My girlfriend 23

Hi everyone, i'm 27 and my girlfriend 23. I told her several times during sex, if we can try something new as threesome or Cuckold or wear particolar dress in public (i'm 5 inches and She tells me is perfect to her). The answer Is always no :( so i don't insist anymore cause we fought sometimes and I apologized with her . But One of my dream Is share my girlfriend with a BBC or let them play alone

Attachments

• 1518051329.jpg
    1518051329.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 440
  • 1523575800.jpg
    1523575800.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 399
  • 1523575838.jpg
    1523575838.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 375
  • 1520044452.jpg
    1520044452.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 375
  • 1523575661.jpg
    1523575661.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 396
  • 1520044382.jpg
    1520044382.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 416
Hi everyone, i'm 27 and my girlfriend 23. I told her several times during sex, if we can try something new as threesome or Cuckold or wear particolar dress in public (i'm 5 inches and She tells me is perfect to her). The answer Is always no :( so i don't insist anymore cause we fought sometimes and I apologized with her . But One of my dream Is share my girlfriend with a BBC or let them play alone
I think this is somehow sad. I think it's not healthy for a couple that one member have to live his fantasies alone. When I was young I had the same experience, my girlfriends were conservatives, now my wife is hotter than me. Why women wake up only when they get old?

Perfect for BBC

Mine was the same way when I approached her with it. It was no and then she went on a black Dick fucking spree all on her own without me. She recently admitted to me all the times she fucked black guys since we have been married but now she won’t do it anymore

That’s the kind of girl that leaves your for BBC once she becomes addicted. Better get good with using your tongue so she keeps you around.
Facts. The only reason. Made it through the blck dick spree is because I’m the ******* of our ******* .
Too bad the blck dick spree didn’t include me as her husband even though I was a willing participant lol

I'm jerking off with her bud..if you like to share more you are more than welcome

She is def built for it

Back