My College Cucking History

Here is the story of my first cuckolding of an unsuspecting husband and what I learned from it.

As a college student I didn't have a same-age girlfriend but for three whole years got to regularly (like four to six times a week) fuck a 35 year-old medical professional guy's beautiful 24 year-old wife, completely behind his back.

I never used condoms with her because fucking her bareback made us feel we were connected much more deeply than if my cock was rubber-clad. Even better, she was madly in love with me and definitely not even slightly with her husband, and the sensation of my semen in her from pretty much one fuck to the next totally addicted her to me.

I loved feeling her intense excitement at being secretly and solidly fucked by a man much younger than her husband. I loved even more the look on her face and the way she orgasmed so hard and long when she felt my warm semen spurting powerfully and seemingly endlessly into her. A woman's love of that has always been a huge part of my pleasure in fucking every woman I've had.

My knowing in advance the extra pleasure a very horny underfucked woman is going to get from feeling me cumming in her bare (with me being a very heavy cummer) is a huge turn-on for me from the moment I first penetrate her. And it just gets better and better until I blow my load in her and feel her cumming like crazy on my bare cock jerking away in her. Which is the main reason I hate condoms and never ever wear one.

I rank the pleasure a woman gets from me fucking her at least as highly as my own. It may be an ego or pride thing, but when I'm fucking another man's wife it massively increases my pleasure to see and feel her getting pleasure from me that I know she has never had and never will get from being fucked by the chronically under-performing husband she is happily betraying in their marriage bed.

Also, I have become very strongly addicted to those feelings of satisfaction and male dominance a young lover gets from sending a well-fucked wife loaded up with his cum back to her older, unsatisfying and totally unsuspecting husband who she has told me is still hopelessly in love with her but lacks the balls and the physical ability to fuck her properly.

Yes, pregnancies have resulted, although it's amazing that almost none of the many other married women I have fucked since I was 17 have ever been angry with me for it. All of them began by suggesting or insisting I use a condom for our first sex together. I never did but instead I nakedly and cynically romanced and manoevred them so they became so mesmerised and aroused by our kissing and the sound of my gently seductive voice and the sight and feel of my athletic young body and oversized cock and bulging balls, that they eagerly let their defences down and I was in like a shot.

When a woman is aroused enough by that I gently guide her free hand down and get her to gently clasp my bare pussy-ready cock. On feeling its size and hardness some women are more timid than others and try to withdraw their hand. But with my hand over theirs it's usually easy to get them to get over their inhibitions and to enjoy the feeling of my cock burgeoning in their hand. First just the shaft, then the head, then all the way down to its root and then below that to my balls, and at last behind them to my muscular pump-bulge, that being the true epicenter of my erotic sensations during foreplay, cock-thrusting and ultimately my blindingly beautiful orgasms.

My aim is always to get them to explore and then become fascinated and aroused by the size and contours and strength of my cock. With that achieved, the rest is easy.

Keeping on sexily whispering them I gently part their legs. With not much more encouragement apart from kissing them more and more sexily, most of them are soon enough eagerly guiding the head of my cock between their love-lips. Once there I pause for a few seconds then slowly but firmly ease my cock-head into first inch or two of the vagina, all the time making very sure the woman feels and truly appreciate its size and shape and firmness and slipperyness and the delicious sensations produced for them by its big flange slowly and teasingly stretching the firm rim at the entrance to their vagina and at last slipping through it to sheath itself in the nubbly clasping folds beyond.

Only then do I thrust deeper, nearly always on the woman's eager invitation. When she has taken the full length of my cock in her I don't initiate thrusting but let it lie quietly in the clasp of her vagina, whispering and encouraging her to enjoy the feeling of being filled with an over-sized very hard new and eager young man's throbbing cock.

Then, still holding myself back from thrusting, by contracting my root muscles I make my cock suddenly expand and jerk several times, slowly but strongly and very sexily. When I get the woman really liking and responding to that I make my cock jerk in her several times more strongly in quick succession, mimicking the contractions that accompany a solid and much-prolonged ejaculation, all of which often gets the woman sighing or swooning which naturally pumps up my ego enormously.

After several such suggestive jerkings of my cock in them most women signal or say they want me to begin thrusting in them in earnest. Most times I resist the invitation and allow the woman to initiate thrusting in any way she wants to, usually by grabbing my bum or hips and drawing me harder into her, or by rocking her pelvis against mine and making shorter or longer pelvic thrusts all by herself. Only when they have thoroughly excited themselves by their own thrustings do I join in with my own.

With their loving the full length of a new cock eagerly thrusting in them I can usually bring them to orgasm on it once or twice before I ejaculate.

