my friend uses white guys

I definitely don't think this uncommon, and it's definitely not gay for the black guy. And yeah both of you understand that the white boys is supposed to do the girls role. Like I dont even think about my penis around BBC because of how small it is, and because I have such a phat butt it feels like a pussy around BBC. Which is actually really cool because you know its there for him, and as soon as he walks in it sort of belongs to him.

But I'm in a similar situation as the guy you talked about. Sort of like the back up plan for him or if he doesn't want to jack off. He usually comes over here and I assume the position on my knees and pull him out. Then he usually keeps his hand on the back of my hand shoves himself down my throat and starts face fucking me. It's usually pretty rough and usually at least 30 minutes, and yeah I puke sometimes. And he usually talks *******, calls me a bitch, calls me a faggot, a stupid white boy, makes fun of me for having his cock in my mouth, stuff like that. I usually agree and tell him how good he is at face fucking and I'm glad he's getting it because he deserves it. Sometimes that's hard when you're ******* though lol

Its just natural for a white guy with a black man in the room and fulfilling

I'd have to say that this is gay. Whether or not the person looks like a woman is not the point, you are knowingly engaging in sexual activity with a man. There's no other way to look at it. That said, if you enjoy it, why bother labeling it? Why be completely straight or completely gay or somewhere in the middle? Why not just be a person who wants to have good times. If you enjoy it and don't regret the reality of it, what difference does it make, just go for it. If you enjoy the act but are afraid of the label it comes with, that's a personal identification problem.
Amen. I'm a bi curious white guy infactuated with BBC. I'm still waiting for the day that I can help my wife with her lovers.

This is honestly getting more and more common. Us white bois are realizing that we have a need to serve any and all black men, especialy when they are in need of draining their balls. If I knew this when I was younger I would've become a complete fem. And it is most definetly not gay on either side. Us whitebois are not real men, our ass is supposed to be used just like a pussy, and the Black mans dick gets hard to our fem qualities. He has found a good group of whitebois that realize this is the future
I couldnt agree more. I so wish i was young with the opportunity to become fem and get with fine Black men like this 😍

Back