My Black Neighbor Is Bangin My Wife!

If it makes you feel better, I personally know a wife who is bein banged by her black neighbor also. So you’re not the only one who’s having this problem and most probably won’t be the last. I also know two other girls who are not married, living together in an apartment, and they are both being banged by their black neighbor also.. So I’m sure it’s happening a lot more than people realize.. Just think of the “hundreds” of it going on that we don’t hear about..

If it makes you feel better, I personally know a wife who is bein banged by her black neighbor also. So you’re not the only one who’s having this problem and most probably won’t be the last. I also know two other girls who are not married, living together in an apartment, and they are both being banged by their black neighbor also.. So I’m sure it’s happening a lot more than people realize.. Just think of the “hundreds” of it going on that we don’t hear about..
I am sure people are banging their black neighbors more often than we will ever know. It's not uncommon for people to become good friends with their neighbors and some friend's have benefits. Things can get messy when it's a cheating married woman and hubby isn't in the know or down with it.

Back