My Mouth is Aching

My DOM had him clean me when I was sprayed on the face and boobs

About halfway through the evening, my DOM had him fluff the bulls to get them hard for me to suck them off.
Does your DOM insist your cuck kiss you during sucking all those black cocks and snowball. He must love your black cum breath!

Yes, I did swallow most of them but a few sprayed me
Wow. 23 loads. I just did a quick calculation, and if each one was 2 Tbs, and you swallowed 20 of them, that’s 2 1/2 cups of thick, gooey cum! That’s SO hot. Turns me on just to think about it. What an opportunity.

BTW, your profile says you are 61. I can’t believe it. You look great, an inspiration to all us older women. 🙂

Wow. 23 loads. I just did a quick calculation, and if each one was 2 Tbs, and you swallowed 20 of them, that’s 2 1/2 cups of thick, gooey cum! That’s SO hot. Turns me on just to think about it. What an opportunity.

BTW, your profile says you are 61. I can’t believe it. You look great, an inspiration to all us older women. 🙂
You look pretty hot too.
And know your measuring equivalents.
Sure anything you bake would be delicious.
Ready to sample anything you serve us. 👅👅

...and you do math, too!? :ROFLMAO:

2 1/2 cups of hot black sperm! That's a belly full,of live and active cultures!

She looks great and has adopted a Black Cock Slut attitude to accommodate the black guys she encounters....and their friends

Back