed a cup, poured something in it then made one for me. I think they were wine coolors I cant remember. Anyways she game back with the cup and after watching her walk and having her dance on me I was very horny. Im sure it was showing too. She handed me the cup, leaned in, gave me a kiss on the cheek and started dancing on me again. rubbing her stomach on mine holding my hand up, moving her hips.I wanted her to turn around and shake the ass on me again but she didnt. This reminded me why i loved spring break so much. We danced and flirted a bit more she touched my chest and ran her hand over my stomach and told me I had a great body.. At this point she was very touchy and flirty with me. She told me she thought black men had great asses and asked to see mine. I showed her it quick and she gave me a smack on it. I was like damn
B2Sqlo0.gif

After this two of her friends came over and she introduced us. Her other friend was making drinks then headed over. I asked them where they were saying. The girl I was talking with told me the room was amazing and had a great view. I knew what she was doing so I played along and said I would love to see it. She took my hand and walked me back over to the blanket. She put on a towel around her waist and some sandles.. We then walked to the hotel which was right there. I didnt have the heart to tell her i was staying at the same one plus I really didnt want her there the whole time.. I didnt wanna spend the week with just one girl.

As soon as we got into the room she brought me over to the glass door and showed me the view. It was nice and as i was looking she sort of got closer to me and had her body touching mine. I had been teased enough. I put my hand under her chin and guided her in for a kiss. He kissed standing there for a second and she led me over to the bed. we kissed some more than she started kissing down my body.. I was hard as a rock by now. As soon as she got my shorts off her eyes got big and she smiled.
Told her it was my 9 inch friend and she laughed and said " I like this friend". I will never forget the way she said it too, was cute and funny and a huge turn on.
She sucked me well.. She couldnt go very far down but used her tongue on the sides. I needed to be in her right then. I pulled her up on me and undid her top. She had beautiful tits. I sucked on them than worked my way down. I slid my finger under her bikini bottom and put it in her. It was nice and wet already for me but i slid them down and licked her for a bit anyways..
She asked me if I had a condom , I didnt.. She told me to go get one.. This was killing me because I was ready to go right then. I threw my clothes on and rushed down to the elevater.. People probably saw this black guy walking fast with a 9 inch tent poking out of his shorts.. I got out of the hotel and across the street was a store luckily. Went and bought them and hurried back to the room. She greated me naked at the door, as soon as it shut she dropped to her knees and sucked me off. I couldnt wait any longer. I lifted her up and carried her to the bed, put the condom on pinned her arms down and got on her. Her pussy was tight I couldnt get all the way in.. I dont think i have ever busted so fast in my life...

We sat there for a second and I was ready for round 2. I put her hand on my cock and she started stroking. She then leaned down and licked it. I put another condom on and bent her over. I wanted that ass bouncing off of me since i first laid eyes on her. Giot it felt good. I pulled her hair a bit and gave the ass some smacks... I went at it hard and this time when I busted I pulled the condom off and shot my load on her ass. Not sure if she liked that as she quickly got up and cleaned it off..

We layed there for a bit and I told her I had to meet my boy to go get something to eat. She wanted to come so we went down and all her friends came as well. After that I told her I would see her around, as she didnt have a phone that worked over here I never ended up bumping into her again though

Attachments

• firstgif.gif
    firstgif.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 82
  • partg2.gif
    partg2.gif
    20 MB · Views: 85
  • lastgif.mp4
    1.6 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
not sure why those gifs didnt show up, they show up when i was making the thread.. where the broken links are those attachtments suppose to go, added them to bottom and they work now

Last edited:
SPRING BREAK:
This is one of many to come spring break stories. I always have a blast when I head to Florida and Myrtal Beach.
POLISH GIRL:

About six years back my buddy and I went down to FLorida. We usually do this once a year in March to get away from the winter plus it usually when the beaches are the most fun. We went out the first night, was a little tired from flight and stuff so just took a little time to look around and figure out where stuff was.
The next morning we got up and headed to the beach in the afternoon. We set up shop in an area that wasnt too crowded but still close enough to where the action was. There was music playing in the back and the beaches were starting to get busy. Luckily the area we were in wasnt packed yet. About 15 minutes after we arrived a group of 4 girls came and sat pretty close by. They were speaking another language and laughing, giggling all of that.They had a cooler and were pouring drinks in cups so people didnt know it was alcohol.. was smart idea. They were beautiful, nice tight bodies. My boy and I couldnt keep our eyes off of them. I noticed one kept looking over at me so finally after about 45 minutes I gave her a little wave to come over. I stood up and said hi. The music was a little loud so I walked her about 20 feet from where we were sitting.
The convo started off normal. She had a cute accent. I found out they were over from Europe for a week. She was very flirty.
WRjzf5q.gif

As we talked she became touchy and more and more flirty. She told me when she grew up they had no black men in her area and even now they hardly have any. She said she has never seen so many black men which made me laugh. I told her she was missing out, which made her laugh, but then she said "I know". I asked her how and she told me she sees black men in sports and on tv and has always wanted to meet one. She said her favorite music was from black guys. I asked her what kind of music she liked and she said American hip hop and R&B.

