My hotwife wants to go dancing with Bull

Yes it is fine. If you are a true cuckold then you should have no say in the matter anyway.
Nope, not true. Cuckolding is nothing more than a wife sleeping with other man with the permission of the husband. The cuckold relations that last are the ones where husband and wife communicate a lot, and have each other's best interests in mind. They would never do something what the other doesn't want them to do or the other feels uncomfortable about.

Nope, not true. Cuckolding is nothing more than a wife sleeping with other man with the permission of the husband. The cuckold relations that last are the ones where husband and wife communicate a lot, and have each other's best interests in mind. They would never do something what the other doesn't want them to do or the other feels uncomfortable about.
The only rule my girlfriend and I have is that she has to let me know and what she is going to do. Also safety contact I formation.

The only rule my girlfriend and I have is that she has to let me know and what she is going to do. Also safety contact I formation.
If that works for you both than that is fine. Those are your rules. Other couples have different rules, and that is what I'm trying to say. It is not per definition that if you are a cuckold, then you have nothing to say.

Back