My New Black Neighbor

FeriMosh

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NE, US
Hello everyone, I had some time to ******* so I thought I'd write a story. Here goes:

After a long day at work I couldn't wait to get home. This week had been so busy that the days ran into each other. Thank goodness it's Friday night. I just wanted to sit and put my feet up and settle down with a warm cup of tea. It was raining as I drove home. The drops of rain were splattering against my windshield in a steady pattern. As I went through the door of my apartment, I kicked my shoes off and plopped down on to the couch. It felt so good to sit that I completely forgot about my tea.
As soon as my body hit the couch I shut my eyes. I would have completely fallen asleep had my door bell not rung. Feeling so tired, at first I thought it was my phone. I picked up my phone and turned it over a few times but there were no missed calls. Then the doorbell rang again and I realized that somebody was at the door. I wasn't sure who it was because I wasn't expecting anybody this evening. Feeling a bit annoyed that I had to get up off my comfortable couch I swung my legs over the edge and steadied myself before heading for my door.
I looked through my peephole and saw a very tall good looking black man. For a split second I didn't recognize him. Then I remembered he just recently moved into my complex and we exchanged hellos the other day. From what I recall it was a very quick conversation. Just a hello and welcome, nothing too deep or private at the time. He moved for his job and had no family in town. Seemed like a nice single good looking guy to me. I quickly straightened my clothes and took a quick glance in the mirror next to my door before opening it.
He was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans. He was very tall and since I was only 5' 2" he towered over me. "Hello!" He said. " I saw that you just got home. I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you had a cup of sugar I can borrow? I completely forgot to buy sugar at the store and since it's raining outside I thought I'd ask you first before braving the storm." He flashed a perfect smile. "Yes of course I do. Come on into the kitchen and I'll get you a cup. I'm so sorry I completely forget your name. " I said. He followed me into my kitchen and stood in the entryway as I fumbled around looking through the cabinets for a plastic bag to put the sugar in. "Looks like I'm out of bags. I guess you'll just have to borrow the sugar in my cup." I said. "Even better. I promise to return your cup with sugar in it. And it's Sean. " He replied with that same quick smile. I walked him back to the door and watched as he entered into his apartment before I shut the door to my mine. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing that smile everyday I thought to myself.
I jumped into my shower and let the warm water run down my body. Sitting on the ledge I soaped up my hands and proceeded to wash my body. I washed my boobs, over my shoulder and arms, then down my legs. I thought of Sean and felt the need to touch myself. I ran my fingers over my pussy, it was slippery wet. Fingering it and feeling it helped me relax. I rubbed my clit with my fingers faster and faster until I came. Completely relaxed I sat in the shower and washed my pussy before stepping out. Now I can settle down for the evening.
My days run into each other and before I know, another week has past. I do the same thing just about every day. Get up in the morning, ******* my coffee then go to work. I put in a good long day then I head home from work. It's a cycle on automatic repeat. This is what good Asian girls do. They always do what's expected of them. Friday nights are my favorite because I can do whatever I want and since it was Friday night, I was going to watch a movie.
I walked into my bedroom and started to undress. I took off my bra and threw on a tank top. I walked out into the living room in my tank top and underwear and plopped down on the sofa. I had just turned on the TV when my doorbell rang. For a whole minute I contemplated about opening the door because that means that I'd have to run to my bedroom and grab my robe. I was hoping that whoever it was would just go away. But the doorbell rang again. So I ran to my bedroom, grabbed my robe, and went to my door. I looked through the peephole and it was Sean holding a cup of sugar! I had completely forgotten about the borrowed cup of sugar from last week. I took a deep breath after checking myself in the mirror and cracked my door open. There he was with his smile looking as sexy as the last time holding out my cup.
"Hello again. I brought your cup back and filled it with sugar as I promised." He said. Feeling a bit awkward I reached out for my cup and thanked him. As I closed the door he asked if I already ate dinner. I told him that I had not but I was planning on eating cereal while watching a movie as silly as that sounds. At that moment he moved his other hand into view and I saw that he was carrying a paper bag. " I confess, I got Chinese takeout tonight hoping you'd be my company? We can watch a movie while we eat if you'd like?" He asked. The delicious smells coming from the bag made me cave in. I opened my door wide enough for him to step inside. "Excuse my look." I said laughing. "I wasn't expecting a good looking man carrying food to be at my door!" He smiled back and said he wasn't expecting a pretty half naked women but he's liking the view so far. He followed me into the living room with dinner. After looking through the movies we decided on Ghost. We sat on the couch with dinner in hand while the movie started.
In between bites I could see Sean glancing over at me. At first he was trying not to be obvious but after I caught him a few times he just smiled and held his eyes to mine. "What? Do I have food on my face?" I asked laughing nervously. For a second he just looked at me and then he finally said, "No, I just like to look at you. You're beautiful, but I'm sure you get that all the time." My stomach felt like tiny butterflies. For one, I've never been with a black man and secondly I haven't slowed down to date anyone in almost 2 years. I admit I'm a bit out of sorts on the dating scene and as far as my sex life... Well that was next to non-exhistant. It would be nice to have someone in my life but my last relationship only lasted a year. We were too busy with our careers. Too busy to make time for each other and eventually he just moved out completely.
