My “pussy turn on” transition…

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
As a cuckold extremely happy very much living this lifestyle with a wife who loves it like me and wants to make all my cuckold fantasies cum true regardless how crazy some may seem to her……I’ve fully transitioned when it comes to seeing her naked visually. In my younger years, I use to think about looking down and watching her suck my little dick, cumming my tiny loads on her face….I use to love to look at her pussy and think about fucking her.

now, When I see her naked, I think about how good she looks with a black man’s hands groping all over her. How good she looks stroking a bbc in her little hands, how good her tits look juggling when she’s bent over sucking their cocks and getting fucked. Now, when I look at her pussy, I see a little pink set of lips and enlarged clit that lust for big black cocks. I see that pussy I married 36 years ago and get turned on thinking about how slutty it is now for big black cocks! I get turned on thinking about how pleased that pussy is now and how it was built for this all along the way she can handle them all balls deep and how they make her cum so hard just from penetration. I realize, as much as I was born a cuckold, she was born a big black cock slut cuckoldress.

this pussy I pursued, greedily kept for my own the first half of our marriage as she now says had I pushed for this all along, she would have caved way back before we married, absolutely is in LOVE with BBC’s! And I love it!

1657379373238.jpeg

1657379431382.jpeg
1657379456126.jpeg
1657379486936.jpeg
1657379527776.jpeg

1657379584990.jpeg

1657379618076.jpeg

1657379691305.jpeg

As a cuckold extremely happy very much living this lifestyle with a wife who loves it like me and wants to make all my cuckold fantasies cum true regardless how crazy some may seem to her……I’ve fully transitioned when it comes to seeing her naked visually. In my younger years, I use to think about looking down and watching her suck my little dick, cumming my tiny loads on her face….I use to love to look at her pussy and think about fucking her.

now, When I see her naked, I think about how good she looks with a black man’s hands groping all over her. How good she looks stroking a bbc in her little hands, how good her tits look juggling when she’s bent over sucking their cocks and getting fucked. Now, when I look at her pussy, I see a little pink set of lips and enlarged clit that lust for big black cocks. I see that pussy I married 36 years ago and get turned on thinking about how slutty it is now for big black cocks! I get turned on thinking about how pleased that pussy is now and how it was built for this all along the way she can handle them all balls deep and how they make her cum so hard just from penetration. I realize, as much as I was born a cuckold, she was born a big black cock slut cuckoldress.

this pussy I pursued, greedily kept for my own the first half of our marriage as she now says had I pushed for this all along, she would have caved way back before we married, absolutely is in LOVE with BBC’s! And I love it!

View attachment 5232000

View attachment 5232001
View attachment 5232003
View attachment 5232005
View attachment 5232018

View attachment 5232021

View attachment 5232026

View attachment 5232029
What a funtastic clit .

View attachment 5232000

View attachment 5232001
View attachment 5232003
View attachment 5232005
View attachment 5232018

View attachment 5232021

View attachment 5232026

View attachment 5232029
What a wonderful transition of your mindset, and progression for you. What thoughts arise for you when you see her rear end, or naked chest? I read a comment from one fortunate cuckold who had not been granted the privilege, or joy of seeing his wife naked for eleven years.

What a wonderful transition of your mindset, and progression for you. What thoughts arise for you when you see her rear end, or naked chest? I read a comment from one fortunate cuckold who had not been granted the privilege, or joy of seeing his wife naked for eleven years.

I see my wife naked all the time, she loves being nude. I see her pretty face and imagine a big load of cum dripping off it, I see her tits and think about all the black hands, cocks and their cum that have been all over them…..I see her ass and imagine her getting fucked hard doggy style or standing and bent over the bed taking that black cock deep, her ass jiggling with every stoke when he slams it home balls deep…..or him slapping her ass and leaving a red hand print….all things we both love and enjoy happening to her!

My wife on the bottom with her first friend conversion over 5 years ago….they both are still doing this with black guys in my bedroom usually 4-5 times a month together to this day. Yes, I get to watch, yes, I clean up both pussies, yes, I have to sit naked in chastity the whole time, yes i suck black cock for them to completion and they both love to watch and her so aroused when I take the nut….this friend loves for me to get a facial so she can scoop every shot of cum across my face with her fingertips and have me beg to suck it off her fingers and she holds it over my mouth….she giggles and tells me I’m like a little baby bird in a nest getting a worm from his momma, the way I beg and suck her fingers so clean each time she dangles them over my mouth dripping a big wad of white cum!

View attachment IMG_2472.MOV

View attachment 5232000

View attachment 5232001
View attachment 5232003
View attachment 5232005
View attachment 5232018

View attachment 5232021

View attachment 5232026

View attachment 5232029
What a fantastic set of photos!

My wife on the bottom with her first friend conversion over 5 years ago….they both are still doing this with black guys in my bedroom usually 4-5 times a month together to this day. Yes, I get to watch, yes, I clean up both pussies, yes, I have to sit naked in chastity the whole time, yes i suck black cock for them to completion and they both love to watch and her so aroused when I take the nut….this friend loves for me to get a facial so she can scoop every shot of cum across my face with her fingertips and have me beg to suck it off her fingers and she holds it over my mouth….she giggles and tells me I’m like a little baby bird in a nest getting a worm from his momma, the way I beg and suck her fingers so clean each time she dangles them over my mouth dripping a big wad of white cum!

View attachment 5233144
Such a perfectly hot vid and just the way it should be:)

View attachment 5233144
I am so jealous! Thanks for sharing.

I see my wife naked all the time, she loves being nude. I see her pretty face and imagine a big load of cum dripping off it, I see her tits and think about all the black hands, cocks and their cum that have been all over them…..I see her ass and imagine her getting fucked hard doggy style or standing and bent over the bed taking that black cock deep, her ass jiggling with every stoke when he slams it home balls deep…..or him slapping her ass and leaving a red hand print….all things we both love and enjoy happening to her!
Well said! It looks like she is well taken care of. 😍♠️

We have been married 28 years. We started about a year ago. Now I’m definitely a total cuck. I love seeing her getting fucked. And I love seeing the other men cum inside her. I love eating her just fucked pussy. I’m hooked.

Attachments

• 2875DC52-7AC4-4D48-BBA1-B528D03AFE18.jpeg
    2875DC52-7AC4-4D48-BBA1-B528D03AFE18.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 9711FF00-F87B-44D8-B712-107CF5B451EC.jpeg
    9711FF00-F87B-44D8-B712-107CF5B451EC.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 57
Back