My gf is turning me into a major cuck

Studcouplebbcx

Couple
Gold Member
Early twenties couple here, my gf and I have been together for 3 years now. I recently found out she was cheating on me several black guys. One actually is on the football team at our college in Ohio.
I’ve always been super into the idea of her fucking bbc and making me a cuck but was always to afraid to bring it up so after finding out she was cheating it definitely took some time to accept it but after a few days we had a talk and both agree that we really want to try the cuckold thing and for her to fuck as much bbc as she wants. And she has definitely taken me up on that challenge:) here is one of many text I get from her bbc lovers

Attachments

• 43268F71-6DC8-49E8-B92C-54A8FE6CBFD6.jpeg
    43268F71-6DC8-49E8-B92C-54A8FE6CBFD6.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 684
Early twenties couple here, my gf and I have been together for 3 years now. I recently found out she was cheating on me several black guys. One actually is on the football team at our college in Ohio.
I’ve always been super into the idea of her fucking bbc and making me a cuck but was always to afraid to bring it up so after finding out she was cheating it definitely took some time to accept it but after a few days we had a talk and both agree that we really want to try the cuckold thing and for her to fuck as much bbc as she wants. And she has definitely taken me up on that challenge:) here is one of many text I get from her bbc lovers
Any more text pics like that

Back