My first BBC

My husband would bring home xxx movies and they would all be black on white . I ask him where he got all these movies . He said Robert would rent movies and copy them and he would bring them to work and let my husband borrow them . We would watch them and get really hot and we would fantasize about a black man joining us in bed. One night my husband ask if I would want Robert to fulfill our fantasy in the heat of the moment I said yes . I just thought it was pillow talk. Then one Friday evening our children were spending the weekend with cousins and the phone rang Sam answered the phone and said Robert had new movies and if we like he would bring them over. I said I didn’t know. Well Sam told Robert yes Cathy said that would be fine. When sam hung up the phone I ask him what he was doing? Sam said that Robert would just drop the movies off and leave. When I heard a knock on the door I went upstairs because I didn’t want to see Robert because he knew I watched the movies with Sam . I could here Sam and Robert talking in the den then things got quite I assumed Robert had left. When I walked into the den Sam and Robert were watching a movie of a Blackman and a white woman . Sam said honey come on in and watch this with us. I went to the sofa and sit beside Sam and started watching the movie the more into the movie Sam started rubbing my breast and unbutton a few buttons on my blouse. I tried to pull my blouse together but sam just kept pulling and finally had my blouse open . I got comforble like that then Sam started trying to undo my bra in the front I said no but before I got it said my breast were in full view for Robert to see. I told Sam that was far enough he said ok . Another movie started it was really hot with a Blackman and a Whiteman pinching and sucking her nipples . Sam started pinching my right nipple but wouldn’t touch my left one . Sam whispered to me ask if I needed my other tit sucked and I said yes pleaseee . That’s when he asked Robert if he wanted a taste of my tits. Before I could stop them Robert was on the sofa with one nipple and Sam had the other biting and sucking my nipples. The next thing my jeans were coming off . When I stopped trying to fend them off Sam ask me if I wanted Robert to continue ? I didn’t answer but when Robert kissed me and put his hand in my panties there was no turning back. Sam just sat down a watched Robert stood up taking his jeans off . He was longer than Sam . Robert said girl you are going to get a fucking of your life . He went slow at first and then he pounded me hard. Robert stayed the weekend with us I lost count how many times he fucked me but it was really good

My husband would bring home xxx movies and they would all be black on white . I ask him where he got all these movies . He said Robert would rent movies and copy them and he would bring them to work and let my husband borrow them . We would watch them and get really hot and we would fantasize about a black man joining us in bed. One night my husband ask if I would want Robert to fulfill our fantasy in the heat of the moment I said yes . I just thought it was pillow talk. Then one Friday evening our children were spending the weekend with cousins and the phone rang Sam answered the phone and said Robert had new movies and if we like he would bring them over. I said I didn’t know. Well Sam told Robert yes Cathy said that would be fine. When sam hung up the phone I ask him what he was doing? Sam said that Robert would just drop the movies off and leave. When I heard a knock on the door I went upstairs because I didn’t want to see Robert because he knew I watched the movies with Sam . I could here Sam and Robert talking in the den then things got quite I assumed Robert had left. When I walked into the den Sam and Robert were watching a movie of a Blackman and a white woman . Sam said honey come on in and watch this with us. I went to the sofa and sit beside Sam and started watching the movie the more into the movie Sam started rubbing my breast and unbutton a few buttons on my blouse. I tried to pull my blouse together but sam just kept pulling and finally had my blouse open . I got comforble like that then Sam started trying to undo my bra in the front I said no but before I got it said my breast were in full view for Robert to see. I told Sam that was far enough he said ok . Another movie started it was really hot with a Blackman and a Whiteman pinching and sucking her nipples . Sam started pinching my right nipple but wouldn’t touch my left one . Sam whispered to me ask if I needed my other tit sucked and I said yes pleaseee . That’s when he asked Robert if he wanted a taste of my tits. Before I could stop them Robert was on the sofa with one nipple and Sam had the other biting and sucking my nipples. The next thing my jeans were coming off . When I stopped trying to fend them off Sam ask me if I wanted Robert to continue ? I didn’t answer but when Robert kissed me and put his hand in my panties there was no turning back. Sam just sat down a watched Robert stood up taking his jeans off . He was longer than Sam . Robert said girl you are going to get a fucking of your life . He went slow at first and then he pounded me hard. Robert stayed the weekend with us I lost count how many times he fucked me but it was really good
It sounds as though you had a great weekend.
I bet it won’t be your last!

Oh Kathy, you knew your pussy was already wet and ready when your husband asked Robert over. You were a little shy, but you already knew that you wouldn't have allowed Robert out of that house without him fucking you. You just had to play the reluctant wife. After all, you are a Lady.

Back