My first DP

Shamhat

Female
[Semi-fictional story written during domestic confinement.]

It was a summer Friday. I spent the morning texting my Black Dom and taunting him. I love that, eventually, he will simply smack me down, verbally or physically. So I arrived at his flat after work, laughing at his latest response, walked in, found him sitting on the couch with a whip. It was so quiet that I could hear his breathing.

"Lie down, put your hands behind your head and lace your fingers together."

I did so without hesitating, and tried to relax. I heard him coming and had a vague idea with what. Single tail. It cut like a fire blade. When you are getting hit, you have to bend and take it, because if they miss because you are squirming, and it lands somewhere truly unpleasant, it is terribly painful. I cried from the first stroke. My mind went blank from the pain. My legs nearly gave under me. My cunt was soaked.

About five minutes of spankings, he got me out of my clothes (top had been over my head, pants around the knees), walked me over to the bed. Then the cold sensation of lube on my ass. It was an anal night: regular anal sex, then ******* scene anal sex, then bondage anal sex, and then just freaking violent anal sex.

It is not my thing. It is totally my Dom's thing, though.

He was been having me stretch my muscles out over the last several days, with metal plugs, and he had been fucking my ass with them when we had regular sex, so it was no longer a struggle to get two fingers in. The sphincter muscles stretch like any other muscles: the more often you stretch, the easier it becomes, the further you can go. It is not like a rubberband, once you overstretch it, it is not done. If you don't do anal for a bit, it goes back to the original condition. Which is nice. I would gotten so used to the solid, cold hardness of the plugs, that having something soft and warm was almost a relief. I also love a vibrating dildo in my bum and him penetrating me vaginally, as I feel tighter, and he can feel the vibrations from my ass hole too. Sometimes we tried a vibrator in my vagina while he was fucking my bum, but I prefer it the other way around.

The next morning we roused ourselves and walked over to a coffee shop. We sat outside on a patio in the gardens, eating a healthy breakfast, watching the birds, the wind in the trees, listening to the church bells ring. It was so gorgeous out... the calm before the storm. My Dom's cell phone rang and after several crossed words he answered "yes, I'm with her".

He handed me the phone and a male voice informed me that he had an appointment with me for a threesome. Everything was organized, it would be tonight. "Good" I stammered. He wasn’t shy, quite confident actually,and he was shocked me when I said I haven’t been with two (black) guys before. It seemed music to his ears.

"We’re going to have a wonderful time with you", he said and then my sex throbbed. So I asked him what he thought I should wear. He said "wear what you like as long as I see your beautiful legs".

Two hours later I pulled a slinky black silk dress over my naked body and pulled the hem down. "I can't believe I am going out in just this and a pair of heels," I thought. I blushed as I reached behind myself and felt the material end at the tops of my thighs. My eyes traveled up my own body in the mirror. I smiled a little at the points my nipples were making in the silk. I could even make out the little bumps on my aureola.

That night I walked up the stairs to a stranger’s bedroom. He had sat down in the armchair directly across from the couch and calmly greeted my Dom, ignoring me.

Surely, he is not a bad guy. Could be a little mean, but the D/s stuff does that to you. I had a thing for him since the first time I saw him. It was winter, but his flat was fucking hot and it makes the sheen of sweat more noticeable. One curious thing about black guys? The heat just makes them more beautiful, and my new friend was really handsome to begin with.

“You should be naked” he told me, my gaze drifting up to meet those dark eyes framed by thick lashes. Like I had said, he was handsome, his skin so black it was almost blue, shining like a dark angel under the electric bulb.

"Why...?"

"Do what I tell you. Learn not to question me."

I dropped my bag on the couch, dug out my blouse, skirt and tights. Sat down and began to remove my shoes, then stood and took off the rest of my cloths. I grunted, watching as my Dom looked me up and down, checking me out. They both outweighed me by almost fifty kilos, all of it muscle. I felt a thrill go through me, some of it fear, some of it something else. A MMF threesome. Not that I would ever thought about doing anything like this but…

Ok, that’s a lie. Lying in bed at night, I would pictured it more than once. Four strong hands over my skin, two black cocks thrusting into my willing holes… I had fingered myself in front of my laptop, the sweat coating my body in my bedroom until I lie damp and exhausted with a satisfied smile on my face.

