My gf is pregnant!!!

I find that hard to believe.... verify on this site before throwing out such outrageous allegations
Why are you so doubtful? Things like that can happen, right? Personally, i believe all of their stories. 🙃 Seems legit that one and the same guy gets "cucked" for the first time. by his Woman with Her regular lover. while he's seeking for a Black man for his Woman at the same time. who is already pregnant by her "bull". 🤣 🤦🏼‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️

Why are you so doubtful? Things like that can happen, right? Personally, i believe all of their stories. 🙃 Seems legit that one and the same guy gets "cucked" for the first time. by his Woman with Her regular lover. while he's seeking for a Black man for his Woman at the same time. who is already pregnant by her "bull". 🤣 🤦🏼‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️
Because for someone that his girlfriend or wife got knocked up, he is still posting pictures of her sexually so either he obviously don’t care ergo then we shouldn’t or something isn’t adding up. i take the word of a verified profile more seriously than an unverified one which could just be trying to get attention or a reaction. Verification on this site is rather easy and simple..let them verify and I shall take back my comment
also yes things like that do happen but I said I am doubtful in This particular case

This is what happens when you let things go too far with this cuckold thing .Question was this your Choice if it was stop acting like you surprised. So how does this Bull fit in with the baby does he want it or you?

Assuming this us real, just be glad it’s not yours and you are not financially responsible. Dump her and get a new gf. She is the bulls responsibility now.

Your post reminds me. I saw a white boy up in here say he would encourage his white girlfriend to keep the black baby 👶🏾, then after she delivered he would leave her. That's some ruthless ******* 😐

So my gf just took a pregnancy test and it turns out that she’s pregnant!! Her bull got her pregnant.. now what?
this is the best moment to proove to her all your cuckold love to her. Marry her soon, don't miss the chance to keep with you in a cuckold marriage, such stunning young woman that brought to your home some of the most worthy real men that her super hot body attracted .

Back