My Ex is pregnant again

As I have related in many of my posts here, my best buddy, who is young and black and bisexual came to live full-time with me and my then-wife when he was barely 19.

From the very beginning he has shared the marital bed with us and very quickly became the much-preferred lover of my wife. She now has 3 children by him.

Six weeks ago my ex informed my buddy and me that she wanted to have a baby by me too, "to give some needed balance to our family" as she put it.

So during her next fertile time she designated me to be her sole lover and inseminator which I enthusiastically became except, that is, for two "lapses" in the form of two very energetic and completely unprotected dawners with my buddy over her two most fertile days in an unagreed game of Racial Roulette.

Quite naturally that resulted in her womb becoming a veritable Black-versus-White sperm-war zone.

As Fate would have it, she returned a strongly positive pregnancy test last week. Of course neither of us men know which of us shot home the winning sperm, although with my ex having orgasmed way more often and enviably more strongly during her two dawners with my buddy than she did with me over her fertile time, her womb can be expected to have up-sucked much more of his semen than of mine.

My naturally ecstatic ex is hoping she is pregnant with twins----one white and one black, while my super-spunky buddy is afraid that it was him who rang the Belle.

I'm hoping it's triplets---one baby for each of us. White, mixed-race or whatever doesn't worry me at all.

In the meantime my ex's pregnancy-boosted libido is thrilling me and my buddy hugely. She just can't get enough of our cocks and spunk and loving attention.

It's fucking wonderful.

wait... your ex.. but you are still together and fucking her? I'm lost.
My wife and I amicably divorced at my urging so that she could marry my buddy by whom she already had three children, the first of them born when he was turning 21.

He and I are bisexual and versatile and have been each others' only male lovers since he was 17.

As well as engaging in private one-on-one sex with my ex (my buddy understandably more frequently than I do), in our regular threesomes with her we take turnabout fucking her, which she loves and assures us she will never stop wanting. Which is fine and dandy with him and me as the hopelessly addickted man-on-woman voyeurs we have always been.

Last edited:
As I have related in many of my posts here, my best buddy, who is young and black and bisexual came to live full-time with me and my then-wife when he was barely 19.

From the very beginning he has shared the marital bed with us and very quickly became the much-preferred lover of my wife. She now has 3 children by him.

Six weeks ago my ex informed my buddy and me that she wanted to have a baby by me too, "to give some needed balance to our family" as she put it.

So during her next fertile time she designated me to be her sole lover and inseminator which I enthusiastically became except, that is, for two "lapses" in the form of two very energetic and completely unprotected dawners with my buddy over her two most fertile days in an unagreed game of Racial Roulette.

Quite naturally that resulted in her womb becoming a veritable Black-versus-White sperm-war zone.

As Fate would have it, she returned a strongly positive pregnancy test last week. Of course neither of us men know which of us shot home the winning sperm, although with my ex having orgasmed way more often and enviably more strongly during her two dawners with my buddy than she did with me over her fertile time, her womb can be expected to have up-sucked much more of his semen than of mine.

My naturally ecstatic ex is hoping she is pregnant with twins----one white and one black, while my super-spunky buddy is afraid that it was him who rang the Belle.

I'm hoping it's triplets---one baby for each of us. White, mixed-race or whatever doesn't worry me at all.

In the meantime my ex's pregnancy-boosted libido is thrilling me and my buddy hugely. She just can't get enough of our cocks and spunk and loving attention.

It's fucking wonderful.
My ex's pregnancy is now in its 36th week and doing very well indeed. My buddy and I are alternating very freely in making love to her and hugely enjoying having our thrusting cocks vigorously kicked by her unborn baby boy, especially when her womb tightens then contracts strongly during her orgasms.

Penetrative sex during pregnancy is so fucking fucking beautiful. And very good for baby too as he hears the combined orgasmic cries and ecstatic shoutings of his parents truly making love.

This is love.
There's no doubting that. And it's beautifully mutual too, especially in the very act when one of us men kisses my ex on her wide-open mouth then sucks her sex-stiffened nipples and lovingly caresses her slippery clitoris while the other is slowly thrusting to and fro in her.

It's the champagne of co-husbanding----Mumm's of course.

Last edited:
There's no doubting that. And it's beautifully mutual too, especially in the very act when one of us men kisses my ex on her wide-open mouth then sucks her sex-stiffened nipples and lovingly caresses her slippery clitoris while the other is slowly thrusting to and fro in her.

It's the champagne of co-husbanding----Mumm's of course.
Or "Chateu Soixante-Neuf" when the spirit moves us, remembering of course that the principal grape percentage-wise, at 80%, in champagne is Penis Noir, the King of the Reds, with the lesser-bodied Chardonnay, the stand-offish and fruity Prince of the Whites following at a measly 11 to 15%, with much smaller percentages of Voignier and Penis Meunier adding touches of variety and interest to the blend and bringing up the Rear, so to speak.

