My bar job - Part 1

Cpl4XLBBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Years back my husband worked as a bartender/bar manager for awhile. I loved it because I could sit at the bar and pick up guys or get picked up, exchange numbers, and generally meet men when he was working. I met many guys there and had a ton of bar sex. Hubby loved it !!
So, when some friends of his went in together and bought up a local bar, and somehow I ended up working there, naturally things happened. Very slutty things that ‘til this day blow my mind and I cannot believe they really happened. It didn’t last long, they sold the bar after a couple years, but I had some fun nights at that bar, or should I say: in the back office of that bar.

The bar they bought was generally considered the ‘black’ bar in town. Other people would ******* there too but mainly it was a black crowd. Guys would come watch football and basketball games there. Military guys would hang out there, it was a pretty chill vibe most nights. The fact that the partners were both locals and also happened to be black themselves made sense, so things went well for them right from the beginning. They constantly asked hubby for advice and he would give them pointers on how to run a bar, hire employees, deal with the ABC, etc etc. At the time he was already working at another spot and making pretty good money so he turned down their offers to come work for them. Plus, he didn’t want to ruin friendships by mixing work and business. So, he politely declined. The place was a small wine & beer lounge with a stage, some pool tables, and a nice patio. Nothing crazy. The guys who bought it were guys my husband had known around the neighborhood since *******. I knew them from around town too, but had never really been around them much over the years. My husband sometimes scored greens through 1 of them (D), and had played football in high school with the other (J). But, they weren’t like best friends or anything, more like really good acquaintances.

One night after work my husband happened to mention that J had stopped in and asked him to come work at their bar again. My ears perked up because I secretly wanted my hubby to take the job. Obviously I was thinking that if he worked there it would mean more black cock for me. And more often. So as he’s telling me this my mind immediately went to sex. And right away my husband noticed it.
“You like the idea of me going to work there don’t you?” he asked.
I replied that I wouldn’t be against it. He knew what my intentions were but he surprised me with his next comment.
“Why don’t you go and work there yourself?” he said.
The thought hadn’t actually crossed my mind at all. 1 because of my day job, which at the time was property manager of some AirBnB rentals. And 2 because even though I had spent a lot of time in bars I hadn’t ever worked in one.
“What would I do? I’ve never worked in a bar” I replied.
The idea and my response made me consider the possibilities.
“You could be a hostess or a cocktail waitress” he said.
“Bar owners are always looking for pretty girls to hire so that pervs with money will come spend it there.”
I guess it made sense. But again, with no experience why would they hire me?
“If you’re interested I can mention it to J” he said.
“I don’t know” I said
“It’s not like we’re hurting for money.”
“It could be fun” he said back and shot me a look and a wink.
“You say that now, but what’re you gonna say when I’m coming home super late every night, and full of some random guys cum?”
“That’s what I’m hoping for” was his reply.
“Oh is that right….?”
I smiled back at him and we left it at that. We didn’t really talk about it again that night, but the seed was planted.

So a few days went by and the idea grew on me. For the next 3-4 days I walked around imagining all the slutty trouble I could get into if I did work there. I thought of all the possibilities, the guys I might meet, the adventures. The more I thought about it, the hornier I got. So after a few days of thinking and fantasizing I decided what the fuck, why not? If my husband could make it happen I’d be open to doing it, especially since he knows and is ok with what might happen. That following weekend my husband and I decided to go out for some drinks and as we were getting ready I told him.
“I thought about your idea” I began.
“About working at your friends bar.”
“I think I can pull it off” I said.
“I’m usually done with the rentals by 3-4 in the afternoon.”
“I could probably take on 2-3 night shifts a week if they need help.”
My husband looked up at me from putting on his shoes and smiled. A big devious smile.
“You really want me to ask?” he replied.
“Yeah, why not?” I said. “It could be fun.”
“Ok. Ok I’ll tell you what, we can go by there tonight and check it out. If you like the vibe I’ll say something.”
I glanced at myself in the mirror real quick.
Out of reflex, I checked myself out. If we were going to that bar they were going to see me at my best. I had on a short mini skirt that night. Skimpy little top. Some new cork wedges I had just bought that day. My anklet, makeup & hair was all in place. I was looking sexy, the way I always do when we go out.

