My biggest and ultimate fantasy

Inkanus

Male
My biggest fantasy is for my wife to believe that she is sexy and beautiful. My dream is for her to reveal her big beautiful breasts, to wear sexy swimsuits, to post sexy photos on instagram and other social media. Men want her and she doesn't know it. I wish she wasn't so shy, that she wanted it as much as I do.

My biggest fantasy is for my wife to believe that she is sexy and beautiful. My dream is for her to reveal her big beautiful breasts, to wear sexy swimsuits, to post sexy photos on instagram and other social media. Men want her and she doesn't know it. I wish she wasn't so shy, that she wanted it as much as I do.
Post her pic

Extremely Perfect! So Beautiful! πŸ‘©πŸ’¦πŸ‘€β€πŸ‘πŸ”₯
It would've been Off the meter erotic if the Black Bull attended the wedding and starting the Breeding process right there in the back of the Church while hubby holds her legs Open wide. Hubby might not enjoy it as much bc No Creampies for him. All that deposited Black Seed will be used too fertilize her Eggs.πŸ‘«πŸ‘©πŸ’πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ˜‹β€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’§πŸ’‹

It would've been Off the meter erotic if the Black Bull attended the wedding and starting the Breeding process right there in the back of the Church while hubby holds her legs Open wide. Hubby might not enjoy it as much bc No Creampies for him. All that deposited Black Seed will be used too fertilize her Eggs.πŸ‘«πŸ‘©πŸ’πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ˜‹β€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’§πŸ’‹
Every cuckold should hold their legs when a black bull inseminates his wife, also as a sign of respect for the bull. Black alpha males also produce a lot more cum. :sex:

This would be my ultimate desire! My biggest regret is not having recognized my cuckold side when I was younger. Surely I would have organized such a wedding ceremony. I can only imagine the dynamics, the passions, the expectation between all three, me, my new wife and our bull throughout the day, during the ceremony and the following party with friends and relatives, waiting for the great night!

This would be my ultimate desire! My biggest regret is not having recognized my cuckold side when I was younger. Surely I would have organized such a wedding ceremony. I can only imagine the dynamics, the passions, the expectation between all three, me, my new wife and our bull throughout the day, during the ceremony and the following party with friends and relatives, waiting for the great night!
Surely from our attitudes those present would have realized that the bull was not... just a friend :p

lol whoa, i was expecting something way different. She is fucking gorgeous, for real. Why the hell would she think she's not pretty? She's got to see dudes staring at her all the time with those kind of curves, i mean....? She needs let loose on some big black dick and get her mind fucked straight. If she's already done that, i prescribe more, lol.

Hello mate where you located?

Back