My Brother (original fiction)

SirBAO

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I hate calling myself the black sheep of the family but that’s exactly what I was. At 42 I didn’t have a steady job, was divorced, had a 22 year old ******* who didn’t want to speak yo me and was now hitch hiking, cross country to see my older brother, Tanner, to see if he and his wife would let me sleep on their couch for awhile while I got my ******* together. It wasn’t that I was dumb or lazy or crazy, quite the contrary. At 6’1 I was a good looking guy, just enough muscle due to manual labor on the docks, rugged dusty blonde hair only now showing the signs of grey but still as full as back in my twenties and green eyes that women kept falling for great with my hands and most importantly street smart, I was a stud, just couldn’t find my way. Hopefully Tanner would be the good guy I know he is and let me stay.

“Ding! Dong!”

“Hello! Who is...oh fuck Sebastian!” The door flung open and my brother Tanner stood in front of me with a beaming smile. “How the fuck are you bro?” Thank god he seemed happy to see me. He was my big bro and I always looked up to him. Star of our high school and college football team,fucked different pussy almost every night of his life before meeting his wife and owned his own light fixture empire. I know strange profession but it’s paid for 3 homes and a cabin in Aspen. He was wearing just his swim trunk with a ******* in his hand and a towel over his shoulder.

“What trouble are you in this time?
“Why you assume that?”
“Come on Sebastian cut the bull!”
“Ok I just need a place to stay for awhile till I figure some ******* out” he gave me a look that only a disappointed sibling can give.
“Come in I need to talk to Janet about it”
“Thank bro!”
“Don’t thank me yet Janet might throw your ass out on the street” I knew that was a lie. Janet was a sweet and wholesome all American girl. Compassionate demure wouldn’t hurt a fly type. She was a blonde pageant girl back in the day, about 5’5, too sweet for her own good. I knew I was in.

“Did you bring your trunks? We’re having a pool party.

We rounded the corner and I could see a good number of people gathered in the backyard drinking and splashing all having a good time.

“Is that Sebastian?” Janet’s voiced echoed with excitement! “How are you Sebastian? Don’t tell me of course you can stay here. I felt relieved by her kindness. Happy to have a roof over my head I dove into the pool and started to introduce myself to the crowd. Everyone was pretty much what you would expect from a white suburban neighborhood with the wives sporting the same ponytails and the men talking about their businesses. Then after an hour the only splash of color stepped into the party.

“What’s up everyone?” A deep booming voice called out
“Hey what’s up Omar?” My brother called and went up to greet the behemoth of a man.

Omar was a massive specimen of a man. He looked like he just came from the office wearing slacks with a white shirt and silver tie. At 6’5 with massively broad shoulders, a huge and a solid raised chest you could tell he was a stud even with his body covered. He had to be about 270. He was a block of a man. I noticed his rich dark skin and shaved head. His voice sounded American but he looked straight out of Africa.

Janet ran to Tanner’s side
“Glad you could make it.” He arched down to give her a quick hug and it just looked so imposing seeing this huge black man ******* this petite white woman. Janet went back to talking to her friends and Tanner and Omar went over to the bbq. I got out of the pool and headed over there to get a *******.

“Damn man are you some kind of nfl player?” Was the first thing that came to my head, the dude was a beast. He laughed it off as if he had gotten the question many times before.

“Nah man I played rugby in New Zealand.”
“Wow you get around man! Are you from here?”
“No I’m from Senegal originally but raised here in the States”
“I install some fixtures in some of the properties Omar manages. We’ve been working together for years.”
I manage a chain of luxury hotels so when we renovated some of the properties in the collection I came to the best.” Tanner smiled at the compliment.

“Sebastian is my brother he’s going to be spending some time with us while he gets back on his feet.”
“Really? I guess it’s a ******* party tonight then!” Omar said nonchalantly
A wave of panic flooded my brothers face.
“Oh ******* I forgot. I’m so sorry Sir... I mean Omar”
“Nah don’t worry we’ll figure out the arrangements later let’s have fun.” It was a strangely tense moment but lightened up after we all drank another beer. Apparently Omar was to spend a couple of days at Tanner’s while his home was being refitted for a new roof. Why he could just stay at one of his hotels was the question I really wanted to ask but as someone begging for lodging myself I decided to keep quiet.

“Come on guys let’s get in the pool” I said “it’s a pool party”
“Okay man let me just take off these pants.” Omar said as he unbuttoned his slacks.

I dove into the pool and came up right when Omar turned around to get in the water.
“This fucker!” I thought to myself. His body was incredible. Huge muscles solidly stacked on his large frame. Thick legs and a massive ass supported his barrel chested 12 pack. He wore a white pair of loose boxer shorts with blue poker dots that could pass for swim shorts. He took a couple steps towards us and I couldn’t help notice this fucker’s snake bulge just swinging and bouncing with each step he took. Was he for real? There were other men’s wives here! You could see all eyes were on him, even if only out of the corner of their vision, cause when a big black man gets into a pool you watch.

He got into the water and swam over to me and then in cane my bro with more beers. After a couple more drinks I realized Omar was a cool dude. He and my bro actually met at a gym before they started working with one another.