Her body was sexy. Thin and tall. Nice phat ass for a girl that thin. Beautiful eyes. I was getting turned on just talking to her and I think she was as well. I asked her if she could dance, she said not very well. There was music playing in the background so I told her I could teach her... She laughed and I told her I was serious. She started dancing around a little so I grabbed her by the hips and turned her around, I then pulled her into me. She was a little hesitant at first but then she started moving her ass more.
50MBzad.gif

After we danced for a minute she kind of walked away back to her friends. I was like wtf.. But she just grabbed a cup, poured something in it then made one for me. I think they were wine coolors I cant remember. Anyways she game back with the cup and after watching her walk and having her dance on me I was very horny. Im sure it was showing too. She handed me the cup, leaned in, gave me a kiss on the cheek and started dancing on me again. rubbing her stomach on mine holding my hand up, moving her hips.I wanted her to turn around and shake the ass on me again but she didnt. This reminded me why i loved spring break so much. We danced and flirted a bit more she touched my chest and ran her hand over my stomach and told me I had a great body.. At this point she was very touchy and flirty with me. She told me she thought black men had great asses and asked to see mine. I showed her it quick and she gave me a smack on it. I was like damn
B2Sqlo0.gif

After this two of her friends came over and she introduced us. Her other friend was making drinks then headed over. I asked them where they were saying. The girl I was talking with told me the room was amazing and had a great view. I knew what she was doing so I played along and said I would love to see it. She took my hand and walked me back over to the blanket. She put on a towel around her waist and some sandles.. We then walked to the hotel which was right there. I didnt have the heart to tell her i was staying at the same one plus I really didnt want her there the whole time.. I didnt wanna spend the week with just one girl.

As soon as we got into the room she brought me over to the glass door and showed me the view. It was nice and as i was looking she sort of got closer to me and had her body touching mine. I had been teased enough. I put my hand under her chin and guided her in for a kiss. He kissed standing there for a second and she led me over to the bed. we kissed some more than she started kissing down my body.. I was hard as a rock by now. As soon as she got my shorts off her eyes got big and she smiled.
Told her it was my 9 inch friend and she laughed and said " I like this friend". I will never forget the way she said it too, was cute and funny and a huge turn on.
She sucked me well.. She couldnt go very far down but used her tongue on the sides. I needed to be in her right then. I pulled her up on me and undid her top. She had beautiful tits. I sucked on them than worked my way down. I slid my finger under her bikini bottom and put it in her. It was nice and wet already for me but i slid them down and licked her for a bit anyways..
She asked me if I had a condom , I didnt.. She told me to go get one.. This was killing me because I was ready to go right then. I threw my clothes on and rushed down to the elevater.. People probably saw this black guy walking fast with a 9 inch tent poking out of his shorts.. I got out of the hotel and across the street was a store luckily. Went and bought them and hurried back to the room. She greated me naked at the door, as soon as it shut she dropped to her knees and sucked me off. I couldnt wait any longer. I lifted her up and carried her to the bed, put the condom on pinned her arms down and got on her. Her pussy was tight I couldnt get all the way in.. I dont think i have ever busted so fast in my life...

We sat there for a second and I was ready for round 2. I put her hand on my cock and she started stroking. She then leaned down and licked it. I put another condom on and bent her over. I wanted that ass bouncing off of me since i first laid eyes on her. Giot it felt good. I pulled her hair a bit and gave the ass some smacks... I went at it hard and this time when I busted I pulled the condom off and shot my load on her ass. Not sure if she liked that as she quickly got up and cleaned it off..

We layed there for a bit and I told her I had to meet my boy to go get something to eat. She wanted to come so we went down and all her friends came as well. After that I told her I would see her around, as she didnt have a phone that worked over here I never ended up bumping into her again though

Another great story champ - I enjoyed that one was well. Sound like you have some fun adventures to chronicle as well. I wish I had the time to recount many of mine as well but I do when I can. Thumbs up from ~BBB76.

Another great story champ - I enjoyed that one was well. Sound like you have some fun adventures to chronicle as well. I wish I had the time to recount many of mine as well but I do when I can. Thumbs up from ~BBB76.
same my man its hard to find the time to write them up.... maybe when i old and retired i will have time to share more

Back