Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
my guess is that you are the true indicator of who is an Arab and who isn't? So you know even better than Arabs themselves? :LOL: Gimme a break!
And yet he is right. For convenience, I tend to call the North Africans in the videos I post as "Arabs", but in reality they are not. If they consider themselves as such, it is because they have been culturally Arabized.

When we look at the Lebanon for instance we see a country in which traditionally muslim, christian and jewish populations are living side by side with no major problems. The politic system is built upon a tri-fold representation of the people and it's been stable for a rather long time now. And that doesn't seem to change even though an influx of Syrian refugees who are mostly muslims and make about 40% of the country's population today.

Sometimes I think it's almost laughable when some folks in European and Northern American countries start to cry over 1% to 2% immigration and believe everybody wants to come to those countries when in reality migration mostly happens to neighboring countries or countries within the region of the originating country of emmigration. - Nothing close to the 40% a small county like the Lebanon has to face. :LOL: Do the reality-check! ;)
Lebanon is stable? Where have you been? Hezballah runs the government.

Because man can drag woman but woman can’t that first scand men back on the days goes to wars and fights one of the reasons and there is more but don’t bring this here it’s not a religions meeting
NO its not its about valuing your partner in a relationship as an equal not a possesion.

And yet he is right. For convenience, I tend to call the North Africans in the videos I post as "Arabs", but in reality they are not. If they consider themselves as such, it is because they have been culturally Arabized.
So you like to group up bunch of people based on what? "Oh, that guy looks black. He must be black." when in reality the guy may be Papua New Guinean, Latino etc. Grouping up people like that is racist at best.
I think Northern African Egyptians and Amazigh people would love to have a chat. Or Iranian people. Or the Turkic peoples (Turkish, Azeris, Syrian Turkmen, and Iraqi Turkmen). Maybe even Jews? Or Druze?

Reality check.

So you like to group up bunch of people based on what? "Oh, that guy looks black. He must be black." when in reality the guy may be Papua New Guinean, Latino etc. Grouping up people like that is racist at best.
I think Northern African Egyptians and Amazigh people would love to have a chat. Or Iranian people. Or the Turkic peoples (Turkish, Azeris, Syrian Turkmen, and Iraqi Turkmen). Maybe even Jews? Or Druze?

Reality check.

Hmmm, I think you're trying to tell me things. But since I absolutely don't see where you're coming from and I don't see any connection to the topic of the thread, I'm going to kindly ask you to ignore me. But it was nice to remind me of your existence.

What I say here also applies to other people, I don't have an infinite amount of time to devote to this forum, so please spare me superfluous discussions that are not directly related to the topic of sexual race relations.

Last edited:
Back