My Bull lives next door. Any advice?

I have flirted with this lifestyle for years. Before I married my husband we experimented with lifestyle but Eventually a bad experience with a guy made me end the arrangement and got married with the understanding I didn’t want to be a hot wife. Fast forward years later my dog gets loose and I chase my dog to my neighbors yard. My neighbor was outside and I instantly recognized him. When I was 18 and my bf went to college I Was at my friends house and this black guy started hitting on me and tho I’m not proud of it I cheated on my boyfriend with him. Let’s call him Jim. Eventually I broke up with my bf at the time, but jim kept dominated me for months and I let him, until our lives went separate ways. So here I am standing in front of Jim who I haven’t seen in years. We chat, he offers me a free tattoo and without thinking I invited him home to do the tattoo. While my husband is working he gives me a tattoo. And after the tattoo he bent me over in the bathroom knowing my husband was on his way home from work. I don’t regret what happened and I have confessed to my husband and he seems fine. I just worry because I didn’t plan any of this and he is our neighbor that things may go to far. Has anyone else had someone from their past become their regular bull? I want to see where this goes im just unsure of what boundaries to set as well as my ability to not cross them. Thanks for reading.
Sounds like a new chapter in your life has just begun!

I hope our marriage is as successful as yours has been.

My main worry is he would take me to the point of no return and I would lose control of the situation. I don’t think he would have Ill intentions but in the past he has taken things his way and my fear is he would not listen and respect boundaries. But you are right I will have to learn to maintain control and he will either respect my rules or he won’t be allowed in our home. Thanks for the advice.
My wife's bull lives near to us and he is free to come to our house whenever he likes to enjoy sex with my wife. Most of the times he doesn't even call before. He arrives and just rings the doorbell. He knows that Maria is always available to him, no matter how tired she might be, no matter how late it might be...

Husband knows how I feel and will support me either way. However I have no idea about the other guy. He knows he has a power over me and also thinks my husband has no clue. I would like to tell him the situation and basically take things as far as he is comfortable. Just scared he will either hate the idea completely or he will like the idea and completely take control of the situation. Any thoughts?
I’d say let your bull take control of you and your hubby

My first black lover was our much older, next-door neighbor. His apartment was adjacent to ours. It started a little more than a month after we moved in, and it lasted nearly a year until his divorce was final and he moved away. It was difficult for my husband to adjust, as Thomas was not comfortable being watched and didn't agree to allow it until shortly before he moved. Pictures and videos were fine, but my husband also struggled with me being home all day and Thomas too, since he worked either 2nd or 3rd shifts. It tested his ability to trust but after a few months there were really no issues to speak of.

My first black lover was our much older, next-door neighbor. His apartment was adjacent to ours. It started a little more than a month after we moved in, and it lasted nearly a year until his divorce was final and he moved away. It was difficult for my husband to adjust, as Thomas was not comfortable being watched and didn't agree to allow it until shortly before he moved. Pictures and videos were fine, but my husband also struggled with me being home all day and Thomas too, since he worked either 2nd or 3rd shifts. It tested his ability to trust but after a few months there were really no issues to speak of.
This sounds really HOT!! Love to hear more about this arrangement. Did you ever spend the night with your lover? Sounds like a very hot situation. Sounds like maybe you would have sex with Thomas while your husband was at work? Love that!! Ever in your marital bed?

This sounds really HOT!! Love to hear more about this arrangement. Did you ever spend the night with your lover? Sounds like a very hot situation. Sounds like maybe you would have sex with Thomas while your husband was at work? Love that!! Ever in your marital bed?
I spent many nights with Thomas. The first time was about two months into our relationship. He worked mostly 2nd shift, so after a while I sometimes started getting up just before midnight and would go to his apartment and wait. By month three it was almost a daily thing, during the day while my husband was at work. We never did it in our marital bed.

I spent many nights with Thomas. The first time was about two months into our relationship. He worked mostly 2nd shift, so after a while I sometimes started getting up just before midnight and would go to his apartment and wait. By month three it was almost a daily thing, during the day while my husband was at work. We never did it in our marital bed.
Wow, what a hot thought to know that your wife is having sex with the neighbor while you are at work!! Almost a daily thing? I would be so jealous in a good way if I were your husband. How hot to come home and know that you had been with your lover that day!! Btw, is that you in the avatar?

Wow, what a hot thought to know that your wife is having sex with the neighbor while you are at work!! Almost a daily thing? I would be so jealous in a good way if I were your husband. How hot to come home and know that you had been with your lover that day!! Btw, is that you in the avatar?
Yes, it is me and recent.

This happened very early in our lifestyle experience and the long-term relationship that developed was completely unplanned. We both thought it would be one and done, if it happened at all. We discovered emotions we didn't know existed, and sometimes there were things that were difficult to deal with, but in the end, it made us much stronger.

Last edited:
Yes, it is me and recent.

This happened very early in our lifestyle experience and the long-term relationship that developed was completely unplanned. We both thought it would be one and done, if it happened at all. We discovered emotions we didn't know existed, and sometimes there were things that were difficult to deal with, but in the end, it made us much stornger.
Love the picture!! You are definitely a Hotwife!! Something very sexy about a wife having a long term lover. I would personally be jealous, but jealousy can be quite an aphrodisiac in my opinion. Did your husband want it to be one and done? What were your thoughts at the time?

Love the picture!! You are definitely a Hotwife!! Something very sexy about a wife having a long term lover. I would personally be jealous, but jealousy can be quite an aphrodisiac in my opinion. Did your husband want it to be one and done? What were your thoughts at the time?
Thank you. Long term happens but not very often. You can message me if you want more specifics. I don't really want to exchange like this on post.

Hey I got to eat on that table Ha

I have flirted with this lifestyle for years. Before I married my husband we experimented with lifestyle but Eventually a bad experience with a guy made me end the arrangement and got married with the understanding I didn’t want to be a hot wife. Fast forward years later my dog gets loose and I chase my dog to my neighbors yard. My neighbor was outside and I instantly recognized him. When I was 18 and my bf went to college I Was at my friends house and this black guy started hitting on me and tho I’m not proud of it I cheated on my boyfriend with him. Let’s call him Jim. Eventually I broke up with my bf at the time, but jim kept dominated me for months and I let him, until our lives went separate ways. So here I am standing in front of Jim who I haven’t seen in years. We chat, he offers me a free tattoo and without thinking I invited him home to do the tattoo. While my husband is working he gives me a tattoo. And after the tattoo he bent me over in the bathroom knowing my husband was on his way home from work. I don’t regret what happened and I have confessed to my husband and he seems fine. I just worry because I didn’t plan any of this and he is our neighbor that things may go to far. Has anyone else had someone from their past become their regular bull? I want to see where this goes im just unsure of what boundaries to set as well as my ability to not cross them. Thanks for reading.

Back