My latest bbc story

minime87

Female
Real Person
From
Belgium
So today I met a handsome black guy I’ve chatted with for a while. We went for a ******* and decided to go for a walk. We walked to a park, it was raining a little, we talked and he stopped me, asked if I would like to be kissed by him.. Well yes!!
So we touched and kissed, he was getting rock hard. We walked a little further and again stopped and kissed while he opened my jeans a little and slid his hand in my thong.. I was getting soking wet already.. we opened his pants and I eagerly started to lik and blow his cock.
We decided to walk a little further to a bench,where I pushed my booty in his lap, pulled my pants down a little more and pushed his rockhard cock in my wet wet pussy. I enjoyed it so much..
After a while I pulled up my pants, turned around and liked his cock some more. Put his full balls in my mouth and sucked them gently. He liked that so much he was gonna cum. I offered my mouth, opened wide,so all of his cum landed in my mouth, on my face and fell down my cleavage..

We hugged and kissed, walked and talked some more and he brought me to my car. He hugged me again and I thought, damn how nice it to be told you’re a beautifull queen. Your body was made for African cocks. Well thank you, I had fun🥰

So today I met a handsome black guy I’ve chatted with for a while. We went for a ******* and decided to go for a walk. We walked to a park, it was raining a little, we talked and he stopped me, asked if I would like to be kissed by him.. Well yes!!
So we touched and kissed, he was getting rock hard. We walked a little further and again stopped and kissed while he opened my jeans a little and slid his hand in my thong.. I was getting soking wet already.. we opened his pants and I eagerly started to lik and blow his cock.
We decided to walk a little further to a bench,where I pushed my booty in his lap, pulled my pants down a little more and pushed his rockhard cock in my wet wet pussy. I enjoyed it so much..
After a while I pulled up my pants, turned around and liked his cock some more. Put his full balls in my mouth and sucked them gently. He liked that so much he was gonna cum. I offered my mouth, opened wide,so all of his cum landed in my mouth, on my face and fell down my cleavage..

We hugged and kissed, walked and talked some more and he brought me to my car. He hugged me again and I thought, damn how nice it to be told you’re a beautifull queen. Your body was made for African cocks. Well thank you, I had fun🥰
Love it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Beautiful

Great story 👏🏾

Beautiful day at the park for two beautiful people enjoying each other. You'll have to share the story about the second date, or another hot date with another black man

Oh you were such a naughty little slut!!!! Love that you sucked his balls too, very important!!! Such a good little slut taking his cum down your throat and over your face!!!!

Back