My new friend made a low sound of pleasure watching my nude body. "I love shaved pink pussies." I looked at him, but said nothing. "Do you wish two black Masters to fuck you hard and make you their little slut?"

"Yes," I said softly. He stood, reached over and stroked my hot cheek gently.

"Good girl. Are you wet?"

I nodded, looking into his dark eyes. "I'm soaked", I admitted and felt a blush creep up into my cheeks.

“Got something you can suck on.”

Not that I was exactly scared, but I could feel the adrenaline rushing through me at the thought of what could happen here. My cunt and my brain were having a wild conversation.

He pried my lips open, pushing his fingers into my mouth, watching me expectantly until I started sucking on them, putting my tongue to work as our gazes fastened. My heart began to pound like a drum as I sucked on his ebony digits, lips parting to form a circle, mouth filled with saliva, taking them in like I would a cock.

"Will you be our property? Think carefully. If you say yes, it will be the last decision we'll allow you to make about your body."

I just nodded my head and kept sucking, my heart drowning out the thump of the bass drum. My new friend whispered "good bitch" and I let him take the lead... I felt his hand tighten on my head, possessively, his eyes focused on my face, forsing me to kneel, fumbling at his zipper, eager to keep his attention on me. When I saw his cock... well, it was going to be more of a handjob than a blowjob.

I got lost in it. All that mattered was his beautiful black cock, running my pink tongue over the thick, swollen head, coating it with saliva so that it slid between my lips. He let out a grunt of pleasure, his hand clenching my hair, his hips jutting forward as I took him into my mouth. I could feel him swelling up inside, stretching my lips, my teeth just brushing along his dark flesh. He let go of my head, just long enough to push his trousers and boxers down around his muscular thighs, just long enough to pulls his shirt off over his head.

“You like black cocks, don’t you?”

My mouth was full, I simply lifted my eyes, nodding, concentrating on giving the best blowjob of my life. Feeling like the dirtiest woman in the world. I started rubbing my cunt, moaning softly.

“What about that cunt? You want to feel what it’s like to be fucked by two black men?” I felt myself blushing. The thrill of humiliation left me breathless. The thought of a double penetration, something I’d only heard about, lit a fire in my loins. I suddenly longed to lose control, to just let it happen, unable to do anything to stop them from doing whatever they wanted.

There was no romance, simply two blacks giving me what I craved, satisfying their own urges and mine as well. I found myself riding him, my pale tits mashed into his strong black torso as my new friend pushed his cock into my slick cunt, stretching to its limits, unable to stop a groan of pleasure. I moved upwards and then downwards, impaling myself over and over on his black monster, eager to feel him inside me. I felt him harden, my nipples sliding up and down his sweat-slick chest. It was physically exhausting.

“Yeah, slut. Hold still just a moment”. My Dom’s voice was behind me, a sharp slap on my ass served to excite me further. I gasped as I felt pressure against my anus, my entire body tensing as my Dom grabbed my waist and sunk his cock into me. I could feel my anus expanding, the pressure of the two phalluses was tremendous. I was afraid that nothing will remain the same after they leave, I had never felt so full in my life. I went wild, letting them fuck me. I threw my head back as they sandwiched me between them, giving up control, letting them use my cunt and my ass, crying out as pure white hot pleasure built within me until I thought I was going to die unless I found a release.

Man-Woman-Man. Whispering, mocking me, breathing together. I started to cry, mascara running down my face, leaving a dark ink across. The smell of sex in the air, sweat crawling down my pale body... My Dom understands me. He knows how to direct desire, knows how to get submission. Never thought the presence of another man would change sex so dramatically. Two Doms disputing my body. The unspoken hierarchy between them. Never felt so owned, so fragile, so femenine, so defendeless... the experience was overwhelming.

“Fucking tight white bitch.” My new friend sunk his pulsing cock deeper and deeper in muy cunt until it hurt, but god, what a glorious hurt. I could feel his head pushing my canal open, his pubic bone slamming into my swollen clit as he slammed into me, harder and harder until suddenly he exploded inside of me, filling my pussy with a flood of his cum. Finally, I cried out, my own orgasm tearing through me like an eruption, thrashing as waves of pleasure tore through me.

