My GF [18] cheated on me

Hello,
My girlfriend cheated on me on vacation with black people. She came back with a fleeting queen of spades tattoo (I didn't know what it was). it excites me a lot !
So I'm in the process of accepting a situation where my girlfriend might fuck other men (no judgment please).
Has anyone ever practiced cuckolding? And could give me his opinion and experience?

Hi dont worry to much you can work it out go along watch her make it part of the deal.you will set her free but be part of the relationship. Each some interacial cuckolding videos together and enjoy yourself your young get the experience together .I found that I want bbc also .maybe dress up in some of her underwear and feel like a lady yourself it worked for me 9 years ago .now iam a bbc lover

Hi dont worry to much you can work it out go along watch her make it part of the deal.you will set her free but be part of the relationship. Each some interacial cuckolding videos together and enjoy yourself your young get the experience together .I found that I want bbc also .maybe dress up in some of her underwear and feel like a lady yourself it worked for me 9 years ago .now iam a bbc lover

Attachments

• 20210220_212711.jpg
    20210220_212711.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 74
Back