My hobby is photography and my wife's hobby is cuckolding

JustinNJenn

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
It's my fetish.
I love to watch my wife fuck her big black bull.
When she opens her legs for him and looks past him into my eyes as his big black cock slides inside my wife.
And then I have it again and again and again.
I'm going to show you what that's like,
From my prospective, inside my house.
Some details might be covered to protect identity.
But I think you'll get the idea.
This is what I like.
I take pictures of her to give to him to share with his friends and he gets all copies of any photos or tapes he makes with my wife for the same purpose.
00139664.jpg00139370.jpg!1h.jpg

It's my fetish.
I love to watch my wife fuck her big black bull.
When she opens her legs for him and looks past him into my eyes as his big black cock slides inside my wife.
And then I have it again and again and again.
I'm going to show you what that's like,
From my prospective, inside my house.
Some details might be covered to protect identity.
But I think you'll get the idea.
This is what I like.
I take pictures of her to give to him to share with his friends and he gets all copies of any photos or tapes he makes with my wife for the same purpose.
View attachment 2369554View attachment 2369555View attachment 2369560

I got both vids & pics, not unlike those you've shown, of my wife, Pam, taken on the first time she was introduced to BBC by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin! I had to make a solemn promise to her (them) at that time the pics/vids were to be for our own personal use "only" or I'd not be allowed to take any pics or vids. I have kept that promise to date but gently working on the alternative, ie, posting some of them. I'm not there yet but ...... !

P.S. The pic we use in our Avitar is the only exception and I did get Pam's permission to use it! I took this pic just after Pam had sucked her first ever BBC and was afterward propped up on the bed by Edwin and while he was completing to disrobe. You can tell just how horny Pam was by that love stain right in the middle of her crotch! Believe me, what you see in that Avatar is factual! No Photoshopping about it! LOL

I got both vids & pics, not unlike those you've shown, of my wife, Pam, taken on the first time she was introduced to BBC by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin! I had to make a solemn promise to her (them) at that time the pics/vids were to be for our own personal use "only" or I'd not be allowed to take any pics or vids. I have kept that promise to date but gently working on the alternative, ie, posting some of them. I'm not there yet but ...... !

P.S. The pic we use in our Avitar is the only exception and I did get Pam's permission to use it! I took this pic just after Pam had sucked her first ever BBC and was afterward propped up on the bed by Edwin and while he was completing to disrobe. You can tell just how horny Pam was by that love stain right in the middle of her crotch! Believe me, what you see in that Avatar is factual! No Photoshopping about it! LOL[/QUOTE

Thank you for the detailed reply! I agree to try to keep photos or video as faceless as possible but do not guarantee. My wife loves to fuck black men and I like to take pictures. While I agree that since the pictures are of her I will abide by the faceless rule as much as possible, taking the photos is my fetish and what I enjoy. So while she pursues having her baby factory battered by a big black cock, I"m pursuing my fetish by cropping, editing and posting pictures which I've made as unidentifiable as possible.
Not everyone is a caged cuck and not every man is submissive. My wife is submissive and I share her so our fantasy isn't about humiliation or such and in every single case the bull agrees to allowing photos with no silly facial coverup or we simply find a new bull. Just as he doesn't want his face all over the internet ( some bulls do) I don't want my wife'sJenn on Mark from behind -356.jpg either, but the pictures are for me to enjoy in my own way.
That's our agreement.

Back