My Black Neighbor Is Bangin My Wife!

A black bull just moved in last week I've been wearing small dresses and no panties whe he is outside (we live upstairs he is directly below us) I go over the edge just enough so he can see. I can feel his eyes on me he always comes out and checks when he hears my door open I hope I can get him up here to fuck me this weekend 20220723_203049.jpg20230115_131932.jpg

A black bull just moved in last week I've been wearing small dresses and no panties whe he is outside (we live upstairs he is directly below us) I go over the edge just enough so he can see. I can feel his eyes on me he always comes out and checks when he hears my door open I hope I can get him up here to fuck me this weekend View attachment 5997391View attachment 5997393
You should def make it clear you want fuck him. I’m sure he already knows, but going braless with short skirts and sandals can’t hurt. Good luck and let us know about progress

A black bull just moved in last week I've been wearing small dresses and no panties whe he is outside (we live upstairs he is directly below us) I go over the edge just enough so he can see. I can feel his eyes on me he always comes out and checks when he hears my door open I hope I can get him up here to fuck me this weekend View attachment 5997391View attachment 5997393
Did the neighbor ever come for that cup of sugar?

Our house was for sale and he introduced himself as from the next neighborhood over. He said he was interested in the house, so we invited him in. Seemed like a nice, sincere guy. He stayed for supper, then the wine kicked in on her and he made his move on her. He was her first BBC and he became a regular at our house at least once a week. Oh... he never did buy the house. Why buy the house when you can have the wife for free.
J&G3.jpgJ&G1.jpgDSCN0625.jpgDSCN1284.JPG

Our house was for sale and he introduced himself as from the next neighborhood over. He said he was interested in the house, so we invited him in. Seemed like a nice, sincere guy. He stayed for supper, then the wine kicked in on her and he made his move on her. He was her first BBC and he became a regular at our house at least once a week. Oh... he never did buy the house. Why buy the house when you can have the wife for free.
View attachment 6159078View attachment 6159079View attachment 6159082View attachment 6159083
Looks like he done her good!

View attachment 6159078View attachment 6159079View attachment 6159082View attachment 6159083
he fucked her bareback the first time?

That's awesome

Love an authentic picture like this, infinitely more than any professional posed and polished set. This is a real woman, likely someone's wife and here they share such an intimate moment. She reminds me of a woman I used to work with. . . But still very sexy!
Yes, no need for Blacked raw, dog fart etc. too polished...

i love how this wife desires All that bbc can give her, did hibby take thes super exciting pi tures??

Back