My trip to Sénégal

squillie

Female
From
France
So I spoke about me first time and someone asked me so here is my story about my holidays in Sénégal. Hope you like it even though there isn't really anything special about it xD

I was 22 when I decided to go on vacation on my own and Sénégal was my destination.
Travel alone can be a bit scary, expecially if you don't know anybody. So I went on several forums and chats in order to meet some people from there.
It is a weird experience because everyone you will meet will try to hit on you. Everyone. So I filtered out a lot of people : too clingy, too religious, too young, too old...

And I met this guy. 29 years old, nice looking and pretty confident. He was nice and we spoke for quite a long time before he offered to host me.
Of course you can guess we spoke about sex and hosting me was not exactly free of any charge. But I liked him and he was really into it since he never had sex with a white girl before.
So I agreed and we kept talking for weeks before the day I finally took the plane.

He picked me up at the airport and brought me home. It felt strange to me because he was living with his whole family : parents, sisters and brother; but they were very welcoming and nice to me as he introduced me as his french girlfriend. He wasted no time and we had sex on the very first night on my arrival. Again, it felt a bit strange in the morning because the walls were very thin so I guess everyone heard us having sex. His sisters started treating me like I was part of the family and I guess his little brother (about 15 I guess) started acting a bit weird around me (I even caught him a few time spying on me taking a shower).

I was doing vacation stuff on daytime and he kept having sex with me night after night. After a few days thought, he told my that I never saw me take any and asked me if I was taking the pill. I told him I wasn't. I actually had an implant which is a lot better for me than swallowing a pill every day but he didn't let me any time to explain and went to his own conclusion.
He said I could get pregnant and asked me if that would bother me. I didn't want to disappoint him as he seemed to be really excited so I lied and kept on playing on his fantasy. I told him I wanted he and from that point he became even more excited. He also became a lot more clingy, speaking about babies and weddings.

The very next day I guess all the family knew I could carry the next member of the family and they, too, became even more friendly and maybe too stifling.
It was a very good holidays. I saw a lot of things, went a lot to the beach and well... you know ^^
But I had to go back and he drove me back to the airport. The ride back was very long. He actually was very ennoying and kept telling me to update him on my condition.
I got home and of course there was no special condition. So I contacted him one last time to tell him the "bad" news and thank him for the time we spent together.
I never saw him again since then.

So I spoke about me first time and someone asked me so here is my story about my holidays in Sénégal. Hope you like it even though there isn't really anything special about it xD

I was 22 when I decided to go on vacation on my own and Sénégal was my destination.
Travel alone can be a bit scary, expecially if you don't know anybody. So I went on several forums and chats in order to meet some people from there.
It is a weird experience because everyone you will meet will try to hit on you. Everyone. So I filtered out a lot of people : too clingy, too religious, too young, too old...

And I met this guy. 29 years old, nice looking and pretty confident. He was nice and we spoke for quite a long time before he offered to host me.
Of course you can guess we spoke about sex and hosting me was not exactly free of any charge. But I liked him and he was really into it since he never had sex with a white girl before.
So I agreed and we kept talking for weeks before the day I finally took the plane.

He picked me up at the airport and brought me home. It felt strange to me because he was living with his whole family : parents, sisters and brother; but they were very welcoming and nice to me as he introduced me as his french girlfriend. He wasted no time and we had sex on the very first night on my arrival. Again, it felt a bit strange in the morning because the walls were very thin so I guess everyone heard us having sex. His sisters started treating me like I was part of the family and I guess his little brother (about 15 I guess) started acting a bit weird around me (I even caught him a few time spying on me taking a shower).

I was doing vacation stuff on daytime and he kept having sex with me night after night. After a few days thought, he told my that I never saw me take any and asked me if I was taking the pill. I told him I wasn't. I actually had an implant which is a lot better for me than swallowing a pill every day but he didn't let me any time to explain and went to his own conclusion.
He said I could get pregnant and asked me if that would bother me. I didn't want to disappoint him as he seemed to be really excited so I lied and kept on playing on his fantasy. I told him I wanted he and from that point he became even more excited. He also became a lot more clingy, speaking about babies and weddings.

The very next day I guess all the family knew I could carry the next member of the family and they, too, became even more friendly and maybe too stifling.
It was a very good holidays. I saw a lot of things, went a lot to the beach and well... you know ^^
But I had to go back and he drove me back to the airport. The ride back was very long. He actually was very ennoying and kept telling me to update him on my condition.
I got home and of course there was no special condition. So I contacted him one last time to tell him the "bad" news and thank him for the time we spent together.
I never saw him again since then.
Very interesting and hot story!! THX

Back