My Husband's First Taste

HayleyMei

Female
I was at work in the afternoon when my husband told me he would be working late. He was only working part-time so he always took advantages of extra shifts when they were offered. I told him okay and went on with my day.

A few hours later my friend Mitch texted me and wanted to know if I had anything going on tonight. I had known Mitch since high school and he now lived out of town but when he got to come back we hung out. I made plans to hang out with Mitch since my husband was working late.

Mitch and I had dinner together and were just out driving around listening to music when we decided to stop by my husband's work and say hello. Mitch and him knew each other but were friends through me and did not much hang out just themselves. We spent about thirty minutes hanging out with my husband before we let him get back to work.

Mitch and I drove around some more before we started flirting and Mitch started rubbing my thigh. We found a dead-end street between two buildings and parked as far back as possible. We started kissing and making out as Mitch squeezed and grabbed my breast. I then unbuttoned and slid down my shorts and underwear as Mitch slid down his pants and boxers. Mitch got between my legs and we fucked in the front seat until Mitch came inside of me.

Mitch and I got dressed and Mitch took me home before heading out himself. About five minutes after getting home my husband started to text me telling me how horny he was and how much he wanted to fuck me. I was good to go for another round so I began texting back. My husband's final request was I be waiting in our bed in nothing but a thong when he got home.

My husband texted me telling me he was on the way so I went in the room and stripped down to just the thong I was wearing. I got on the bed and eagerly awaited him. I heard him park outside and then come into the house. He came right into the bedroom where he saw me waiting. He got on the bed and we started kissing before he began sucking on my breast and kissing my stomach.

My husband slid my thong off and began to rub my clit and finger my pussy. He commented on how wet I already was. I had no really thought about what was going to happen next. My husband dove face first into my pussy. He had eaten me out before but this time caught me off guard because I had just had sex with another man whose cum was probably still inside of me. My husband was going like never before though and his actions felt amazing. I could have stopped him and told him but he was devouring my pussy like never before. I decided to let him go as I was nearing an amazing orgasm. I had handfuls of my husband's hair as his tongue made me cum.

I was in bliss as my husband crawled between my legs and started to fuck me. His hips thrust hard and fast our bodies slapping together until he announced he was cumming and he let go inside of me.

We laid next to each other breathing hard following our fucking and my husband mentioned that my pussy normally tasted great but tonight it had been amazing. He said if it was not for the fact he had just shot a ton of cum into me he would eat my pussy again. I just thought to myself that cum might have been the secret ingredient.

Being a husband that often eats my wife's cum filled pussy I recommend feeding him everytime you have had an encounter. I always love the extra wetness and taste. She had been doing this to me for years before I found out what was going on. Little freaky at first then I realized, I craved it and begged her to go out and have fun and let me eat her when she gets home. Now she will tease me with her wet pussy.

I was at work in the afternoon when my husband told me he would be working late. He was only working part-time so he always took advantages of extra shifts when they were offered. I told him okay and went on with my day.

A few hours later my friend Mitch texted me and wanted to know if I had anything going on tonight. I had known Mitch since high school and he now lived out of town but when he got to come back we hung out. I made plans to hang out with Mitch since my husband was working late.

Mitch and I had dinner together and were just out driving around listening to music when we decided to stop by my husband's work and say hello. Mitch and him knew each other but were friends through me and did not much hang out just themselves. We spent about thirty minutes hanging out with my husband before we let him get back to work.

Mitch and I drove around some more before we started flirting and Mitch started rubbing my thigh. We found a dead-end street between two buildings and parked as far back as possible. We started kissing and making out as Mitch squeezed and grabbed my breast. I then unbuttoned and slid down my shorts and underwear as Mitch slid down his pants and boxers. Mitch got between my legs and we fucked in the front seat until Mitch came inside of me.

Mitch and I got dressed and Mitch took me home before heading out himself. About five minutes after getting home my husband started to text me telling me how horny he was and how much he wanted to fuck me. I was good to go for another round so I began texting back. My husband's final request was I be waiting in our bed in nothing but a thong when he got home.

My husband texted me telling me he was on the way so I went in the room and stripped down to just the thong I was wearing. I got on the bed and eagerly awaited him. I heard him park outside and then come into the house. He came right into the bedroom where he saw me waiting. He got on the bed and we started kissing before he began sucking on my breast and kissing my stomach.

My husband slid my thong off and began to rub my clit and finger my pussy. He commented on how wet I already was. I had no really thought about what was going to happen next. My husband dove face first into my pussy. He had eaten me out before but this time caught me off guard because I had just had sex with another man whose cum was probably still inside of me. My husband was going like never before though and his actions felt amazing. I could have stopped him and told him but he was devouring my pussy like never before. I decided to let him go as I was nearing an amazing orgasm. I had handfuls of my husband's hair as his tongue made me cum.

I was in bliss as my husband crawled between my legs and started to fuck me. His hips thrust hard and fast our bodies slapping together until he announced he was cumming and he let go inside of me.

We laid next to each other breathing hard following our fucking and my husband mentioned that my pussy normally tasted great but tonight it had been amazing. He said if it was not for the fact he had just shot a ton of cum into me he would eat my pussy again. I just thought to myself that cum might have been the secret ingredient.
do you have any other adventures to share?

I hope you keep on fucking mitch and letting your husband eat your Creampie this is really hot 🔥 🥵

Back