My good little cuck..

even though you're into bbc, I still think you should follow me

yeah, okay, here's the difference between You and I, while you would be sitting in the corner dressed as a maid, I'd have the girl bent over giving her the pounding of a lifetime

yeah, okay, here's the difference between You and I, while you would be sitting in the corner dressed as a maid, I'd have the girl bent over giving her the pounding of a lifetime
Hm... lol. Looks like your on the wrong site as this is an interracial cuckold site :) -- And I love him being my cuck, i'd much prefer that then a 'BWC' any day ;)

I don't care that it is, I'm looking for hook-ups, whether me banging wives or tag teams with other "gifted" people. btw when you say jump, does he say how high.

funny I'm looked down upon because I actually like fucking the girl instead of watching, I could care less if she's into blacks or whites, cause I'll make her day regardless

I'll make it work, no need to get an attitude, I'll do my thing, you do yours

The clue is kinda in the site name...Theres plent of sites out there for so-called "Hook-ups" or tag teams with other "gifted" people as you call it. This my friend, is an interracial site for women who arent after white boys. Lets put it this way, I am the one who is with Barbie-Slut, Happily, you are the one on the prowl.....so yer good luck on this site

I'm damn sure I'll never bang Barbie-Slut, pretty sure I'll never even meet her since I'm across the pond, but I still think shes hot as hell, I know shes not into me, doesn't mean there won't be one on this site who might be

It's really like wanting to test drive a Ford by going to a Chevy dealer...lol. Who would do that? It's not that anyone is looking down on you as you put it....just sorta like you are spinning your wheels looking in the wrong place.

true, fucking a, I knew this wasn't going to work, at least i tried, how do i delete the account

idk i saw some of the women on here and thought i could work some magic

true, fucking a, I knew this wasn't going to work, at least i tried, how do i delete the account
You don't have to delete your account, we were just stating that you'll find it hard as its an interracial site, why don't you post a picture of your BWC? That may increase your chances :)

Back