My hotwife wants to go dancing with Bull

How do you feel when your with your Bull do you let your self go and act like lovers my wife has been seeing her Bull for about a month or so now she loves the attention and he’s wanting to own her and me as well he’s says he owns her pussy and I’m not allowed to touch it without his permission we are havi g him over to are house and he’s wanting me to serve on him and my wife as there Maid he’s has got me a uniform and every thing I want to make my wife happy and be a good cuckold for her what do you think I should do thank you

My hotwife wants to out dancing with her bull then stay over at his for the night Do you think it’s ok or not
That is really up to you both.
If you are feeling not comfortable with that, then just tell her you do not like the idea.
She has to respect your feelings. If not, then I think you married the wrong woman, because if she still wants to go while you do not want her to go, then she is just being selfish and only having her interest in mind, not yours.

Yes, let her go. It is not just okay. It's what she needs. Black men are at their sexiest when on the dance floor. He'll make her so hot, they probably won't wait until they get home. Pull the car over to the side of the road and fuck like animals.

Yes, let her go. It is not just okay. It's what she needs. Black men are at their sexiest when on the dance floor. He'll make her so hot, they probably won't wait until they get home. Pull the car over to the side of the road and fuck like animals.
Whahahahaha, a typical selfish StevieGirl answer. Where I personally doubt if she really is a girl, and not just a cuck wannabe.

OMG, it only takes one psycho stalker to spoil the lot. Reported.
What is there to report about? It is a typical reply if you look at your replys with that kind of questions.
Then I give my opinion. I'm not stating anything, just giving my.opinion. There is a freedom of speech, as long as I mark that it is something I personally think, then there should be no problem.

I would love to meet my date at a club/bar. Sadly, have not been able to find a guy with enough confidence to meet me at a popular place. Most times we are getting together at seedy out of the way bars that have few people. Meeting out, flirting, and conspiring are almost as much fun as the sex.

Back