"Ohhhh fuck yes, best cunt in Europe." Grunts of raw pleasure, curses, cries, they all blended together in my head. They both groaned loudly and shot spurt after spurt of their semen deep within me, filling my two holes, pouring out of me. My entire conscience was focused on this unbelievable pleasure, I screamed with the greatest sex joy of my life. The ******* went through my body, crushed between two strong, sweaty bodies.

"You like it when I fuck your ass, white girl?" asked my Dom.

"Yes, Master, very much."

"Do you love my black cock, slut?" asked my new friend.

"More than anything."

When my Dom rolled off of me and my new friend pulled his long cock from my swollen pussy, I slowly sat up on my elbows and looked down. My breasts were covered with marks, a river of cum was oozing from my two stretched holes and soaking the bed beneath me.

My Dom stood in front of me, magnificent and naked, his cock shining with mixed fluids. The best fuck of my life. God, I felt like such a slut. I had finally fulfilled my longtime fantasy.

Afterward, my white boyfriend texted me, asking me where I was, assuming I was pissed because he said something unappropiate on Friday. I texted him back to tell him I had found another place to enjoy the weekend, and decided malevolently don't hide any detail about the many ways my two black bulls had fucked me. But that is another story.

529934921.jpg

Last edited:
Which do you like more? Ass or pussy?

Normally I prefer vaginal penetration over anal sex. However, my favorite and most comfortable position in a PD is me riding a bull lying on his back and the other guy fucking me anally. That disposition provides the latter more freedom, amplitude and initiative during the penetration. But the big difference in a PD is the great pressure that both penises create, which makes friction increase, making sex much more pleasant for all three parties involved. This friction is not only on the vagina and rectum, but also on the vaginal lips and the pelvic floor. Communication, patience and a good amounf of lube are also important; please note that my story is not 100% real and dialogs are mostly invented.

Last edited:

It was a summer Friday. I spent the morning texting my Black Dom and taunting him. I love that, eventually, he will simply smack me down, verbally or physically. So I arrived at his flat after work, laughing at his latest response, walked in, found him sitting on the couch with a whip. It was so quiet that I could hear his breathing.

I did so without hesitating, and tried to relax. I heard him coming and had a vague idea with what. Single tail. It cut like a fire blade. When you are getting hit, you have to bend and take it, because if they miss because you are squirming, and it lands somewhere truly unpleasant, it is terribly painful. I cried from the first stroke. My mind went blank from the pain. My legs nearly gave under me. My cunt was soaked.

About five minutes of spankings, he got me out of my clothes (top had been over my head, pants around the knees), walked me over to the bed. Then the cold sensation of lube on my ass. It was an anal night: regular anal sex, then ******* scene anal sex, then bondage anal sex, and then just freaking violent anal sex.

He was been having me stretch my muscles out over the last several days, with metal plugs, and he had been fucking my ass with them when we had regular sex, so it was no longer a struggle to get two fingers in. The sphincter muscles stretch like any other muscles: the more often you stretch, the easier it becomes, the further you can go. It is not like a rubberband, once you overstretch it, it is not done. If you don't do anal for a bit, it goes back to the original condition. Which is nice. I would gotten so used to the solid, cold hardness of the plugs, that having something soft and warm was almost a relief. I also love a vibrating dildo in my bum and him penetrating me vaginally, as I feel tighter, and he can feel the vibrations from my ass hole too. Sometimes we tried a vibrator in my vagina while he was fucking my bum, but I prefer it the other way around.

The next morning we roused ourselves and walked over to a coffee shop. We sat outside on a patio in the gardens, eating a healthy breakfast, watching the birds, the wind in the trees, listening to the church bells ring. It was so gorgeous out... the calm before the storm. My Dom's cell phone rang and after several crossed words he answered "yes, I'm with her".

He handed me the phone and a male voice informed me that he had an appointment with me for a threesome. Everything was organized, it would be tonight. "Good" I stammered. He wasn’t shy, quite confident actually,and he was shocked me when I said I haven’t been with two (black) guys before. It seemed music to his ears.

