My Dream From Last Night

cuckcplSTL

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
So, I still have sex dreams even though I'm in my 50's. It's almost always some young hot nubile sweetie that for some reason wants to have sex with an older man but last night was different. It went something like this:

The wife and I were attending a sex party, and at some point we are separated, exploring our own thing. I come into a room and there were quite a few people just hanging out or getting "acquainted." Some of them are friends of ours, some are people we don't know. I look over and see my wife has found a new friend, a hot black guy, and is getting absolutely railed from behind by his thick black dick. I am watching her and it is so exciting to see, she is so in to it, and he is smashing her pussy to her total delight. The guy roars out and unloads his seed deep inside her. When he pulls out, a HUGE stream of cum drips out of her pussy. It is so hot and my dick is raging hard. She excuses herself to clean up and obviously does not see me. When she comes back to the room she sees me and joins me on this bed/futon that I am on. Something comes over me and I immediately want to go down on her, knowing what had just happened. I am licking and tonguing her but she keeps backing up, like she doesn't want me to. She still doesn't know that I saw what happened and obviously doesn't want to subject me to eating another mans cum that I don't know is still oozing from inside her. We then make our way into a different room and it's a bit more quiet in there. I lean in and tell her that I saw what happened to her and she gets an excited look on her face and asks if I like that. I nod my head yes and now her attitude is totally different and as we are lying down on a different bed she pushes my head between her legs, holding it firmly, and starts grinding her gaping and well fucked pussy all over my face. She has already wiped the cum away that had dripped out, but there was more, mixed with her own sweet juices, it is so wet and messy, and I lapped it up like a good boy. The End.

I have only had a few dreams where my wife fucks other guys, even though it is a huge turn on for me, and I have witnessed it in real life. I have never had a dream before where I licked another mans cum from her pussy. What do you think it means? LoL

So, I still have sex dreams even though I'm in my 50's. It's almost always some young hot nubile sweetie that for some reason wants to have sex with an older man but last night was different. It went something like this:

The wife and I were attending a sex party, and at some point we are separated, exploring our own thing. I come into a room and there were quite a few people just hanging out or getting "acquainted." Some of them are friends of ours, some are people we don't know. I look over and see my wife has found a new friend, a hot black guy, and is getting absolutely railed from behind by his thick black dick. I am watching her and it is so exciting to see, she is so in to it, and he is smashing her pussy to her total delight. The guy roars out and unloads his seed deep inside her. When he pulls out, a HUGE stream of cum drips out of her pussy. It is so hot and my dick is raging hard. She excuses herself to clean up and obviously does not see me. When she comes back to the room she sees me and joins me on this bed/futon that I am on. Something comes over me and I immediately want to go down on her, knowing what had just happened. I am licking and tonguing her but she keeps backing up, like she doesn't want me to. She still doesn't know that I saw what happened and obviously doesn't want to subject me to eating another mans cum that I don't know is still oozing from inside her. We then make our way into a different room and it's a bit more quiet in there. I lean in and tell her that I saw what happened to her and she gets an excited look on her face and asks if I like that. I nod my head yes and now her attitude is totally different and as we are lying down on a different bed she pushes my head between her legs, holding it firmly, and starts grinding her gaping and well fucked pussy all over my face. She has already wiped the cum away that had dripped out, but there was more, mixed with her own sweet juices, it is so wet and messy, and I lapped it up like a good boy. The End.

I have only had a few dreams where my wife fucks other guys, even though it is a huge turn on for me, and I have witnessed it in real life. I have never had a dream before where I licked another mans cum from her pussy. What do you think it means? LoL
It means your subconscious is trying to tell you something

The next step in your lifestyle!

Back