Hello,
Can you give us some about the baby ? A white baby I hope to make the balance and to show fully the love between you 3.

Hello,
Can you give us some about the baby ? A white baby I hope to make the balance and to show fully the love between you 3.
Baby is white and clearly fathered by me.

That said, the so-called "balance" in our threeway living and loving has always been beautiful, not weighted one way or the other, so it has never needed adjusting. Our newest family member being all-white changes nothing, just as our three bi-racial children created by my buddy and my wife didn't change anything either.

With all of our beautiful babymaking with my wife (now my ex) my buddy and I have always been very hands-on with each other in the very act of fucking whichever one of us is going first with her for the express purpose of impregnating her himself.

My buddy and I are unashamedly and intensely bisexual and are fascinated by each other's orgasms and love to feel, with our fingertips and lips and mouth and tongue, the potentially fertilizing semen being manfully spurted through the underbelly of the orgasmically jerking inthrust cock of whichever of us is fucking my ex.

For my buddy and I to share in that way the beautifully visceral outpourings of our sexually deepest selves into my ex is for us the erotic and emotional acme of our man-to-man bonding.

Our intensely homosexual bonding expresses itself outwardly and most powerfully in our threesomes with my ex in which we often take turnabout with her, always hugely loving the feeling of the spurting of the spunk into her no matter which one of us is fucking her.

Our naturally vastly different experiences sensation-wise of the ejaculations are in no way less ecstatic for one of us being the fucker and the other being the hands-on/mouth-on tactile feeler of the high drama of male orgasm.

Our experiencing and sharing of the ******* of babymaking in the way we do utterly washes away every paternal petty "ownership" claim either of us men---now the fathers of babies for the same woman---might vainly seek to assert in respect of the four beautiful children resulting from our now seven years of fantastically satisfying three-way sexual and intensely personal loving.

As explained above, my buddy and I look upon ourselves in babymating with my ex as sexually fully active equals, both essential to the erotic and reproductive purpose of the fucking and deriving different and highly varied but mutually very well-understood and equally intense pleasure from it through every one of its sensationally beautiful stages including, as I have said, our deliciously intimately shared ejaculating into my ex.

I trust that the above faltering account of our babymaking makes it clear that so-called "balance" has never featured in it or indeed in our romantic and emotional lives, much less been striven for, especially in the throes of our intensely sexual and especially individual love for one another.

My ex having borne a white baby by me has, paradoxically, enhanced the very beautiful, always existing and thrilling UN-balance in our threeway loving.

Ask my buddy: He almost went out of his mind but jacked off furiously three times watching and feeling me impregating his wife with her first white baby. Straight afterwards he described when he saw me up on his wife and knew what I was going to do to her, his experience of going complety off his head from wounded pride over her choice of me; not to mention blind panic. He looked and sounded as if he was completely unhinged and falling apart, in fact totally unbalanced. But nonetheless loving it to his very hilt and eventually getting off wrenchingly by feeling with his up-pressing fingertips every spermy spurt his wife was craving from me.

After I had finished and withdrawn my cock he recovered remarkably quickly. He's now fairly gagging to lose his mind again during mutiple repeats of my babymating of his ultimately whited wife. How unbalanced is that?

Such is Life. And Love.

Last edited:
Congratulation
I pray your wife, your ex wife for her wisdom and intelligence.
Now we talk about love not only sex.
Balance and harmony may prevail in your 3 lifes.
Everything is complete, seems you fullfil your life now.

Your story, your life is one of the most interesting and exciting in this website, there are everything about sex, threesome, interratial, sharing, caring, bi, breeding...
In many stories, there are so much unbalance, we always want to defend the weak, in general the husband but in your story at the final there is no weak, so we love all of you 3, your ex., your buddy, you.
It is a pleasure to read your story because our mind is liberated and satisfied.

Please tell us more your life, your sexual activies, as we love you all 3, we can enjoy every situation.

Last edited:
Congratulation
I pray your wife, your ex wife for her wisdom and intelligence.
Now we talk about love not only sex.
Balance and harmony may prevail in your 3 lifes.
Everything is complete, seems you fullfil your life now.

Your story, your life is one of the most interesting and exciting in this website, there are everything about sex, threesome, interratial, sharing, caring, bi, breeding...
In many stories, there are so much unbalance, we always want to defend the weak, in general the husband but in your story at the final there is no weak, so we love all of you 3, your ex., your buddy, you.
It is a pleasure to read your story because our mind is liberated and satisfied.

Please tell us more your life, your sexual activies, as we love you all 3, we can enjoy every situation.
Thank you very much for your kind comment. It's very perceptive and loving. I will show it to my buddy and his wife.

