My girlfriend is about to meet her old fuck buddy.

So my girlfriend of two years has been warming up to the idea to let other guys fuck her, She did not want to fuck a stranger, so she found a old fuck buddy and talked to him on Facebook.

he does not know she has a boyfriend and she has not told him, but she definitely wants to fuck him, he’s coming down to the city in a few weeks. She messaged him saying that they should go on date and then he can fuck her good.

my question is how do I play this , do i let her just do her own thing , and maybe not be involved, or when he comes just meet him also and see how the flow goes , should I give them time alone or not? To reconnect, I’m kinda nervous as they obviously have a history together . But also my biggest fantasy is to see her get fucked by another guy .

You need to talk about what you need with your girlfriend. Are they just planning on meeting up once while he's in town? Or do they have a couple of fucks planned? If you need to be there and watch her, then tell her that. Have her explain to her ex that she has a new boyfriend (you), and it's only happening if you get to watch. I'm sure he'll be taking back but I think most guys would agree to that as long as he gets laid.

If you're ok with just pictures and videos, then that's another solution.

Maybe the three of you can go on a date beforehand? They can reconnect, and you can feel the guy out. You don't know him so he can't out you to your friends. Anyways, keep us posted. But remember, communication and honesty with your girlfriend is key!

Thanks for the advice we did talk.
She said she is not going to tell him she is in a relationship and go out on a date with him and over dinner explain she is in a relationship, and if he wants to fuck her intront or me she wants to do that and even better together , and If he does not want that she will just say peace and it was nice to see you.. she said she won’t do anything without me present and respects my boundaries .

hope that it all goes to plan fingers crossed

You and her need to be up front about this, that's the problem he doesn't know anything between you two so if you just Unexpectedly show up and meet him that's gonna catch him off guard, letting her do her own thing just isn't good if all people involved don't know what's going on.

So my girlfriend of two years has been warming up to the idea to let other guys fuck her, She did not want to fuck a stranger, so she found a old fuck buddy and talked to him on Facebook.

he does not know she has a boyfriend and she has not told him, but she definitely wants to fuck him, he’s coming down to the city in a few weeks. She messaged him saying that they should go on date and then he can fuck her good.

my question is how do I play this , do i let her just do her own thing , and maybe not be involved, or when he comes just meet him also and see how the flow goes , should I give them time alone or not? To reconnect, I’m kinda nervous as they obviously have a history together . But also my biggest fantasy is to see her get fucked by another guy .
That's how we started. Exactly. wife went to meet an old fuck buddy alone, came home full of cum and we loved it. Fast forward 6 years we are all friends. my opinion? Let her go have fun and get warmed up, watching will come later. Have her show you the aftermath, and pics from the bathroom right after

Not that it has not already been said, but too many times when dishonesty is left out, things get worse. Yes, contrary to what many may think, omission when done deliberately counts as being dishonest. That being said, it is better to be upfront and honest, and let him make his own decision than to take the chance and ruin a friendship, more importantly respect.

Thanks for the advice we did talk.
She said she is not going to tell him she is in a relationship and go out on a date with him and over dinner explain she is in a relationship, and if he wants to fuck her intront or me she wants to do that and even better together , and If he does not want that she will just say peace and it was nice to see you.. she said she won’t do anything without me present and respects my boundaries .

hope that it all goes to plan fingers crossed
Are you not opening the door for her to fuck him in the bathroom at dinner or at his place later and just not tell you?

As others have said communication and trust are key in this lifestyle. It's so much better when you don't have to worry about shady *******. You can all do your thing and have a blast

Back