My gf gets pregnant.

Hey B2W community. I wanted to chat with others in the lifestyle to what other people think on the subject. My gf got off her birth control about 3 months ago and last month she and our bull went bareback almost twice a week. He came deep in her quite a few times that month, and we all knew she was off birth control for the past couple months and thought that she wouldn’t end up getting pregnant from it. She suspects that’s pregnant now, she called me today asking to get her a pregnancy test because she thinks she may be pregnant. (It would definitely be from our previous Bull If she is because I havnt been in her pussy in over 4 months) we had the discussion before a few times if we would want to go through with this if it ever happened. We both have mixed feeling about this but are definitely liking the idea. I’m personally impotent and would have a hard time having a baby even if I wanted and I know my gf always wanted to have *******. When she takes her test here shortly and it comes back positive I think we will both be extremely happy and will love to embrace this with each other. We have always been unsure about how to approach family and friends if this did happen. Also for the record I truly think this is the most natural and best way to do this for white couples, it’s happening more and more and hopefully it continues! Here’s his beautiful cock entering her pussy

Yeah well if this story is true you better sign that birth certificate and take responsibility for this baby. Since it sounds like neither of you are actually aware of what it's like raising a kid, let alone a biracial baby you'll have to explain to nosey assholes.
This isn't something you do on a whim to get a nut off, this is a human life being brought into the world.

My gf got off her birth control about 3 months ago and last month she and our bull went bareback almost twice a week. He came deep in her quite a few times that month, and we all knew she was off birth control for the past couple months and thought that she wouldn’t end up getting pregnant from it.

Is this some kind of a joke? Are you both completely daft in the head or just completely uneducated about sex?

What the hell did you think was going to happen?

Actually painful to read...

Good luck!

Yeah well if this story is true you better sign that birth certificate and take responsibility for this baby. Since it sounds like neither of you are actually aware of what it's like raising a kid, let alone a biracial baby you'll have to explain to nosey assholes.
This isn't something you do on a whim to get a nut off, this is a human life being brought into the world.

This. Exactly this.

Back