"We’re going to have a wonderful time with you", he said and then my sex throbbed. So I asked him what he thought I should wear. He said "wear what you like as long as I see your beautiful legs".

Two hours later I pulled a slinky black silk dress over my naked body and pulled the hem down. "I can't believe I am going out in just this and a pair of heels," I thought. I blushed as I reached behind myself and felt the material end at the tops of my thighs. My eyes traveled up my own body in the mirror. I smiled a little at the points my nipples were making in the silk. I could even make out the little bumps on my aureola.

That night I walked up the stairs to a stranger’s bedroom. He had sat down in the armchair directly across from the couch and calmly greeted my Dom, ignoring me.

Surely, he is not a bad guy. Could be a little mean, but the D/s stuff does that to you. I had a thing for him since the first time I saw him. It was winter, but his flat was fucking hot and it makes the sheen of sweat more noticeable. One curious thing about black guys? The heat just makes them more beautiful, and my new friend was really handsome to begin with.

“You should be naked” he told me, my gaze drifting up to meet those dark eyes framed by thick lashes. Like I had said, he was handsome, his skin so black it was almost blue, shining like a dark angel under the electric bulb.

"Why...?"

I dropped my bag on the couch, dug out my blouse, skirt and tights. Sat down and began to remove my shoes, then stood and took off the rest of my cloths. I grunted, watching as my Dom looked me up and down, checking me out. They both outweighed me by almost fifty kilos, all of it muscle. I felt a thrill go through me, some of it fear, some of it something else. A MMF threesome. Not that I would ever thought about doing anything like this but…

Ok, that’s a lie. Lying in bed at night, I would pictured it more than once. Four strong hands over my skin, two black cocks thrusting into my willing holes… I had fingered myself in front of my laptop, the sweat coating my body in my bedroom until I lie damp and exhausted with a satisfied smile on my face.

My new friend made a low sound of pleasure watching my nude body. "I love shaved pink pussies." I looked at him, but said nothing. "Do you wish two black Masters to fuck you hard and make you their little slut?"

I nodded, looking into his dark eyes. "I'm soaked", I admitted and felt a blush creep up into my cheeks.

Not that I was exactly scared, but I could feel the adrenaline rushing through me at the thought of what could happen here. My cunt and my brain were having a wild conversation.

He pried my lips open, pushing his fingers into my mouth, watching me expectantly until I started sucking on them, putting my tongue to work as our gazes fastened. My heart began to pound like a drum as I sucked on his ebony digits, lips parting to form a circle, mouth filled with saliva, taking them in like I would a cock.

"Will you be our property? Think carefully. If you say yes, it will be the last decision we'll allow you to make about your body."

I just nodded my head and kept sucking, my heart drowning out the thump of the bass drum. My new friend whispered "good bitch" and I let him take the lead... I felt his hand tighten on my head, possessively, his eyes focused on my face, forsing me to kneel, fumbling at his zipper, eager to keep his attention on me. When I saw his cock... well, it was going to be more of a handjob than a blowjob.

I got lost in it. All that mattered was his beautiful black cock, running my pink tongue over the thick, swollen head, coating it with saliva so that it slid between my lips. He let out a grunt of pleasure, his hand clenching my hair, his hips jutting forward as I took him into my mouth. I could feel him swelling up inside, stretching my lips, my teeth just brushing along his dark flesh. He let go of my head, just long enough to push his trousers and boxers down around his muscular thighs, just long enough to pulls his shirt off over his head.

My mouth was full, I simply lifted my eyes, nodding, concentrating on giving the best blowjob of my life. Feeling like the dirtiest woman in the world. I started rubbing my cunt, moaning softly.

“What about that cunt? You want to feel what it’s like to be fucked by two black men?” I felt myself blushing. The thrill of humiliation left me breathless. The thought of a double penetration, something I’d only heard about, lit a fire in my loins. I suddenly longed to lose control, to just let it happen, unable to do anything to stop them from doing whatever they wanted.

There was no romance, simply two blacks giving me what I craved, satisfying their own urges and mine as well. I found myself riding him, my pale tits mashed into his strong black torso as my new friend pushed his cock into my slick cunt, stretching to its limits, unable to stop a groan of pleasure. I moved upwards and then downwards, impaling myself over and over on his black monster, eager to feel him inside me. I felt him harden, my nipples sliding up and down his sweat-slick chest. It was physically exhausting.

