My cuckold request.

mersedes

Couple
I was talking to this girl for awhile and she had this old boyfriend or an ex but she would still talk to him as a friend she said. The topic came up about sex between them and dick size and she told me it hurt with him. I got self conscious when she told me that and asked her how big he was and she said big. One day she said she was talking to him or texting him and he sent her a pic and I asked of what and she said of his dick. K said show me like I was demanding to see what he sent her but was kinda nervous to see it. It was him hard and him sitting on a chair by his computer screen and his penis went above his belly button area. She laughed when she sent it. She knew I wasn't as big as he was. Later we were sexting and we were talking about sexual fantasy positions or circumstances she told me that she wanted me to lick her pussy or clit while he fucked her while he was sitting down in a chair and I was in front watching her get fuckt by him. She asked what I would do if his cock touched my to tongue. I didn't know what to say.

I lick my wife’s clit while fucking her with her BBC dildo and purposefully do it in a way she knows I’m licking both her and that BBC. She likes it so much I thought she’d break my nose smashing my face into it.

Back