After that it's all too easy for me to charm and sweet talk them into them letting me cum in them bare. Which I do knowing that is what they usually desire even more than the pleasure of being naughtily fucked by a good-looking hardon machine that I confidently am although barely out of school---the idea of which, by the way, I know most of them love to the very hilt.

I never pull out to cum even when asked to, even if the woman panics and implores me to as some women do when they feel me about to orgasm when fucking them during their fertile times.

My custard strokes are always very hard and I finish by holding a balls-deep thrust in the woman the whole time I'm ejaculating in her. When thoroughly romanced and worked-up most well-fucked women orgasm or re-orgasm long and uncontrollably when they feel my over-expanded cock spurting semen thumpingly hard into the back of the vagina. They really and truly love me for it, and show it.

Their gratitude then is often profuse and very flattering of me, but often almost overwhelmingly sad verging on the pathetic as they practically worship my body and cock as I deeply satisfyingly do for them what their unromantic and sexually incompetent husbands very likely never will.

My feeling of sexual power over a woman at those times was and still is more erotically exhilarating than any other mental aphrodisiac I have experienced as a carefree and irresponsible young breeder. On the fathering side, only one wife threatened to leave the baby with me to raise by myself, but rightly and thankfully she kept it, passing it off as her proud husband's.

My present 24 year-old (who is pregnant to me for the second time now) and several other wives who have had babies to me have just passed them off on their unsuspecting husbands as being theirs. Thankfully all 6 of the babies (4 boys and 2 girls) I know I have secretly made I am told by their mothers are loved to pieces by their unsuspecting "fathers".

I'm often tempted to cynicism about my well-practised sexual exploitativeness with the wives of other men, but have always managed to justify it with the over-riding truth---the let-out if you like--- that "All's well that ends well".

Last edited:
Love this story. Can you tell us how you meet them? Why did things end with that first woman?
You mean the 35 year-old medical professional's 24 year-old wife?

She fell pregnant to me and carried the baby (a boy) to term. He is now 11 and the spitting image of me at the same age.

Her husband still believes that he fathered him despite that he didn't get to fuck her even once in the fertile time in which she and I knew that she conceived.

When the baby's first birthday came around the wife got to feel so guilty about her husband's display of "paternal" joy that she stopped having sex with me even though she had fallen so deeply in love with me during the first week of me fucking her.

Within a month of her baby's first birthday, at her sudden and cold insistence she and I stopped meeting for anything, including sex. As far as I know she remains faithful to her proud husband.

How she didn't fall pregnant to me again in the run-up to her baby's first birthday I will never know, although on a few occasions when I was deep-fucking her several times a week over those 11 months I was sure I could feel the tag of an IUD irritating and pricking into my cum-slit.

Last edited:
Here is the story of my first cuckolding of an unsuspecting husband and what I learned from it.

As a college student I didn't have a same-age girlfriend but for three whole years got to regularly (like four to six times a week) fuck a 35 year-old medical professional guy's beautiful 24 year-old wife, completely behind his back.

I never used condoms with her because fucking her bareback made us feel we were connected much more deeply than if my cock was rubber-clad. Even better, she was madly in love with me and definitely not even slightly with her husband, and the sensation of my semen in her from pretty much one fuck to the next totally addicted her to me.

I loved feeling her intense excitement at being secretly and solidly fucked by a man much younger than her husband. I loved even more the look on her face and the way she orgasmed so hard and long when she felt my warm semen spurting powerfully and seemingly endlessly into her. A woman's love of that has always been a huge part of my pleasure in fucking every woman I've had.

My knowing in advance the extra pleasure a very horny underfucked woman is going to get from feeling me cumming in her bare (with me being a very heavy cummer) is a huge turn-on for me from the moment I first penetrate her. And it just gets better and better until I blow my load in her and feel her cumming like crazy on my bare cock jerking away in her. Which is the main reason I hate condoms and never ever wear one.

I rank the pleasure a woman gets from me fucking her at least as highly as my own. It may be an ego or pride thing, but when I'm fucking another man's wife it massively increases my pleasure to see and feel her getting pleasure from me that I know she has never had and never will get from being fucked by the chronically under-performing husband she is happily betraying in their marriage bed.

Also, I have become very strongly addicted to those feelings of satisfaction and male dominance a young lover gets from sending a well-fucked wife loaded up with his cum back to her older, unsatisfying and totally unsuspecting husband who she has told me is still hopelessly in love with her but lacks the balls and the physical ability to fuck her properly.