“You boys doing alright?” Janet came to the edge of the pool with Nancy the wife of Roger, my brother’s immediate next door neighbors.
“We’re fine dear!”
“Sure you all don’t need anything Nancy piped in” I could sense they were trying to linger cause even though they were asking us questions they weren’t truly interested in our answers. It wasn’t until I looked down into the pool that I realized Omar’s dick had escaped from one of the leg openings of his shorts and his cock was floating in the pool like a log in pond. All the guys in the pool were too busy chatting with the girl on the ledge to notice the show Omar was unknowingly putting on. Not liking the fact that Janet and Nancy were actually enjoying the sight I tapped Omar on his shoulder and called him to the other end of the pool.

“Hey...no homo man but your cock is sticking out” he looked down
“Oh *******! Thanks man. I came straight here from work and forgot my swim shorts at home. Good looking out!”
“No prob man”
“Maybe it’s trying to tell me something I need to take a piss.”

Omar got out of the pool and asked for the bathroom his wet short clung to his massive thigh leaving nothing to the imagination. His cock was so long and thick that it could barely be contained from peeping out of the bottom of his shorts.

“It’s near the kitchen on the left.“ Tanner called from the pool. Omar turned and the bulbous muscles of his ass became a massive distraction to me and I’m sure to to everyone else. I couldn’t help but the think “Damn this fucker was bred to fuck” I had to admit I was envious he made me feel inadequate and I’m never one to be intimidated by another man

I looked out over the pool at the people around me and I felt suddenly blessed to have a big brother like Tanner to help me out. He was a great guy.
“Tanner thanks again for helping me out tonight.”
“No problem bro, you’re family!” We splashed around and horseplayed like when we were ******* and talked about life.

“I need to take a leak” I confessed.
“Bring me back another beer from the fridge in side!” Tanner yelled as I climbed out of the pool.
“Which part inside?”
“Janet will show you.”

I got a towel and toweled off a bit before heading inside. I went first to the kitchen but found no Janet so decided to head to the bathroom then try again. I found the guest bathroom and released the hot piss from my cock. “God this feels good” I mouthed as the the alcohol made me sway back and forth during the final drips.

I flushed the toilet and headed out. Why do I need to wash my hands if I’m headed back to the pool? It’s chlorinated water I joked. I couldn’t enjoy my quip long enough before I heard voices coming from and crack in a side door.

“Thank you for helping me with these kegs, there’s no way I could have managed it by myself.” I peeked through the crack to find Janet and Omar in the garage. She had obviously enlisted the brute to help her with the beer kegs.

“No prob you looked like you were struggling.”
“I was you came just in time”

Well better him than me, I thought to myself and turned to walk away

“Now how are you going to repay me for that help?”

Did I just hear that correctly? I turned back to the door to now see if the scene matched the tone of his voice.

“What?” Janet froze.
“You heard me. How are you going to repay me?” Was this fucker hitting on my brothers wife? I’m going to have to ******* this mutherfucker. I reachead to open the door when Janet spoke.
“Omar right here? Everyone’s outside”
What the fuck? Was she entertaining this guy?

“When I do work I expect to get paid and when a woman employs me I expect to get paid in pussy. Now pull down your bikini !”

Janet slowly reached for her bikini bottom then pulled them down to her feet standing bare pussied in the drafty garage.

“Nice! Nice. You shaved your pussy like I like it.” He turned her around and bent her over the hood of Tanners car.
“I want you to piss for me.” Omar growled “Piss like a fucking ******* on Tanner’s car.”

What the fuck was happening here?

“I can’t Omar we’ll get caught.” Not liking the answer Omar smacked her ass hard.
“Piss bitch” and as if uncorking a bottle Janet began to pee all over Tanners car. The yellow stream flowed all over the side of the car. Janet’s legs trembled with every smack of her ass until the violet yellow stream began to drip to completion.

“Nice was all Omar said as he pulled his massive cock out. It was a thick uncut piece of wood with a pink head. “Suck it!”
“Omar I’m scared what if we get caught?”
“Bitch you talking back?” The firmness of his voice seemed to excite Janet. Was she getting turned on by this?
“Ok!”

Janet got on her knees and like an expert slut began to devour Omar’s cock. She slurped it, licked it, inhaled it! I couldn’t believe I was watching my brothers sweet little wife become a black cock slut. I didn’t know what to do.

“Get up!” He gestured for her to sit on the trunk. Parting her lips he entered her pussy she was about to scream when he covered her mouth. Looking dead into her eyes he began to fuck the ******* out of her pussy. Tanner’s car began to bounce with each thrust. Omar’s pace began to quicken and the car began to squeak.

“This is my pussy!” He seemed to whisper at first.
“This is my pussy!” He continued to chant almost like a mantra. Louder and louder until he finally released deep in her cunt! It was then and only then did I realize he wore no condom.

“What the fuck?!?!” I thought to myself. What do I do? Do I confront them? It’s my brother’s wife. I had to say something...but at the party? No it’s too public. I need to wait

Back