I just smiled and continued to eat because I was unsure of what to do next. He moved closer so that he was sitting next to me. I could feel the heat radiating off his body and I was heating up under my robe. We continued to sit in the same position until we were done eating. When I finished eating I leaned back and felt his arm on the back of the sofa behind me. He didn't move so I leaned back onto it. It felt nice to be watching a movie with someone else. I looked up at him and he was smiling so I continued to stay where I was. Feeling pretty bold I reached over and move his arm around me. He pulled me closer and I was able to lean my head on his shoulder. We stayed this way until the movie ended.
I let out a sigh and he moved me around towards him. I was nervous and excited at the same time. His lips came down onto mine. It was soft and slow to taste. He took his time just savoring every bit of the kiss. This just made me want more. I didn't know I had this desire inside if me. I slid my hands up to his chest and over his shoulder to bring him closer. I wanted more. I wanted everything there was of him in that moment in time. I continued to kiss him back but I slid my robe off and pushed him back onto the couch. I've never undressed with the lights on in front of a man but I stood up and slid my tank top off over my head. My breasts bounced as my tank top caught them which only made my nipples hard. Hoping I wasn't looking clumsy I slid my underwear down my hips and let them drop before I stepped out of them.
Sean let out a quick breath and I could hear him swallow in anticipation. This was all so exciting to me. He watched me as I climbed into his lap and straddled his hips. I could feel his cock rock hard poking through his pants. Instinctively I reached down and stroke his cock through his pants. It felt long and hard and big. I knew I would need both my hands to properly stroke him but for now I continued to stroke his cock with one hand. I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. He lightly squeezed them then squeezed my nipples to make them stand straight out. He pulled me closer to him and I felt his mouth close over my nipples. It felt soft and hot while he sucked and swirled his tongue around them. His hands slid down my back and grabbed my ass. He squeezed them and moved my hips back and forth over his cock. It drove me crazy to feel his rock hard cock against my pussy through his pants. I wanted more and more. I stood up and unzipped his pants and pulled his underwear and pants off at the same time. I looked at his eyes and I took his massive hard black cock with my hands and began to stroke it. It was so long and thick that both my hands couldn't cover it.
He tilted his head back, drew in a sharp breath and closed his eyes when I closed my mouth around his balls. I took his balls one at a time into my mouth and softly swirled my tongue around them. I was a little unsure of what I was doing but I continued according to his reaction. I slowly massaged his balls while my tongue traveled up his long thick shaft. When I got to the tip of his cock I closed my mouth over it and softly sucked on his head. I heard him suck in his breath again and I knew he was enjoying it as much as I was. His cock head was large so my mouth barely fit around it but I worked it as best I could. I rubbed his balls and let my spit slide down his shaft while I rubbed it. I looked up at him and saw that he was staring directly at me. I held his eyes for a few minutes while I sucked and rubbed away.
I got up and straddled his hips again on the couch. I could tell he was waiting for my lead. I slid my wet pussy along the underside of his cock back and forth a few times to slather it with pussy juice. Lord knows I was gonna need his cock dripping wet to be able to ease it in comfortably. When my pussy was good and throbbing I reached down and guided the tip his cock into my pussy. We both watched each other while I slowly eased my pussy down his shaft. Holy wow was it huge! I was glad I put enough spit and pussy juice on it. I only made it half way before I thought I was going to split myself open but I continued to slide up and down slowly and eventually made it just about all the way down. I'm sure he was thoroughly entertained watching my face as I struggled to get my pussy around his cock. I stopped for a few seconds to relax my pussy before I started moving again. It was so tight but felt so amazing. Slowly I moved up and down. I wanted to feel every inch and every vein of that muscle pulling through me. He grabbed my ass and held me in place. I didn't realize how strong his hands we're. He helped guide me up and down his massive cock being careful not to push me all the way down to his balls. He let me ease my way down. He slowly and gently thrusted upwards to meet me now. We moved perfectly in sync with each other. We kissed while we moved. I could feel his hands on my lower back hot searing thorough my skin. I was hot and excited! I haven't felt this excitement in years! I just wanted more and more.
I can hear his breathing coming in faster. His hands grabbing a little bit harder and I started to move faster. Sliding my pussy on and off towards the bottom of his thick shaft and grinding a little as I hit his balls. He matched me stroke for stroke. There was a pool of pussy juice on his balls and I could feel them bouncing against me. I wanted to remember every detail of the moment. The smell of him, the heat of his hands on my back and hips, the mind blowing size of his big black cock, and the sound of my wet pussy while I was riding him. I never realized I had this incredible need before. I continued to move faster and with each thrust it took my breath away. My head was spinning but my pussy felt too good to stop. I started to feel a tingling sensation from deep within my groin. It was a crazy uncontrollable feeling. It was building fast. I don't ever remember feeling so intense. I wasn't sure if I moaned or him but I grabbed onto him and started grinding harder and faster. The size of his cock was the least of my worries. I just didn't want the feeling to stop so I continued to move faster and deeper. It was all out fucking in it's rawest form at this point. The incredible need and thirst for sex had taken over. I needed to complete this feeling. I felt the over whelming burst inside of me in massive waves as I moaned and shuddered. It was one wave after another. His cock throbbed and pulsated into me. I let my body soften and fell onto him. He just held me tightly for a few minutes. I could've stayed like that for days.
"Next time, I'll provide dinner." I said through my heavy breathing. "I will definitely take you up on that offer! I had no idea you would move so fast but I'm glad you did!" He said as he gathered me into his arms. "Me neither. I've never moved this fast in my life. 2 years without sex will create an incredible thirst. I expect you to help me with this." I said teasingly. "I'd be more than happy to, in fact I'm about to help you again!" He said as he headed toward my bedroom.

