My bf wants me to be a Hotwife

Hey b2W community, we are a young couple from Nj, i recently started cheating on my bf of 2 years behind his back. I’ve got 3 bbcs I fuck on the regular. My br has no clue, but has told me he would love to see me ride a bbc In front of him, I’m thinking about surprising him for his bday, want him to Catch me riding a bbc when he gets home from work. Abt opinions on this? Or do you think it’s best to keep cheating without him knowing

Hey b2W community, we are a young couple from Nj, i recently started cheating on my bf of 2 years behind his back. I’ve got 3 bbcs I fuck on the regular. My br has no clue, but has told me he would love to see me ride a bbc In front of him, I’m thinking about surprising him for his bday, want him to Catch me riding a bbc when he gets home from work. Abt opinions on this? Or do you think it’s best to keep cheating without him knowing
You are a dream woman!! How can I ever find a woman like you!? Do you think I can get lucky here? I am desperate need of a beautiful woman like you to be my Hotwife!

No let him know. Let me him see you with some bbc in you.

As much I would like to see my wife with bbc I would rather know beforehand.

Your body looks sexy as hell, I would say let him see! It may enrich the relationship!

For some women it’s the cheating aspect that turns them on, but if you have his permission there is no reason you should be doing this behind his back. In my opinion you should come clean about the three guys you are currently involved with. If this is truly a fantasy he wants you both to follow through on he will appreciate your honesty. After you have come clean about the past experiences he will be more excited about the prospect of walking in on you getting getting pounded. Just my opinion though. Hope all goes well and keep us posted.

Set it up let him see you taking it and the way you treated by the guys and enjoy it

I’m curious to see how this all pans out, I know in my situation my wife can fuck just about anyone she wants, as can I, With permission first though. Wonder how he’s gonna feel when he finds out you’ve been cheating. Hope it works out for you both. That being said, you look great with a black cock in you

I'd tell him that you have a big surprise for him and have ur bull show up at the door that way you can pretend that you are doing it just 4 him.
If he "catches" you doing him, you risk him getting PO'd and ruining the relationship - assuming you want to keep him
I have had clients book me for a session with them and their wife and pretend it is our 1st time.
If the wife knew he was doing me, that would be a big problem for him, but with me as a "present" for the wife, all is usually good.

I'd tell him that you have a big surprise for him and have ur bull show up at the door that way you can pretend that you are doing it just 4 him.
If he "catches" you doing him, you risk him getting PO'd and ruining the relationship - assuming you want to keep him
I have had clients book me for a session with them and their wife and pretend it is our 1st time.
If the wife knew he was doing me, that would be a big problem for him, but with me as a "present" for the wife, all is usually good.
jenny, you must be a psych major, because that's some damn good advice! ;)

Honesty is the best policy, if you care for each other. Cheating cheats you both out of even better fun - and can damage your relationship.

Last edited:
I know I would love to come home and see my sexy gorgeous gf riding a black cock! I would go over and bend her totally forward, smack both her ass cheeks calling her a naughty girl. Then give her a big kiss and join in the fun! But you know your bf the best. Fantasy is one thing, but reality another! I like the idea others have posted saying you have a surprise for his birthday and have one of your current lovers come over, have some drinks and flirt with him in front of your boyfriend! Ask your bf if he likes seeing you flirt with your black lover and if he says yes then take it further by kissing and making out with your black stud. If he’s good with each step then bam you’re good to go. But if he starts to become uncomfortable then stop and you will have to keep building it up for your bf. Just don’t forget your bf since it is his birthday lol! Have fun and good luck. Hope you keep us posted. When is his birthday?

Back