We had made plans for dinner and as we ate my mind drifted to the bar. The idea of working where there were going to be horny black men who would be flirting and hitting on me. Probably even groping me and touching me as I walked by. Making lewd comments and offers, trying to get my number, waiting for me after work. My mind raced with excitement and anticipation. I was ready to get outta that restaurant and go check out this bar. They had only been open for a couple of weeks at this point and we had yet to stop in. So we pull into the parking lot and there’s a good amount of cars. Right as we walk in they spot my husband and immediately say hello.
“You changed your mind about coming to work here!” J says to my husband. He walked up to us and they shook hands.
“No no” hubby replied, “ just here to check it out.”
“Well this is it” J said to my husband, “go ahead and make yourself at home.”
“You remember my wife Darlene?”
They both turned and looked at me.
“She wanted to see your spot.”
“You can’t have me” he said, “but maybe you can have her.”
J looked a little puzzled for a sec.
“She might be looking for some night hours, 2nd job type of thing.” My husband made the formal introduction.
“Darlene this is J.”
“Hi” I said, “nice spot. Looks busy.”
I looked around the room and there were people playing pool, drinking, watching sports on Tv, socializing. The patio area was full too. It looked busy and there was a general good vibe. The DJ on stage was playing some nice tunes, I was feeling it. I saw 2 bartenders, 1 guy, 1 girl. There appeared to be 1 cocktail server. Couple bouncers, door guys. Groups of guys here and there at tables. Lots of black men to choose from. It was chill. I could definitely see myself working there. People were having fun and it seemed like a good time.
“So you’re looking for work?” J said to me as he looked me up and down.
“Place could use a nice hostess on busy nights” I replied, looking over at my husband.
“We were considering that” continued J.
“My partner and I were just talking about it the other day how we need a pretty face to greet people as they arrive.”
“She’s never actually worked in a bar J,” said my husband. “But she’s seen how I run a bar, she’s friendly and personable, and she could help you get some of these older military guys to spend more when they’re in here, if you know what I mean.”
My husband gave J a look and they both grinned like they understood each other.
“I feel you!” was J’s response, “but I’d have to talk to D to make it official.”
“You guys talk and think it over, baby give him your contact info, and you guys get back to her when you decide” said my husband.
“Meantime we’re gonna chill and have a couple.”
“OK bet!”
I gave J my cell number and told him to let me know.
J shook my husbands hand again and disappeared to the back of the bar. We ordered some drinks and found a table to sit at. We ended up having a couple then decided to call it a night and go home. I was wet from all the excitement and we had a very pleasurable rest of our evening. We went home and role played, me as a bar whore and my husband as a ******* patron. It was delicious!!

Last edited:
Years back my husband worked as a bartender/bar manager for awhile. I loved it because I could sit at the bar and pick up guys or get picked up, exchange numbers, and generally meet men when he was working. I met many guys there and had a ton of bar sex. Hubby loved it !!
So, when some friends of his went in together and bought up a local bar, and somehow I ended up working there, naturally things happened. Very slutty things that ‘til this day blow my mind and I cannot believe they really happened. It didn’t last long, they sold the bar after a couple years, but I had some fun nights at that bar, or should I say: in the back office of that bar.

The bar they bought was generally considered the ‘black’ bar in town. Other people would ******* there too but mainly it was a black crowd. Guys would come watch football and basketball games there. Military guys would hang out there, it was a pretty chill vibe most nights. The fact that the partners were both locals and also happened to be black themselves made sense, so things went well for them right from the beginning. They constantly asked hubby for advice and he would give them pointers on how to run a bar, hire employees, deal with the ABC, etc etc. At the time he was already working at another spot and making pretty good money so he turned down their offers to come work for them. Plus, he didn’t want to ruin friendships by mixing work and business. So, he politely declined. The place was a small wine & beer lounge with a stage, some pool tables, and a nice patio. Nothing crazy. The guys who bought it were guys my husband had known around the neighborhood since *******. I knew them from around town too, but had never really been around them much over the years. My husband sometimes scored greens through 1 of them (D), and had played football in high school with the other (J). But, they weren’t like best friends or anything, more like really good acquaintances.

One night after work my husband happened to mention that J had stopped in and asked him to come work at their bar again. My ears perked up because I secretly wanted my hubby to take the job. Obviously I was thinking that if he worked there it would mean more black cock for me. And more often. So as he’s telling me this my mind immediately went to sex. And right away my husband noticed it.
“You like the idea of me going to work there don’t you?” he asked.
I replied that I wouldn’t be against it. He knew what my intentions were but he surprised me with his next comment.
“Why don’t you go and work there yourself?” he said.
The thought hadn’t actually crossed my mind at all. 1 because of my day job, which at the time was property manager of some AirBnB rentals. And 2 because even though I had spent a lot of time in bars I hadn’t ever worked in one.
“What would I do? I’ve never worked in a bar” I replied.
The idea and my response made me consider the possibilities.
“You could be a hostess or a cocktail waitress” he said.
“Bar owners are always looking for pretty girls to hire so that pervs with money will come spend it there.”
I guess it made sense. But again, with no experience why would they hire me?
“If you’re interested I can mention it to J” he said.
“I don’t know” I said
“It’s not like we’re hurting for money.”
“It could be fun” he said back and shot me a look and a wink.
“You say that now, but what’re you gonna say when I’m coming home super late every night, and full of some random guys cum?”
“That’s what I’m hoping for” was his reply.
“Oh is that right….?”
I smiled back at him and we left it at that. We didn’t really talk about it again that night, but the seed was planted.