Hello everyone, I had some time to ******* so I thought I'd write a story. Here goes:

After a long day at work I couldn't wait to get home. This week had been so busy that the days ran into each other. Thank goodness it's Friday night. I just wanted to sit and put my feet up and settle down with a warm cup of tea. It was raining as I drove home. The drops of rain were splattering against my windshield in a steady pattern. As I went through the door of my apartment, I kicked my shoes off and plopped down on to the couch. It felt so good to sit that I completely forgot about my tea.
As soon as my body hit the couch I shut my eyes. I would have completely fallen asleep had my door bell not rung. Feeling so tired, at first I thought it was my phone. I picked up my phone and turned it over a few times but there were no missed calls. Then the doorbell rang again and I realized that somebody was at the door. I wasn't sure who it was because I wasn't expecting anybody this evening. Feeling a bit annoyed that I had to get up off my comfortable couch I swung my legs over the edge and steadied myself before heading for my door.
I looked through my peephole and saw a very tall good looking black man. For a split second I didn't recognize him. Then I remembered he just recently moved into my complex and we exchanged hellos the other day. From what I recall it was a very quick conversation. Just a hello and welcome, nothing too deep or private at the time. He moved for his job and had no family in town. Seemed like a nice single good looking guy to me. I quickly straightened my clothes and took a quick glance in the mirror next to my door before opening it.
He was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans. He was very tall and since I was only 5' 2" he towered over me. "Hello!" He said. " I saw that you just got home. I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you had a cup of sugar I can borrow? I completely forgot to buy sugar at the store and since it's raining outside I thought I'd ask you first before braving the storm." He flashed a perfect smile. "Yes of course I do. Come on into the kitchen and I'll get you a cup. I'm so sorry I completely forget your name. " I said. He followed me into my kitchen and stood in the entryway as I fumbled around looking through the cabinets for a plastic bag to put the sugar in. "Looks like I'm out of bags. I guess you'll just have to borrow the sugar in my cup." I said. "Even better. I promise to return your cup with sugar in it. And it's Sean. " He replied with that same quick smile. I walked him back to the door and watched as he entered into his apartment before I shut the door to my mine. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing that smile everyday I thought to myself.
I jumped into my shower and let the warm water run down my body. Sitting on the ledge I soaped up my hands and proceeded to wash my body. I washed my boobs, over my shoulder and arms, then down my legs. I thought of Sean and felt the need to touch myself. I ran my fingers over my pussy, it was slippery wet. Fingering it and feeling it helped me relax. I rubbed my clit with my fingers faster and faster until I came. Completely relaxed I sat in the shower and washed my pussy before stepping out. Now I can settle down for the evening.
My days run into each other and before I know, another week has past. I do the same thing just about every day. Get up in the morning, ******* my coffee then go to work. I put in a good long day then I head home from work. It's a cycle on automatic repeat. This is what good Asian girls do. They always do what's expected of them. Friday nights are my favorite because I can do whatever I want and since it was Friday night, I was going to watch a movie.
I walked into my bedroom and started to undress. I took off my bra and threw on a tank top. I walked out into the living room in my tank top and underwear and plopped down on the sofa. I had just turned on the TV when my doorbell rang. For a whole minute I contemplated about opening the door because that means that I'd have to run to my bedroom and grab my robe. I was hoping that whoever it was would just go away. But the doorbell rang again. So I ran to my bedroom, grabbed my robe, and went to my door. I looked through the peephole and it was Sean holding a cup of sugar! I had completely forgotten about the borrowed cup of sugar from last week. I took a deep breath after checking myself in the mirror and cracked my door open. There he was with his smile looking as sexy as the last time holding out my cup.