Yes, pregnancies have resulted, although it's amazing that almost none of the many other married women I have fucked since I was 17 have ever been angry with me for it. All of them began by suggesting or insisting I use a condom for our first sex together. I never did but instead I nakedly and cynically romanced and manoevred them so they became so mesmerised and aroused by our kissing and the sound of my gently seductive voice and the sight and feel of my athletic young body and oversized cock and bulging balls, that they eagerly let their defences down and I was in like a shot.

When a woman is aroused enough by that I gently guide her free hand down and get her to gently clasp my bare pussy-ready cock. On feeling its size and hardness some women are more timid than others and try to withdraw their hand. But with my hand over theirs it's usually easy to get them to get over their inhibitions and to enjoy the feeling of my cock burgeoning in their hand. First just the shaft, then the head, then all the way down to its root and then below that to my balls, and at last behind them to my muscular pump-bulge, that being the true epicenter of my erotic sensations during foreplay, cock-thrusting and ultimately my blindingly beautiful orgasms.

My aim is always to get them to explore and then become fascinated and aroused by the size and contours and strength of my cock. With that achieved, the rest is easy.

Keeping on sexily whispering them I gently part their legs. With not much more encouragement apart from kissing them more and more sexily, most of them are soon enough eagerly guiding the head of my cock between their love-lips. Once there I pause for a few seconds then slowly but firmly ease my cock-head into first inch or two of the vagina, all the time making very sure the woman feels and truly appreciate its size and shape and firmness and slipperyness and the delicious sensations produced for them by its big flange slowly and teasingly stretching the firm rim at the entrance to their vagina and at last slipping through it to sheath itself in the nubbly clasping folds beyond.

Only then do I thrust deeper, nearly always on the woman's eager invitation. When she has taken the full length of my cock in her I don't initiate thrusting but let it lie quietly in the clasp of her vagina, whispering and encouraging her to enjoy the feeling of being filled with an over-sized very hard new and eager young man's throbbing cock.

Then, still holding myself back from thrusting, by contracting my root muscles I make my cock suddenly expand and jerk several times, slowly but strongly and very sexily. When I get the woman really liking and responding to that I make my cock jerk in her several times more strongly in quick succession, mimicking the contractions that accompany a solid and much-prolonged ejaculation, all of which often gets the woman sighing or swooning which naturally pumps up my ego enormously.

After several such suggestive jerkings of my cock in them most women signal or say they want me to begin thrusting in them in earnest. Most times I resist the invitation and allow the woman to initiate thrusting in any way she wants to, usually by grabbing my bum or hips and drawing me harder into her, or by rocking her pelvis against mine and making shorter or longer pelvic thrusts all by herself. Only when they have thoroughly excited themselves by their own thrustings do I join in with my own.

With their loving the full length of a new cock eagerly thrusting in them I can usually bring them to orgasm on it once or twice before I ejaculate.

After that it's all too easy for me to charm and sweet talk them into them letting me cum in them bare. Which I do knowing that is what they usually desire even more than the pleasure of being naughtily fucked by a good-looking hardon machine that I confidently am although barely out of school---the idea of which, by the way, I know most of them love to the very hilt.

I never pull out to cum even when asked to, even if the woman panics and implores me to as some women do when they feel me about to orgasm when fucking them during their fertile times.

My custard strokes are always very hard and I finish by holding a balls-deep thrust in the woman the whole time I'm ejaculating in her. When thoroughly romanced and worked-up most well-fucked women orgasm or re-orgasm long and uncontrollably when they feel my over-expanded cock spurting semen thumpingly hard into the back of the vagina. They really and truly love me for it, and show it.

Their gratitude then is often profuse and very flattering of me, but often almost overwhelmingly sad verging on the pathetic as they practically worship my body and cock as I deeply satisfyingly do for them what their unromantic and sexually incompetent husbands very likely never will.

My feeling of sexual power over a woman at those times was and still is more erotically exhilarating than any other mental aphrodisiac I have experienced as a carefree and irresponsible young breeder. On the fathering side, only one wife threatened to leave the baby with me to raise by myself, but rightly and thankfully she kept it, passing it off as her proud husband's.

My present 24 year-old (who is pregnant to me for the second time now) and several other wives who have had babies to me have just passed them off on their unsuspecting husbands as being theirs. Thankfully all 6 of the babies (4 boys and 2 girls) I know I have secretly made I am told by their mothers are loved to pieces by their unsuspecting "fathers".

I'm often tempted to cynicism about my well-practised sexual exploitativeness with the wives of other men, but have always managed to justify it with the over-riding truth---the let-out if you like--- that "All's well that ends well".
Wow...😳😳. What an over ego douche! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

great story.

Back