My 1st experience with A cuck couple

In the past met up with couples where the hubby/bf liked to watch me with their wife/gf. One couple in particular I used to meet up with were a lovely couple but due to them becoming parents, we have not played for some time. I remember going to their house for the very 1st time and as I entered, they were having this massive debate about the Chernobyl disaster and she was on the verge of tears. I was asking myself what I had got myself into. She apologised and explained that David always seemed to win or make it seem like he was always right when arguing. She came and sat down on the sofa next to me with David sitting opposite and before you knew it, she unzipped my jeans and was giving me a blow job with David playing with himself. I then took off my boxers and the girlfriend and I were having sex on the sofa. Whilst I was thrusting her she'd look behind her towards David playing with himself.

After a while we went upstairs to the main bedroom where David stood by the side of the bed playing with himself watching me have sex with his girlfriend ( now wife ). He also crouched down at the end of the bed watching me thrust my cock into her. At the end of the night, he slept downstairs on the sofa and the girlfriend and I slept in the main bedroom.

In the morning we had breakfast and I went to buy cigarettes for them. When I returned, he went back to sleep on the sofa and we continued upstairs having sex.

It was a wonderful night and what made it even better was the fact that they were such a lovely couple. I haven't met them in a while because they now have a baby and are focussing more on raising her but we are in contact on facebook. I was even invited to their wedding but unfortunately could not make it.

My compliments! You handled the situation well and obviously provided what both of them needed. Perhaps at some point in the future you can resume your relationship with the couple.
It would have been good to have continued but their ******* is their priority which I can well understand. Seriously good times though. I also remember meeting them in a crowded pub with their friends, none of which I had met in my life and she greeted me with a kiss on the lips. I was like ' Wow !' ( in my head ) I then went to say hello to David at the bar who was getting the drinks in. When the bar closed, she was holding my hand in the street and it actually looked like David was the third wheel.

You sound like an amazing BBC bull
I just went with the flow. When I was waiting for her to come upstairs to the bedroom, I could hear her saying to David '...but I don't want to get pregnant.' He was like 'You won't, you have gone past your cycle .' She was fine after that. While I was fucking her, she was telling me to call her a bitch and a slut whilst David was standing by the side playing with himself.

I just went with the flow. When I was waiting for her to come upstairs to the bedroom, I could hear her saying to David '...but I don't want to get pregnant.' He was like 'You won't, you have gone past your cycle .' She was fine after that. While I was fucking her, she was telling me to call her a bitch and a slut whilst David was standing by the side playing with himself.
Did she usually get off by being called dirty names, or was that different for the night?

Did she usually avoid sex with you during her fertile days?

Did she usually get off by being called dirty names, or was that different for the night?

Did she usually avoid sex with you during her fertile days?
Really not sure if she avoided her fertile days but guessing it is something that turned David on. She definitely got off being called names on that night. On other occasions I did not call her names

Really not sure if she avoided her fertile days but guessing it is something that turned David on. She definitely got off being called names on that night. On other occasions I did not call her names
Perhaps something about the preliminary environment of the bar preceding sex at home put her in a different mood than usual. You mentioned the kiss at the bar; were you affectionate with her in other ways before going home with them for sex?

Perhaps something about the preliminary environment of the bar preceding sex at home put her in a different mood than usual. You mentioned the kiss at the bar; were you affectionate with her in other ways before going home with them for sex?
Meeting at the bar was the second meet. I was very mindful of her friends at the bar, so I was acting in a platonic way just having a laugh and joining in the conversation.

My very 1st meet was when she wanted me to call her names with me cumming on her stomach.

Meeting at the bar was the second meet. I was very mindful of her friends at the bar, so I was acting in a platonic way just having a laugh and joining in the conversation.

My very 1st meet was when she wanted me to call her names with me cumming on her stomach.
Interesting! Perhaps you satisfied that fetish the first time.

Back