My story...

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by wifesfirst, Jul 30, 2013.

1. wifesfirst

wifesfirst Member

Not sure how to go about this or what people are interested in or not. It turns me on thinking about relaying my story and how I ended up on here but concious it maybe a bit of a ramble.

Let me know if I should start from the beginning i.e why black lads turn me on or go straight to my first cuckold meet?

XOXO

wit likes this.
  2. chisledblack4wht

chisledblack4wht Well-Known Member

US
    Start from when you met your first black man, and how did it evolve from there.

chocolate thunder likes this.
  3. DDC

DDC New Member

Ya I say start from the begin. A lot of the fun is in the little details.

4. tiney1

tiney1 Member

Please tell the whole thing. Every detail.

5. BIGBLKMAN

BIGBLKMAN Member

I am suggesting that you tell us about your first experience with a black man, what kept you attracted to black men so that you could not go back to non-black men and then how that led you into the cuckold scene. After which you can do a series of true stories, one by one, about each black man with whom you have had a BBC experience.

6. tiney1

tiney1 Member

Damn you are one very sexy girl. I can only imagine how much yoiur first black stud enjoyed mnaking your body trembke and shake with pleasure, in ways your hubby never could or never will...
    Please tell us!!

wit likes this.
  7. Nothere

Nothere New Member

Start with the first time that you got wet thinking about black cock and go from there.

8. ray0201

ray0201 Member

I WOULD love to hear your story PLS tell- do u want to email it or email chat here about your story- I shall share mine with u

wit likes this.