My Boyfriend Intimidated by Black Cock

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
bdsmlr-9986134-PBn4ZcgszQ.gif

I thought my boyfriend could handle things. I'd long told him about wanting to be with a black man. He agreed and said that he looked forward to the day that he would see me in bed with one. Time and time again, we discussed things. Not once did he make like he wasn't onboard. I even allowed him to find someone whom we could spend time with.

The day came, and we invited the black man to come and join us in a motel we were staying. My boyfriend was alright with things until the moment the black man shoved down his jeans and his cock fell out. He had the most amazing cock I'd ever seen. My boyfriend was stunned, and then he suddenly changed. It seemed as if he felt intimidated by the black man. At some point while I was sucking the black cock, my boyfriend stood up and left the room.

I was shocked.

I wanted to go after him, except I had that black cock calling to me that I needed to enjoy first. Yes, it was an amazing experience, and I had the most incredible time getting fucked. My boyfriend never returned to the room. When we finished fucking, I dressed up and went looking for him. I found him outside smoking a cigarette. He barely spoke to me when I asked him what was the matter. He didn't want to say anything, except I knew: he couldn't believe the size of black cock I had enjoyed.

Have you ever been intimidated by a black cock before?

I thought my boyfriend could handle things. I'd long told him about wanting to be with a black man. He agreed and said that he looked forward to the day that he would see me in bed with one. Time and time again, we discussed things. Not once did he make like he wasn't onboard. I even allowed him to find someone whom we could spend time with.

The day came, and we invited the black man to come and join us in a motel we were staying. My boyfriend was alright with things until the moment the black man shoved down his jeans and his cock fell out. He had the most amazing cock I'd ever seen. My boyfriend was stunned, and then he suddenly changed. It seemed as if he felt intimidated by the black man. At some point while I was sucking the black cock, my boyfriend stood up and left the room.

I was shocked.

I wanted to go after him, except I had that black cock calling to me that I needed to enjoy first. Yes, it was an amazing experience, and I had the most incredible time getting fucked. My boyfriend never returned to the room. When we finished fucking, I dressed up and went looking for him. I found him outside smoking a cigarette. He barely spoke to me when I asked him what was the matter. He didn't want to say anything, except I knew: he couldn't believe the size of black cock I had enjoyed.

Tami, a girl I dated a few years ago, and I were talking about previous lovers and she told me that she'd dated 2-3 black guys before me. I asked her about the "rumors" and she just sighed and said "yeah they're true...the guys I dated were all bigger than you...by a lot." I got so turned on when she said that. She laughed a little when she saw how hard it got me. So she was starting to stroke my dick and I squirted everywhere after about 2 pumps. I knew I'd never compete with what she told me about their size and stamina.

I was shocked.

Ive been intimidated by other men's physique.
My girlfriend at the time weighed more than me and she would ride me but not very aggressively so One night I asked her to put her hands on my chest to get a better grip.
She told me I was to small and she was afraid of hurting me.
I was shocked and embarrassed I never knew she was going easy on me because I was skinny.
She loved BBC and that just made it all the more acceptable

I was shocked.

Yes, I have. But only for 20 minutes.

The black cock belonged to my incredibly handsome and beautifully built 19-year-old bisexual buddy.

The occasion was the evening I introduced him to my wife. He was stripping off beside our marriage bed to join my wife on it and as he drew his daks down over his thighs his 9-inch grossly upcurved erection sprang up and came very close to hitting my astonished wife in the face.

I shouldn’t have been so intimidated by his magnificent erection because, unbeknown to my wife, my buddy had been my versatile lover for fully two years before I introduced him to her and I therefore knew every square inch of his splendid body even better than I knew my own.

Despite my own cock measuring a respectable seven-and-three quarter-inches in full erection, I was desperately intimidated by my buddy’s much longer and girthier one standing so rigidly at the ready to penetrate my wife and ejaculate in her.

What saved me from freaking-out completely was my wife gently taking my right hand in hers and clasping it for me around the amazingly warm gristly shaft of my buddy’s actually very beautiful fuck-ready hard-on.

All panic and sense of intimidation left me the moment my wife firmly clasped the back of my head and drew my face down towards my buddy’s burgeoning cock-head, which I then eagerly kissed and licked before taking the whole of it into my mouth.

Last edited:
I'm

I was shocked.

I am always impressed by their cocks and admire their stamina and confidence, but I have never felt intimidated. Maybe inadequate would be a better way of putting it for me.

I'm

I am always impressed by their cocks and admire their stamina and confidence, but I have never felt intimidated. Maybe inadequate would be a better way of putting it for me.
Watching my young black buddy fucking my ex beside me on our bed has never once made me feel inadequate, notwithstanding that his cock in full erection is considerably longer and girthier than mine by an inch-and-a-quarter and one inch respectively.

When she’s in the mood for me to fuck her she orgasms with me almost as strongly and as often as she does with my buddy, even when I’m going sloppy-seconds after he has had her.

The plain fact that my buddy’s bigger cock thrills her more than mine does is obviously a factor, combined with his youth, in my ex’s much greater love of sex with him.

But despite my buddy being, frankly, an impossibly hard act for me to follow in the physical dimension, I more than make up for it in my far deeper romancing of her, especially when I’m thrusting in her, that I lovingly cultivated throughout our actually very beautiful marriage.

If I may put it this way, my ex and I come with a romantic history which my buddy openly envies every time he watches us making love.

What if she tells you to get between her legs and taste her pussy while she's riding that black cock?

What if, you ask?

Lol!! I need no invitation to lick my ex’s sex-stiffened clitoris when my young black buddy is fucking her.

I just do it, simultaneously licking the long groove coursing pubes-ward along the top-side of the shaft of his thrusting erection while the head of her fully erected clitoris is arousingly gliding in it.

Last edited:
Back