My Mouth is Aching

THANK YOU.

I thought 23 was an excellent performance. But, my DOM was very upset.

He told me that he lost a bet he made with one of his friends. The bet was that I would blow more guys in one night at the club than my DOMs age. My Dom is 24.

I said why didn't you tell me I needed to blow 2 more guys. He said it was my fault.

He took it out on me by fucking me so hard for about 3 hours until he took me home this morning around 8:00am
sweetie - I am sure that you did not stop with cocs still lined up for you. I know that if he had provided you with 50 hard cocs you would have taken care of all them - not your fault he did not provide you with enough meat to eat

When my DOM picked me up last night he informed me that he decided that I would spend my entire time at the club giving blowjobs. He wanted to see how many I could do in a night. We arrived at the club at 11:30 and left around 4:00am. The final total of non stop sucking was 23.

View attachment 4279528
To get a reasonably accurate account of your skills, one would need some kind of bench marks of the abilities of the BBCs ability to respond to your efforts. Some people take longer than others to nut..and that is on them, not you...But i hope you did get abundant loads to swallow for your work.

The amount of time it took for the bulls to cum was all over the place.

A couple came within a couple of minutes and a few took about 10 minutes.

My DOM had my husband start fluffing around 2:00am because some of the guys were not hard when they approached me. It became my husbands job to make sure every bull was hard when it was his turn for me to suck.

My DOM had my husband start fluffing around 2:00am because some of the guys were not hard when they approached me. It became my husbands job to make sure every bull was hard when it was his turn for me to suck.
I guess the important thing was your demonstration of obeying his orders. I salute both you and your husband's sucking and swallowing prowess and dedicating your mouths to their suited purpose. (I would have loved to have been in your hubby's place).

It is important that ur husband knows his place.

I am sure that he is very good at sucking black cock and cleanin up black dicks and ur pussy filled with the black mans cream.
He cum a long way since u been black owned.

i think it is time he started dressing like the sissyboi he is. Dont u agree?

lmao

It is important that ur husband knows his place.

I am sure that he is very good at sucking black cock and cleanin up black dicks and ur pussy filled with the black mans cream.
He cum a long way since u been black owned.

i think it is time he started dressing like the sissyboi he is. Dont u agree?

lmao
My husband is committed to our DOM, just like I am. This does not make him a sissyboi. He fluffs and cleans up because my DOM tells him to do so and he obeys my DOM.

When my DOM picked me up last night he informed me that he decided that I would spend my entire time at the club giving blowjobs. He wanted to see how many I could do in a night. We arrived at the club at 11:30 and left around 4:00am. The final total of non stop sucking was 23.

View attachment 4279528
Good job company translated into about $1,500 where else where I'm at think you can do that again did you record most of the action

My husband is committed to our DOM, just like I am. This does not make him a sissyboi. He fluffs and cleans up because my DOM tells him to do so and he obeys my DOM.
No he is NOT a sissy but a man who understands the power concept from a black man and accepts it. Most of the cucks I know are not sissies and would not wear fem clothing. She and he accept their dom and if he lends them out that is one thing but that does not make him a sissy.

I thought 23 was an excellent performance. But, my DOM was very upset.

He told me that he lost a bet he made with one of his friends. The bet was that I would blow more guys in one night at the club than my DOMs age. My Dom is 24.

I said why didn't you tell me I needed to blow 2 more guys. He said it was my fault.
When do you schedule you next blowjob marathon to go for the record?
LMAO

if I were working a gig like that, if the did not pop in about 5 minutes, I'd stick a finger up their ass and give them a P massage - that works every time

Back