My first time with a black man

Hello everyone my name is Hailey. Im 23 years old. Im a cross dresser and i love it. I do want to undergo surgery at some point and assume my identity as a girly girl. But thats a story for another day.

Today im here to talk about my first time.
It was amazing. Theres no greater feeling than to be dominated by a strong black man in my eyes. A giant throbbing member and an aggressiveness that truly makes you female. (Im not saying people dont have other opinions) God the way he ****** my head down his shaft and when he first entered me the sudden shock i felt was beyond anything i could describe.
"Dont run away from it" he said. Slapping his meat against my hole. "Be gentle" i told him.
"Its been a while since i even played with my ass, daddy. Your cock is really big." He leaned me over the counter in the hotel room. Running his hands up and down my thighs and up my ass. I was new to it all. The first couple of times ive dressed up i wasnt exactly the most passable m to f cross dresser. But i got better as i experienced. More time alone was more time to spend becoming the image of daddys little princess. He told me he liked gothic girls and so i molded my style around that. Nothing over the top. But i wore alot of black and pale make up. Black cotton panties, Check. Black thigh high Stockings, check. Black lipstick, Check. The smokiest black eye liner i could pull off. I was his princess and he wanted me to look like one. And as i felt his member slowly fill me again. Easier this time. A gasp escaped my lips. The excitement was seen in my face.
We looked in the mirror facing us, i swear i gripped the edges of the counter so hard my fake nails nearly snapped "Do you feel that?" I came back from my overload of euphoria.
"Oh my fucking god, its so big..its ripping me in half" i exclaimed. " he fondled my chest *note ive always been somewhat of a chubster so i kind of have breasts*
"You told me you wanted to be a girl, baby. This is what it feels like." He began thrusting in making sure to bottom out. I love it. He began thrusting harder and faster now "im turning you into a girl. Turning your ass into a pussy"

He fucked me so good. We fucked 8 times that night. When he put me on the bed and shoved my face into the pillow and began ramming me i came without even touching myself.

Last edited:
Hello everyone my name is Hailey. Im 23 years old. Im a cross dresser and i love it. I do want to undergo surgery at some point and assume my identity as a girly girl. But thats a story for another day.

It was amazing. Theres no greater feeling than to be dominated by a strong black man in my eyes. A giant throbbing member and an aggressiveness that truly makes you female. (Im not saying people dont have other opinions) God the way he ****** my head down his shaft and when he first entered me the sudden shock i felt was beyond anything i could describe.
"Dont run away from it" he said. Slapping his meat against my hole. "Be gentle" i told him.
"Its been a while since i even played with my ass, daddy. Your cock is really big." He leaned me over the counter in the hotel room. Running his hands up and down my thighs and up my ass. I was new to it all. The first couple of times ive dressed up i wasnt exactly the most passable m to f cross dresser. But i got better as i experienced. More time alone was more time to spend becoming the image of daddys little princess. He told me he liked gothic girls and so i molded my style around that. Nothing over the top. But i wore alot of black and pale make up. Black cotton panties, Check. Black thigh high Stockings, check. Black lipstick, Check. The smokiest black eye liner i could pull off. I was his princess and he wanted me to look like one. And as i felt his member slowly fill me again. Easier this time. A gasp escaped my lips. The excitement was seen in my face.
We looked in the mirror facing us, i swear i gripped the edges of the counter so hard my fake nails nearly snapped "Do you feel that?" I came back from my overload of euphoria.
"Oh my fucking god, its so big..its ripping me in half" i exclaimed. " he fondled my chest *note ive always been somewhat of a chubster so i kind of have breasts*
"You told me you wanted to be a girl, baby. This is what it feels like." He began thrusting in making sure to bottom out. I love it. He began thrusting harder and faster now "im turning you into a girl. Turning your ass into a pussy"

He fucked me so good. We fucked 8 times that night. When he put me on the bed and shoved my face into the pillow and began ramming me i came without even touching myself.

That is a beautiful story. Thank you

That is a beautiful story ... Thank you

My first experience....was just a few months ago, I'm 57....and I was "gently ******" into giving oral in a car...but, ended up loving it and have done it with the same man twice now. He's a CEO of an energy company....very demanding.

Love your story so hot good luck love to help if your looking for someone to be a good partner

Back