So a few days went by and the idea grew on me. For the next 3-4 days I walked around imagining all the slutty trouble I could get into if I did work there. I thought of all the possibilities, the guys I might meet, the adventures. The more I thought about it, the hornier I got. So after a few days of thinking and fantasizing I decided what the fuck, why not? If my husband could make it happen I’d be open to doing it, especially since he knows and is ok with what might happen. That following weekend my husband and I decided to go out for some drinks and as we were getting ready I told him.
“I thought about your idea” I began.
“About working at your friends bar.”
“I think I can pull it off” I said.
“I’m usually done with the rentals by 3-4 in the afternoon.”
“I could probably take on 2-3 night shifts a week if they need help.”
My husband looked up at me from putting on his shoes and smiled. A big devious smile.
“You really want me to ask?” he replied.
“Yeah, why not?” I said. “It could be fun.”
“Ok. Ok I’ll tell you what, we can go by there tonight and check it out. If you like the vibe I’ll say something.”
I glanced at myself in the mirror real quick.
Out of reflex, I checked myself out. If we were going to that bar they were going to see me at my best. I had on a short mini skirt that night. Skimpy little top. Some new cork wedges I had just bought that day. My anklet, makeup & hair was all in place. I was looking sexy, the way I always do when we go out.

We had made plans for dinner and as we ate my mind drifted to the bar. The idea of working where there were going to be horny black men who would be flirting and hitting on me. Probably even groping me and touching me as I walked by. Making lewd comments and offers, trying to get my number, waiting for me after work. My mind raced with excitement and anticipation. I was ready to get outta that restaurant and go check out this bar. They had only been open for a couple of weeks at this point and we had yet to stop in. So we pull into the parking lot and there’s a good amount of cars. Right as we walk in they spot my husband and immediately say hello.
“You changed your mind about coming to work here!” J says to my husband. He walked up to us and they shook hands.
“No no” hubby replied, “ just here to check it out.”
“Well this is it” J said to my husband, “go ahead and make yourself at home.”
“You remember my wife Darlene?”
They both turned and looked at me.
“She wanted to see your spot.”
“You can’t have me” he said, “but maybe you can have her.”
J looked a little puzzled for a sec.
“She might be looking for some night hours, 2nd job type of thing.” My husband made the formal introduction.
“Darlene this is J.”
“Hi” I said, “nice spot. Looks busy.”
I looked around the room and there were people playing pool, drinking, watching sports on Tv, socializing. The patio area was full too. It looked busy and there was a general good vibe. The DJ on stage was playing some nice tunes, I was feeling it. I saw 2 bartenders, 1 guy, 1 girl. There appeared to be 1 cocktail server. Couple bouncers, door guys. Groups of guys here and there at tables. Lots of black men to choose from. It was chill. I could definitely see myself working there. People were having fun and it seemed like a good time.
“So you’re looking for work?” J said to me as he looked me up and down.
“Place could use a nice hostess on busy nights” I replied, looking over at my husband.
“We were considering that” continued J.
“My partner and I were just talking about it the other day how we need a pretty face to greet people as they arrive.”
“She’s never actually worked in a bar J,” said my husband. “But she’s seen how I run a bar, she’s friendly and personable, and she could help you get some of these older military guys to spend more when they’re in here, if you know what I mean.”
My husband gave J a look and they both grinned like they understood each other.
“I feel you!” was J’s response, “but I’d have to talk to D to make it official.”
“You guys talk and think it over, baby give him your contact info, and you guys get back to her when you decide” said my husband.
“Meantime we’re gonna chill and have a couple.”
“OK bet!”
I gave J my cell number and told him to let me know.
J shook my husbands hand again and disappeared to the back of the bar. We ordered some drinks and found a table to sit at. We ended up having a couple then decided to call it a night and go home. I was wet from all the excitement and we had a very pleasurable rest of our evening. We went home and role played, me as a bar whore and my husband as a ******* patron. It was delicious!!
I'd love to remake the sinario with you!!

Back