My media has disappeared?

Westie

Male
From
UK
My media has disappeared and the upload button seems to have disappeared too.
Does anyone have the same issue? And does anyone know how I recover or reload my media?

Intended as humor ... just the first thing that comes to mind when the word "media" is mentioned these days.
Ok, so, maybe this shows I'm still not ready for stand-up comedy. The type of humor I find entertaining is the type that is instantaneous to a current situation. Good stand-up comics can do that. Keeps the audience rolling. Unfortunately so many of the really good ones had died.

What the Fuck just happened?

I just wanna post some pics to My Media Man.

Ain't the place for Political Swashbuckling.

Ha Ha That Mutha Fucka

Alil Humor goes a Long way 'round and when it get's there, It makes ya smile.

See what happens? All this complaining about the media and fake news, etc ... they have taken social media.

My dad asked me about social media. He wanted to know what it was and why it was so popular. I explained how it worked, why it was so popular, the "follows and likes", etc, and he immediately started shaking his head. Long story short, he isn't that computer literate and he said if he wanted to do that kind of stuff, he could just do it in person and it would get the same effect. So, I challenged him ...
And, he went at it ... everyone he met on the street he started stopping, telling them his name, what he liked to eat, showing them photos of his wife, grandkids, dog, his cars, wanting them to do the same, started telling them he'd like to "follow them" and that "he liked them", etc.

And it sure worked because now he has 2 police officers, a social worker, psychiatrist, an entire neighborhood watch group, and two men in black suits in a black car, following him around.
Social Media ... can't live WITH it, can't live WITHOUT it ... or maybe we can! gif_Yellowball-bowing2.gif (standup comedy)

Back