"Hello again. I brought your cup back and filled it with sugar as I promised." He said. Feeling a bit awkward I reached out for my cup and thanked him. As I closed the door he asked if I already ate dinner. I told him that I had not but I was planning on eating cereal while watching a movie as silly as that sounds. At that moment he moved his other hand into view and I saw that he was carrying a paper bag. " I confess, I got Chinese takeout tonight hoping you'd be my company? We can watch a movie while we eat if you'd like?" He asked. The delicious smells coming from the bag made me cave in. I opened my door wide enough for him to step inside. "Excuse my look." I said laughing. "I wasn't expecting a good looking man carrying food to be at my door!" He smiled back and said he wasn't expecting a pretty half naked women but he's liking the view so far. He followed me into the living room with dinner. After looking through the movies we decided on Ghost. We sat on the couch with dinner in hand while the movie started.
In between bites I could see Sean glancing over at me. At first he was trying not to be obvious but after I caught him a few times he just smiled and held his eyes to mine. "What? Do I have food on my face?" I asked laughing nervously. For a second he just looked at me and then he finally said, "No, I just like to look at you. You're beautiful, but I'm sure you get that all the time." My stomach felt like tiny butterflies. For one, I've never been with a black man and secondly I haven't slowed down to date anyone in almost 2 years. I admit I'm a bit out of sorts on the dating scene and as far as my sex life... Well that was next to non-exhistant. It would be nice to have someone in my life but my last relationship only lasted a year. We were too busy with our careers. Too busy to make time for each other and eventually he just moved out completely.
I just smiled and continued to eat because I was unsure of what to do next. He moved closer so that he was sitting next to me. I could feel the heat radiating off his body and I was heating up under my robe. We continued to sit in the same position until we were done eating. When I finished eating I leaned back and felt his arm on the back of the sofa behind me. He didn't move so I leaned back onto it. It felt nice to be watching a movie with someone else. I looked up at him and he was smiling so I continued to stay where I was. Feeling pretty bold I reached over and move his arm around me. He pulled me closer and I was able to lean my head on his shoulder. We stayed this way until the movie ended.
I let out a sigh and he moved me around towards him. I was nervous and excited at the same time. His lips came down onto mine. It was soft and slow to taste. He took his time just savoring every bit of the kiss. This just made me want more. I didn't know I had this desire inside if me. I slid my hands up to his chest and over his shoulder to bring him closer. I wanted more. I wanted everything there was of him in that moment in time. I continued to kiss him back but I slid my robe off and pushed him back onto the couch. I've never undressed with the lights on in front of a man but I stood up and slid my tank top off over my head. My breasts bounced as my tank top caught them which only made my nipples hard. Hoping I wasn't looking clumsy I slid my underwear down my hips and let them drop before I stepped out of them.
Sean let out a quick breath and I could hear him swallow in anticipation. This was all so exciting to me. He watched me as I climbed into his lap and straddled his hips. I could feel his cock rock hard poking through his pants. Instinctively I reached down and stroke his cock through his pants. It felt long and hard and big. I knew I would need both my hands to properly stroke him but for now I continued to stroke his cock with one hand. I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. He lightly squeezed them then squeezed my nipples to make them stand straight out. He pulled me closer to him and I felt his mouth close over my nipples. It felt soft and hot while he sucked and swirled his tongue around them. His hands slid down my back and grabbed my ass. He squeezed them and moved my hips back and forth over his cock. It drove me crazy to feel his rock hard cock against my pussy through his pants. I wanted more and more. I stood up and unzipped his pants and pulled his underwear and pants off at the same time. I looked at his eyes and I took his massive hard black cock with my hands and began to stroke it. It was so long and thick that both my hands couldn't cover it.
He tilted his head back, drew in a sharp breath and closed his eyes when I closed my mouth around his balls. I took his balls one at a time into my mouth and softly swirled my tongue around them. I was a little unsure of what I was doing but I continued according to his reaction. I slowly massaged his balls while my tongue traveled up his long thick shaft. When I got to the tip of his cock I closed my mouth over it and softly sucked on his head. I heard him suck in his breath again and I knew he was enjoying it as much as I was. His cock head was large so my mouth barely fit around it but I worked it as best I could. I rubbed his balls and let my spit slide down his shaft while I rubbed it. I looked up at him and saw that he was staring directly at me. I held his eyes for a few minutes while I sucked and rubbed away.
