My cemetery meeting yesterday

BBW1977

Female
From
VT, US
So yesterday an old friend of mine wanted to meet me. It was risky timing, as I had not permission from hubby, but I have not been with this guy for over 10 years and had been dying to get with him again, so I went. I picked him up at a local store and as soon as he was in my car, he put his hand up my dress and immediately found my soaking wet clit. He pulled his bulging black cock out and put my hand on it and I stroked him till we got to the cemetery. We drove up on the edge on a barely accessible road and parked the car. We got out and he ripped my dress off me and slapped my tits hard. Then he opened the trunk of my car and made me bend over with my head inside and he slapped my ass cheeks hard. He then turned me around and sat me down on the edge and ****** my mouth onto his fat cock. He made me gag on it till tears ran down my face. He then wanted to eat me, so we went to the front of my car, and he tossed me up on the hood on my back, it dented a little! He spread my legs and devoured my pussy. When I could no longer breathe, I had to get off the hood, so He swung me around and slammed his black cock into my waiting and wet pussy. He fucked me so hard we made the car rock. Then he put his left leg up on my hood and continued to beat up my pussy with his cock till he exploded inside me. He continued to fuck his cum out of my pussy. We took a break and then he got his toy out and put it on my clit till I exploded. Then he made me bend over the driver's seat and he shoved his hard again cock inside my wetness. He pounded me again and left me another huge load. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me as it injected hot cum. After he held me while I cried. Just before we had to leave, he grabbed me and fingered my pussy until I squirted on his hand. Unfortunately, time was getting away from us and neither of our spouses knew we were meeting so we had to get back to reality. This was one of the hottest sex sessions I have had in my entire life. We could have been caught any moment. It was so worth it!

So yesterday an old friend of mine wanted to meet me. It was risky timing, as I had not permission from hubby, but I have not been with this guy for over 10 years and had been dying to get with him again, so I went. I picked him up at a local store and as soon as he was in my car, he put his hand up my dress and immediately found my soaking wet clit. He pulled his bulging black cock out and put my hand on it and I stroked him till we got to the cemetery. We drove up on the edge on a barely accessible road and parked the car. We got out and he ripped my dress off me and slapped my tits hard. Then he opened the trunk of my car and made me bend over with my head inside and he slapped my ass cheeks hard. He then turned me around and sat me down on the edge and ****** my mouth onto his fat cock. He made me gag on it till tears ran down my face. He then wanted to eat me, so we went to the front of my car, and he tossed me up on the hood on my back, it dented a little! He spread my legs and devoured my pussy. When I could no longer breathe, I had to get off the hood, so He swung me around and slammed his black cock into my waiting and wet pussy. He fucked me so hard we made the car rock. Then he put his left leg up on my hood and continued to beat up my pussy with his cock till he exploded inside me. He continued to fuck his cum out of my pussy. We took a break and then he got his toy out and put it on my clit till I exploded. Then he made me bend over the driver's seat and he shoved his hard again cock inside my wetness. He pounded me again and left me another huge load. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me as it injected hot cum. After he held me while I cried. Just before we had to leave, he grabbed me and fingered my pussy until I squirted on his hand. Unfortunately, time was getting away from us and neither of our spouses knew we were meeting so we had to get back to reality. This was one of the hottest sex sessions I have had in my entire life. We could have been caught any moment. It was so worth it!
Woww

Niente di sbagliato in questo, l'ho fatto prima. Molto probabilmente non verrai beccato da nessuno, e chi ti ascolterà o parlerà di te? Sono tutti morti
Ho gusti diversi: se venisse qualche anziana rispettabile e si arrabbiasse, lo troverei eccitante, soprattutto se il rapporto sessuale fosse finalizzato all'inizio di una gravidanza. Trionfo della vita sulla morte!

Fucking hot beautiful.

OMG hotttttt

Hey sexy is this the guy who disrespected your hubby

So fucking hot

Incredibly erotic story—love it.

Back