Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's the point of this thread? Pu$$y is pu$$y and d!ck is d!ck. No matter the religion of the person attached to it. :LOL: Ain't this an adult/sex forum? 🤔 Seems like people are using any venue they can get to for their propaganda. 🤮

For me religion based sex, it’s like race play, not something that is noble or shows a better side of human nature but the taboo is the fun… as ping as it’s in the game… the moment it oversteps and I think someone actually has a bigoted view they can go F themselves, I’m out… but as a kinky game… I’m in.

"I'm not going to say that my wife prefers to fuck with Arabs but she remembers the one who fucked her at 40. He was 25 years old and had just been hired by the company. The flirt was very fast, he quickly understood that he could fuck her. He was not gentle and dominated her well. He didn't even ask her if he should put on a condom and put her on straight without foreplay and then cum inside her. Without thanks."
It sounds like the Mozambican guy currently fucking my wife. He doesn't speak much to her and pretty much ignores me all the way.

From goats to children. The religious are inferior beings in intellect. The religious are the perfect slaves of their priests who instigate them against Humanity. Phlegm on all religions
The problem, when a religion is taken away from a people, is that it begins to degenerate. We could even put forward the hypothesis that religion with its prohibitions is the necessary condition to prevent any human society from regressing to a pure a.nimal society based solely on the relationship of power and domination. Individuals who wish as a priority to emancipate themselves from religions are indeed often the most intelligent, but only because they wish to put their malice at the exclusive service of their material enjoyment, most often by taking advantage of the facilities of a banking and financial system making it possible to get rich with the money or work of others. Only religions have this capacity to impose limits on the carnivorous appetites of man and to hold the race of men who lives on man. Kiss.

Last edited:
The problem, when a religion is taken away from a people, is that it begins to degenerate. We could even put forward the hypothesis that religion with its prohibitions is the necessary condition to prevent any human society from regressing to a pure a.nimal society based solely on the relationship of power and domination. Individuals who wish as a priority to emancipate themselves from religions are indeed often the most intelligent, but only because they wish to put their malice at the exclusive service of their material enjoyment, most often by taking advantage of the facilities of a banking and financial system making it possible to get rich with the money or work of others. Only religions have this capacity to impose limits on the carnivorous appetites of man and to hold the race of man who lives on man. Kiss.
I’m obviously atheist but Islam is kinda superior to other religions with no doubts

I’m obviously atheist but Islam is kinda superior to other religions with no doubts
Let's say that when I wrote my message, I mainly had christianism in mind. After all depends on what you call superior. But indeed, where christianism is a religion of compassion for the weaks and the victims, islam is a religion of domination for the strongs. The tragedy of christianism will certainly have been to collapse as a ritual practice among the peoples of the West while printing an indelible mark of compassion in our hearts for the marginalized, to the point of leading us to value all those who are the most deviants within our societies. We will not have been able to put a limit to our deadly compassion. Nothing can now make our civilization desirable (apart from our women and our material wealth), for them as well as for us. Your message is the proof of the spontaneous attraction to strength and domination. It is no coincidence if the spectacle of the conquest of our females contains an irrepressible sexual power. Few people have any idea of the considerable number of European men who, when it becomes socially acceptable, will end up converting, if only to regain control of their women and to rediscover the warmth of a human community forever dissolved by the advent of liberal society.

Back