I got up and straddled his hips again on the couch. I could tell he was waiting for my lead. I slid my wet pussy along the underside of his cock back and forth a few times to slather it with pussy juice. Lord knows I was gonna need his cock dripping wet to be able to ease it in comfortably. When my pussy was good and throbbing I reached down and guided the tip his cock into my pussy. We both watched each other while I slowly eased my pussy down his shaft. Holy wow was it huge! I was glad I put enough spit and pussy juice on it. I only made it half way before I thought I was going to split myself open but I continued to slide up and down slowly and eventually made it just about all the way down. I'm sure he was thoroughly entertained watching my face as I struggled to get my pussy around his cock. I stopped for a few seconds to relax my pussy before I started moving again. It was so tight but felt so amazing. Slowly I moved up and down. I wanted to feel every inch and every vein of that muscle pulling through me. He grabbed my ass and held me in place. I didn't realize how strong his hands we're. He helped guide me up and down his massive cock being careful not to push me all the way down to his balls. He let me ease my way down. He slowly and gently thrusted upwards to meet me now. We moved perfectly in sync with each other. We kissed while we moved. I could feel his hands on my lower back hot searing thorough my skin. I was hot and excited! I haven't felt this excitement in years! I just wanted more and more.
I can hear his breathing coming in faster. His hands grabbing a little bit harder and I started to move faster. Sliding my pussy on and off towards the bottom of his thick shaft and grinding a little as I hit his balls. He matched me stroke for stroke. There was a pool of pussy juice on his balls and I could feel them bouncing against me. I wanted to remember every detail of the moment. The smell of him, the heat of his hands on my back and hips, the mind blowing size of his big black cock, and the sound of my wet pussy while I was riding him. I never realized I had this incredible need before. I continued to move faster and with each thrust it took my breath away. My head was spinning but my pussy felt too good to stop. I started to feel a tingling sensation from deep within my groin. It was a crazy uncontrollable feeling. It was building fast. I don't ever remember feeling so intense. I wasn't sure if I moaned or him but I grabbed onto him and started grinding harder and faster. The size of his cock was the least of my worries. I just didn't want the feeling to stop so I continued to move faster and deeper. It was all out fucking in it's rawest form at this point. The incredible need and thirst for sex had taken over. I needed to complete this feeling. I felt the over whelming burst inside of me in massive waves as I moaned and shuddered. It was one wave after another. His cock throbbed and pulsated into me. I let my body soften and fell onto him. He just held me tightly for a few minutes. I could've stayed like that for days.
"Next time, I'll provide dinner." I said through my heavy breathing. "I will definitely take you up on that offer! I had no idea you would move so fast but I'm glad you did!" He said as he gathered me into his arms. "Me neither. I've never moved this fast in my life. 2 years without sex will create an incredible thirst. I expect you to help me with this." I said teasingly. "I'd be more than happy to, in fact I'm about to help you again!" He said as he headed toward my bedroom.
Are you still in Nebraska? If so what part? You can PM me if you prefer

Erotic Masterpiece

The trip itself is great. Lots to see and do in Vegas and outside of the strip. There's still more places that we didn't cover... so we'll plan more trip back in the future. Hope you had a great start to your Sunday.
Yeah vegas is nice. I've been there a few times & still haven't seen everything. I'll be in Neb in a couple of weeks. PM me & let's chat

you are welcome to email me at robbiewillsucku@yahoo.com - I can not email you on this system?
You can't private message me because my account is set up to accept only verified acct. As of late, I've been working on audio erotic stories recording. I'm working on reloading them elsewhere because my SoundCloud account was ban due to the adult contents LOL. Hope you enjoyed them.

Back