my friend uses white guys

philyouup

Male
From
CA, US
I know another bull in my area, we have done some GB events together. Hes a good dude.. but he recently told me about how he hooks up with white "sissies" for head, and has since he first let one suck him off in prison. He said that he always keeps a a few of their numbers saved... typically young, feminine and petitely built "faggots" as he calls them, who dress like women, will wear a wig, shave against the grain for a smooth face and put on make up etc when they come to his place. He says that he pretty much never has to jack off anymore.. that if he doesnt have any pussy line up and doesnt feel like going out to look for it.. he just calls one of his fags and they show up all dolled up to please him. He said he has a few rules... 1- they better look like a woman, 2- he will not reciprocate at all and says to this day he has never even seen a single one of their dicks, 3- no talking, he doesnt want to hear any masculinity in a voice, and 4- deepthroat... he says he literally makes them practice and train on him till they can take his dick... and lemme tell you the brother is packing. he said he even makes them buy dildos of similar size to practice at home with. He even said one of them who was having a hard time... he would make the fag bring a puke bucket with him in case he had to throw up... and that he made the sissy take it home with him so he wouldnt have to clean up.... anyways.. he says he call one up.. they come over all cross dressed out... and he smokes some green while they suck him for like a n hour while he watches tv.. edging him till he shoots a huge load.. after that he said he then takes charge.. grabs their head and throat fucks them till he cums 2-3 more times... then they leave. IDK.... it seems like a lot fo work for the sissy with no reward... is this a common thing? also... my friend says he isnt gay and thats why he makes them dress like women.. but also said he loves to talk ******* to them and call them faggot and what not while they suck him off... seems like a conflict.. i guess im just wondering if this is a common thing or if he is just in a niche

This is honestly getting more and more common. Us white bois are realizing that we have a need to serve any and all black men, especialy when they are in need of draining their balls. If I knew this when I was younger I would've become a complete fem. And it is most definetly not gay on either side. Us whitebois are not real men, our ass is supposed to be used just like a pussy, and the Black mans dick gets hard to our fem qualities. He has found a good group of whitebois that realize this is the future

I'd have to say that this is gay. Whether or not the person looks like a woman is not the point, you are knowingly engaging in sexual activity with a man. There's no other way to look at it. That said, if you enjoy it, why bother labeling it? Why be completely straight or completely gay or somewhere in the middle? Why not just be a person who wants to have good times. If you enjoy it and don't regret the reality of it, what difference does it make, just go for it. If you enjoy the act but are afraid of the label it comes with, that's a personal identification problem.

This is honestly getting more and more common. Us white bois are realizing that we have a need to serve any and all black men, especialy when they are in need of draining their balls. If I knew this when I was younger I would've become a complete fem. And it is most definetly not gay on either side. Us whitebois are not real men, our ass is supposed to be used just like a pussy, and the Black mans dick gets hard to our fem qualities. He has found a good group of whitebois that realize this is the future
Do NOT speak for all white men

I think it's funny that folks argue over what is or isn't gay; what one wants to view is gay may very well not be gay for the other person because it is all based on context. If the 2 sides don't agree on the definition of gay to begin with, they won't agree on anything that follows. More importantly, who cares? If you are comfortable with what you're doing and your view of it then do it and don't wait for the entire world to agree because that will never happen.

I understand both sides of the argument and I believe they are both right but they are not both equal since (again) the starting definition in each scenario is not the same in each case). Further, I don't believe that there is one single accurate definition for what is gay and anyone that want's to play definition nozi is silly because definitions are made by people so they have some bend to them; I mean, not long ago the word gay was used to mean happy. So stop trying to label folks or get them to agree to your view; just accept their view on the matter and move on.

Just my 2 cents folks.

I know another bull in my area, we have done some GB events together. Hes a good dude.. but he recently told me about how he hooks up with white "sissies" for head, and has since he first let one suck him off in prison. He said that he always keeps a a few of their numbers saved... typically young, feminine and petitely built "faggots" as he calls them, who dress like women, will wear a wig, shave against the grain for a smooth face and put on make up etc when they come to his place. He says that he pretty much never has to jack off anymore.. that if he doesnt have any pussy line up and doesnt feel like going out to look for it.. he just calls one of his fags and they show up all dolled up to please him. He said he has a few rules... 1- they better look like a woman, 2- he will not reciprocate at all and says to this day he has never even seen a single one of their dicks, 3- no talking, he doesnt want to hear any masculinity in a voice, and 4- deepthroat... he says he literally makes them practice and train on him till they can take his dick... and lemme tell you the brother is packing. he said he even makes them buy dildos of similar size to practice at home with. He even said one of them who was having a hard time... he would make the fag bring a puke bucket with him in case he had to throw up... and that he made the sissy take it home with him so he wouldnt have to clean up.... anyways.. he says he call one up.. they come over all cross dressed out... and he smokes some green while they suck him for like a n hour while he watches tv.. edging him till he shoots a huge load.. after that he said he then takes charge.. grabs their head and throat fucks them till he cums 2-3 more times... then they leave. IDK.... it seems like a lot fo work for the sissy with no reward... is this a common thing? also... my friend says he isnt gay and thats why he makes them dress like women.. but also said he loves to talk ******* to them and call them faggot and what not while they suck him off... seems like a conflict.. i guess im just wondering if this is a common thing or if he is just in a niche
Is he on this site???

Back