My delicious pain

whitecockedhubby

Male
Gold Member
My woman makes me so hard for her.
Her milky skin so smooth and silky to touch . Her white creamy tits and warm naked white pussy are on my mind all the time. She is my woman and im her man but im ****** to watch her with another man between her beautiful legs.
A black man with skin as black as ebony visits her and im made to watch as he takes my place with her in our bed. My girl wraps her creamy white legs around his black body and he uses her as if she were his wife.
My girl knows and loves how i hurt watching his black hands all over her but she loves me to feel that hurt and desperate need for her as she lets him take what is mine from me.
He spears my girls warm white cunt on his huge hard thick black penis and i listen in pain as she gasps for him to keep fucking her. Her constant screams of pure sexuall ecstacy fill my ears and she begs him to cum inside the warm white cunt that i love so much but a black man is taking.
I am her husband but she eagerly lets the black man use her in our marital bed.
Im devastated as black takes my girl right infront of me. Black fucks her so good , so hard . She loves me to watch knowing that i ache so much for her that it hurts. Each time i watch her cum with her lovers massive black penis inside of her i fall in love with her again.
Im so jealous as my girl gives her naked white body to her dark black lover. The contrast between them as they fuck makes me so hard. I cant help loving the site of his black body rising and falling between my girls white legs They look so good together that i wank a my bride takes blacks powerful cock thrusts. Then he tenses but keeps pumping that huge black cock into my girl as he unloads his black seed inside my womans white pussy.
My cum drips and oozes from me untill i cant hold back any longer. My wife watches as my cum spurts from my jealous white cock over our bedroom chair and i watch as the black mans cock slides from her. A river of his black cum seed leaks from between her swollen cunt lips out onto our bed sheets and i know he has won her again. . I slump back exhausted from watching my cheating wife fuck with her black lover, the last drops of my cum drip from me as his black mouth meets my wifes mouth and thier deep kissing makes him hard for my woman again.
She has just came on the black cock of another man but i love her so much now that i ache for her.
I know now that ive come to need this. Im as addicted to being her cuckolded white husband as my woman has become addicted to cuckolding and making me watch as big cocked black lover fucks her infront of me.

Last edited:
That is so beautiful and well written and one of the most erotic things I've ever read. The deeper she cuckolds you and makes you hurt the more you love her and the more she loves for you to hurt even further. Nothing could be more right, natural or beautiful. White couples who embrace interracial cuckolding can love each other in a deep and beautiful way that brings them closer together and binds their relationship to a level not possible in a vanilla relationship. I hope she continues to cuckold you deeper and deeper and hurt you more and more. And I hope you fall hopelessly in love and become hopelessly addicted to big black cocks cumming repeatedly in her beautiful white pussy.

Back