Yes, I will gladly keep posting updates about our sexual activities and life together.

By the way, the baby is very beautiful and healthy and, because of his mom so loving and preferring uncircumcised cock in her, he is definitely not going to be circumcised.

I'm circumcised, sadly, and having witnessed my ex's fascination and much deeper pleasure and satisfaction with my buddy's uncircumcised cock with its beautifully long foreskin which enables very much easier and sexier vaginal pentration and ongoing super-smooth in-and-out thrusting during fucking, I often feel deeply envious of my buddy's cock, especially when it's fully erect and its huge slippery head with its gaping cum-slit oozing pre-cum is thrusting through the stretched-up opening of his foreskin and positioning itself to penetrate his eager wife, my beloved ex.

I can get more than a little angry with my parents for them having had my God-given foreskin completely cut off a few days after my birth.

Thankfully my ex still totally loves the appearance of my cock and the feeling of it stretching her going into her and all the way up her and thrusting and ejaculating in her.

From this shot of it fully erect taken by my loving wife on our honeymoon, you might be able to see why.

my_babymaker.jpg

Last edited:
Really my mind is released while and each time reading your story, because I feel your 3 minds, 3 souls liberated, satisfied and you communicate it so well to us.

Well, have to see your buddy's cock to compare. At the same size a white cock is more beautifull than a black cock because the head, the mushroom head. Black cock don't have really a head compare to a white cock. BBC is less sculpted than a BWC cock.

What about shaving ? Your ex and buddy, what do they think ?

I believe a second white baby will be very good for your family of 3 parents, good and better for every baby half or not, by this way your 3 will give them the balance and harmony for their futur because when they grow up they together will increase their forces, increase their link, their feeling of belongings (one white baby can be seen as an accident) increase their confidence. AAA+BB bring more ******* and powerfull than AAA+B to everyone.

Last edited:
Really my mind is released while and each time reading your story, because I feel your 3 minds, 3 souls liberated, satisfied and you communicate it so well to us.

Well, have to see your buddy's cock to compare. At the same size a white cock is more beautifull than a black cock because the head, the mushroom head. Black cock don't have really a head compare to a white cock. BBC is less sculpted than a BWC cock.

What about shaving ? Your ex and buddy, what do they think ?

I believe a second white baby will be very good for your family of 3 parents, good and better for every baby half or not, by this way your 3 will give them the balance and harmony for their futur because when they grow up they together will increase their forces, increase their link, their feeling of belongings (one white baby can be seen as an accident) increase their confidence. AAA+BB bring more ******* and powerfull than AAA+B to everyone.
I agree that my fathering a second white baby (preferably a girl next time up) for my ex would for the reasons you give and several others would very beneficially balance-up the family.

It would also visibly express and enhance the deeper meaning of the intertwined love-lives of the three of us, not only symbolically.

There are signs of that future enhancement already inasmuch as now my ex has seen the living proof of my fertility and genetic distinctions she is looking at me (notably my bum, not so much my crotch) in a much more admiring way, and so soon after her giving birth. It will be interesting to see how her restored and suddenly growing erotic interest in me plays out and expresses itself on our bed, both with and without my buddy present.

She agrees completely and enthusiastically with your take on white penises compared to black ones. She cites the aesthetic reasons you touched on, especially the overall bigness and the mushroom form of my glans and the prominence of its flange and its strongly contrasting in color with my shaft, all of which she says are decisive visuo-erotic and physical advantages when it comes to her even imagining it penetrating and thrusting in her.

She also gets off way more convulsively when she feels my glans grossly expanding in her beautifully clasping vagina during my final build-up to orgasm.

I have to confess that watching and physically feeling her lovely responses to the more orgasmogenic bigger and somewhat shapelier head of my fully erect cock compared to my buddy's is more than a little aphrodizzying for me too. I mean, what man among us doesn't love to be openly and intensely appreciated when he's barebacking a beautiful woman, especially when she's craving his baby?

Last edited:
When I was much younger, I was much more into MFF fantasy, to have two girld/woman to take care of you or fucking two girls (but need a great starma).
Geting older I am more into a MMF fantsay, to have two mens to take care of a woman, taking turn fucking her, to give her pleasure, her as the center, and a woman take care of two mens etc... Pus two men give her all of them and her give them all of her in retrun, plus these two mens are buddies and lovers. What a powerfull, the top of sexual play.

About uncircumcised and circumcised. I was first uncircumcised, the forskin is covering my glan and with time my glan can't get out, so I decided to be circumcised later at age advanced at twenty or so. And I am happy with because more sensation.
It is to say it good to start uncircumcised because you can be circuncised later without problem, just make sure than the the foreskin can pull back and the glan can get out.

Back