“Yeah, slut. Hold still just a moment”. My Dom’s voice was behind me, a sharp slap on my ass served to excite me further. I gasped as I felt pressure against my anus, my entire body tensing as my Dom grabbed my waist and sunk his cock into me. I could feel my anus expanding, the pressure of the two phalluses was tremendous. I was afraid that nothing will remain the same after they leave, I had never felt so full in my life. I went wild, letting them fuck me. I threw my head back as they sandwiched me between them, giving up control, letting them use my cunt and my ass, crying out as pure white hot pleasure built within me until I thought I was going to die unless I found a release.

Man-Woman-Man. Whispering, mocking me, breathing together. I started to cry, mascara running down my face, leaving a dark ink across. The smell of sex in the air, sweat crawling down my pale body... My Dom understands me. He knows how to direct desire, knows how to get submission. Never thought the presence of another man would change sex so dramatically. Two Doms disputing my body. The unspoken hierarchy between them. Never felt so owned, so fragile, so femenine, so defendeless... the experience was overwhelming.

“Fucking tight white bitch.” My new friend sunk his pulsing cock deeper and deeper in muy cunt until it hurt, but god, what a glorious hurt. I could feel his head pushing my canal open, his pubic bone slamming into my swollen clit as he slammed into me, harder and harder until suddenly he exploded inside of me, filling my pussy with a flood of his cum. Finally, I cried out, my own orgasm tearing through me like an eruption, thrashing as waves of pleasure tore through me.

"Ohhhh fuck yes, best cunt in Europe." Grunts of raw pleasure, curses, cries, they all blended together in my head. They both groaned loudly and shot spurt after spurt of their semen deep within me, filling my two holes, pouring out of me. My entire conscience was focused on this unbelievable pleasure, I screamed with the greatest sex joy of my life. The ******* went through my body, crushed between two strong, sweaty bodies.

"More than anything."

When my Dom rolled off of me and my new friend pulled his long cock from my swollen pussy, I slowly sat up on my elbows and looked down. My breasts were covered with marks, a river of cum was oozing from my two stretched holes and soaking the bed beneath me.

My Dom stood in front of me, magnificent and naked, his cock shining with mixed fluids. The best fuck of my life. God, I felt like such a slut. I had finally fulfilled my longtime fantasy.

Afterward, my white boyfriend texted me, asking me where I was, assuming I was pissed because he said something unappropiate on Friday. I texted him back to tell him I had found another place to enjoy the weekend, and decided malevolently don't hide any detail about the many ways my two black bulls had fucked me. But that is another story.

View attachment 3325309

You should write literotica at some point lol be it real, fictional or a mix of both. You have a arousing imagination for it. I don’t see many well done erotica. Especially ones that do race play BDSM well. Do you have any suggestions that you enjoyed?

"Why...?"

"More than anything."

View attachment 3325309

This is one of my favorite stories https://www.literotica.com/s/heart-of-a-lion

You should write literotica at some point lol be it real, fictional or a mix of both. You have a arousing imagination for it. I don’t see many well done erotica. Especially ones that do race play BDSM well. Do you have any suggestions that you enjoyed?

I have BDSM experience and for me it's more than a kink. My first Dom was black and it left a mark. I have visited literotica for years but didn't know that talented author. I love other story titled The Game. Thank you.

I have BDSM experience and for me it's more than a kink. My first Dom was black and it left a mark. I have visited literotica for years but didn't know that talented author. I love other story titled The Game. Thank you.
So when you say it’s more than just a kink is it the lifestyle of BDSM that may transcend to other areas of life/understanding the black experience?

Also what was your favorite part of the story? I loved how their disdain for the black men was distorted and transformed into pure exoticism. It’s like there defenses in a chess game was methodologically out maneuvered piece by piece.

For the second chapter I believe it’s a reference to a interracial sex scene in story telling involving selma blair

If you like there is some lesbian erotica that I can send you. Some is more of the like that I showed you. Very NC with BDSM and stuff that is purely sapphic.

Back