My Black Neighbor Is Bangin My Wife!

There is a black guy that owns the house next to ours he rents it out but he comes to mow once a week he used to show up after I was off from work then he started coming sooner one day I came home early from work seen his truck and mower but not him I went into the house and heard my wife I went to the bed room to see her legs up in the air and black cock deep in her pussy she looked at me and said either come in and watch are go out side till he is done

Some people think the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and sometimes it is. When a handsome younger black man moves in next door your wife finds herself wandering to his greener pasture to find the "Bull" or "Stud" she always wanted. You could tell right away by the body language and their flirtatiously friendly chat. There is a physical attraction and a sexual tension building between them that can't be stopped. Accept your fate as your wife's inferior cuckold lover or live in denial of her dark secret until the day you catch her on his huge cock. It's only a matter of time!

Please post and share your pictures or even better your stories. Thanks!
My Jewish wife loves black cocks0010016x1qa.jpg

Oh that's a HOT fantasy! It's 2am and a horny wanton hotwife is sneaking her handsome young black neighbor though the back door of the home. With her husband sleeping in the next room they have to be quiet and discrete. There is no time to talk. She reaches down in to his shorts and pulls out his enormous cock! A warm summer breeze and the light of the moon fills the room from an open window. The moonlight revealing the glistening sweat forming on their bodies from their hard love making. She's spread in the middle of the living room rug taking every inch of her hung black neighbor hard! The thought of getting caught by her sleeping unsuspecting husband any moment making it all that more intense. The both struggle to control the sound of their heavy breathing and bite they're lip trying to cum quietly and not get caught!
While talking about my cuckold feelings with my wife I admited to her I realy don't mind if one day she has the chance in the wright mood with thee wright guy and something like this happens she must not doubt ! Even she doesent done it and I dont know if she ever will, I insist whe talk about several possibilities now so when it hppens she just can let herself go and dont need to be affraid about my reaction.

Back