My Japanese wife really turned me on today.....

I love this thread. Dream scenario I guess revolves around friend routinely bringing home hung black guys and fucking the ******* out of both women while you watch. Black men can cum inside your wife and her friend can suck the cum out of her. You, too, if you're into that. Maybe if your wife doesn't eat pussy she'll make you suck the black cum out of her friend's nasty cunt. Sounds amazing. Keep us posted. Also, I can't believe she is 46. Wow.

I love this thread. Dream scenario I guess revolves around friend routinely bringing home hung black guys and fucking the ******* out of both women while you watch. Black men can cum inside your wife and her friend can suck the cum out of her. You, too, if you're into that. Maybe if your wife doesn't eat pussy she'll make you suck the black cum out of her friend's nasty cunt. Sounds amazing. Keep us posted. Also, I can't believe she is 46. Wow.
She just turned 46. That is why Japanese women are the best!

I just wanted to share an interesting development in my dream of transforming my wife into a BBC hot wife.

My wife has a Japanese girlfriend who recently finalized her divorce with her black husband. This woman reminds me of Ayumi Shinoda a lot. She is 47, a year older than my wife and every bit as hot! Both of them have fantastic bodies and look much younger than they really are.

Anyway, Keiko (not her real name) is feeling pretty down. As a result of the legal fees associated with her nasty divorce, she is also broke. My wife and I decided to let her stay with us in our extra bedroom until she gets back on her feet. She is moving in at the end of the month. I can't wait! My mind is racing with the possibilities of what could happen. Also, on top of Keiko having a thing for black men, my wife said that she is into women as well. My cock is so hard right now just thinking about the end of the month. I have no idea if anything will come of this, but who knows. I will share more if things get interesting.
waiting in anticipation with you,

While working out at our apartment gym today with my Japanese wife, a really handsome and ripped young black man came in to work out. This guy was in crazy physical shape. I caught my wife checking him out more than once. After we finished working out and had showered, she asked me if I had noticed what a great body the guy had had. She couldn't stop talking about him. Of course I did my best to fuel the conversation. He had really big muscles and usually she doesn't go for guys that are too big but she said he had a really beautiful body and was not too big at all. When I asked her if she considered him hot she said he was definitely hot. I said that he probably had a really big cock to go along with his big muscles and all she said was "Mmmmmmmmm......" with a mischievous giggle.

Later, as we lay naked in bed together I asked her if she had a problem with having sex with a black man and she said race would make no difference to her as long as the man is a decent person and treats her well. (We were having this discussion during foreplay and as I fingered her pussy, it was wetter than I think I had ever felt it before!) I brought up the guy in the gym again and she asked me if the idea of her being fucked by another man turned me on. I answered with my rock hard cock and that was the end of the conversation for the time being.

Later that night as we were checking out at the grocery store there was a copy of People magazine featuring Idris Elba as "The Sexiest Man Alive!" at the checkout counter. We are both fans of his TV show Luther and I asked her what she thought about the magazine and she agreed that he was. Wow. I think my wife has a thing for black men after all. Anyway, it may not seem like much, but her comments certainly were a turn on for me. I am wondering where this might possibly lead. The thought of watching while one or more muscular well hung black men having their way with my hot Japanese wife has always been a fantasy of mine. What might the future hold?

Thoughts and comments would be appreciated!View attachment 2226135View attachment 2226148
I really hope she goes Black for you

Well, my wife's friend never moved in with us. That sucked, but I am still hard at work to turn my wife into a cuckoldress. So I recently discovered the Venus Cuckoldress podcast and there was one episode where she was on the Priory podcast talking about cuckolding and being a Queen of Spades. Mmmmmm, so hot! I took the plunge and talked my wife into listening to it with me. She didn't freak out and actually listened to the entire episode. She thought it was interesting and funny. She liked the idea of a man with a cock nine inches +. My wife now knows what a cuckold is and also a what a Queen of Spades is. I also made it clear that she has my permission to fuck other men and that it really turns me on to think about her with another man or men. That didn't seem to bother her at all.

A few days later we were folding clothes together and I said I was missing one of my long black socks. She said "Was it a 9 inch long and black one?". The look on my face made her giggle. Lately she has been working out hard focusing on her ass. I always tell her she needs to have a nice ass to attract and handle big 9"+ cocks and she just giggles.

It may not seem like much, but it is huge for me. There may be hope yet. My next step is to get her to listen to some episodes from the Keys and anklets podcast as well as watch some Blacked.com videos. Wish me luck.....

While working out at our apartment gym today with my Japanese wife, a really handsome and ripped young black man came in to work out. This guy was in crazy physical shape. I caught my wife checking him out more than once. After we finished working out and had showered, she asked me if I had noticed what a great body the guy had had. She couldn't stop talking about him. Of course I did my best to fuel the conversation. He had really big muscles and usually she doesn't go for guys that are too big but she said he had a really beautiful body and was not too big at all. When I asked her if she considered him hot she said he was definitely hot. I said that he probably had a really big cock to go along with his big muscles and all she said was "Mmmmmmmmm......" with a mischievous giggle.

Later, as we lay naked in bed together I asked her if she had a problem with having sex with a black man and she said race would make no difference to her as long as the man is a decent person and treats her well. (We were having this discussion during foreplay and as I fingered her pussy, it was wetter than I think I had ever felt it before!) I brought up the guy in the gym again and she asked me if the idea of her being fucked by another man turned me on. I answered with my rock hard cock and that was the end of the conversation for the time being.

Later that night as we were checking out at the grocery store there was a copy of People magazine featuring Idris Elba as "The Sexiest Man Alive!" at the checkout counter. We are both fans of his TV show Luther and I asked her what she thought about the magazine and she agreed that he was. Wow. I think my wife has a thing for black men after all. Anyway, it may not seem like much, but her comments certainly were a turn on for me. I am wondering where this might possibly lead. The thought of watching while one or more muscular well hung black men having their way with my hot Japanese wife has always been a fantasy of mine. What might the future hold?

Thoughts and comments would be appreciated!View attachment 2226135View attachment 2226148
Hot

Back