My story...

wifesfirst

Couple
From
UK
Not sure how to go about this or what people are interested in or not. It turns me on thinking about relaying my story and how I ended up on here but concious it maybe a bit of a ramble.

Let me know if I should start from the beginning i.e why black lads turn me on or go straight to my first cuckold meet?

XOXO

Reactions: wit
Not sure how to go about this or what people are interested in or not. It turns me on thinking about relaying my story and how I ended up on here but concious it maybe a bit of a ramble.

Let me know if I should start from the beginning i.e why black lads turn me on or go straight to my first cuckold meet?

XOXO
Start from when you met your first black man, and how did it evolve from there.

I am suggesting that you tell us about your first experience with a black man, what kept you attracted to black men so that you could not go back to non-black men and then how that led you into the cuckold scene. After which you can do a series of true stories, one by one, about each black man with whom you have had a BBC experience.

Damn you are one very sexy girl. I can only imagine how much yoiur first black stud enjoyed mnaking your body trembke and shake with pleasure, in ways your hubby never could or never will...
Please tell us!!

I WOULD love to hear your story PLS tell- do u want to email it or email chat here about your story- I shall share mine with u

Back