My Asian wife is almost there...

Enjoy these pics from a few years ago of my hot Asian wife.

I wasn't sure how she was going to react to a big black dildo when I first bought it.

The night of the big reveal, I tied my wife up and rubbed that large dildo all over her body. She was blindfolded so didn't know about the color. She just knew about the size, which was quite larger than my white dick. When I took her blindfold off during mid fuck, she came immediately when she saw it was a black dick fucking her little Asian pussy. Needless to say, she loved it from the beginning and I've been fucking her with black dildos ever since.

She has also really opened up about her suppressed feelings for a BBC.

She told me about one of her black coworkers, Al, who has been hitting on her for years. My wife knows he has a big dick because her married friend at work slept with him and told her all about his monster dick. He's propositioned my wife numerous times to get a hotel and she confessed that her pussy got wet every time. She almost went with him after a company happy hour one night. They were both ******* and ended up on the dance floor together and before she knew it, Al had an erection and they rubbed against each other. My wife was shocked by how big it felt, though she didn't touch it with her hands...at least that's what she told me. She stopped before it went further but every time she tells me that story, I cum almost immediately.

Beyond the dildo, the other thing that's made her lustful of BBC is talking with several of her friends. Turns out, that she has 3 Asian and 2 white girlfriends who have had a lot of experience with black cock sex. Two of them are currently cheating on their white husbands with BBC and the others still crave a large, thick black dick. ALL of them suggested that she try a black dick especially if I was supportive of it.

We are in the NJ/NY area and slowly exploring how we can make our BBC fantasy into reality.

Do you have any suggestions??

Attachments

• 2b4a0997.jpg
    2b4a0997.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 2ce2a19c.jpg
    2ce2a19c.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 2e0a485f.jpg
    2e0a485f.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 2f4ca91a.jpg
    2f4ca91a.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 29bed522.jpg
    29bed522.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 312d1838.jpg
    312d1838.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 338cf284.jpg
    338cf284.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 34
I’m in North Jersey. Send Me a message..let’s talk more about that Hot Wife of yours

I wasn't sure how she was going to react to a big black dildo when I first bought it.

The night of the big reveal, I tied my wife up and rubbed that large dildo all over her body. She was blindfolded so didn't know about the color. She just knew about the size, which was quite larger than my white dick. When I took her blindfold off during mid fuck, she came immediately when she saw it was a black dick fucking her little Asian pussy. Needless to say, she loved it from the beginning and I've been fucking her with black dildos ever since.

She told me about one of her black coworkers, Al, who has been hitting on her for years. My wife knows he has a big dick because her married friend at work slept with him and told her all about his monster dick. He's propositioned my wife numerous times to get a hotel and she confessed that her pussy got wet every time. She almost went with him after a company happy hour one night. They were both ******* and ended up on the dance floor together and before she knew it, Al had an erection and they rubbed against each other. My wife was shocked by how big it felt, though she didn't touch it with her hands...at least that's what she told me. She stopped before it went further but every time she tells me that story, I cum almost immediately.

Beyond the dildo, the other thing that's made her lustful of BBC is talking with several of her friends. Turns out, that she has 3 Asian and 2 white girlfriends who have had a lot of experience with black cock sex. Two of them are currently cheating on their white husbands with BBC and the others still crave a large, thick black dick. ALL of them suggested that she try a black dick especially if I was supportive of it.

We are in the NJ/NY area and slowly exploring how we can make our BBC fantasy into reality.

So she does know that you are here posting these pics and telling this story?

I swear these are the most unbelievable shits I’ve ever seen. Weak men will do anything to get their rocks off. Pathetic

Let me come help

Back