Muslim Bulls for white wives

How do you feel about having a Muslim Bull for your white wife?

• That's so hot!

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • Interesting

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Won't mind it

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Not for us

Votes: 19 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're not Muslim if you're taking part of an adultery lifestyle unless you mean Middle Eastern or Asian. Can we stop reffering to Muslims as a race of people.

You're not Muslim if you're taking part of an adultery lifestyle unless you mean Middle Eastern or Asian. Can we stop reffering to Muslims as a race of people.
We are Muslim and have been in the lifestyle for about five years. We know several other Muslim couples in the lifestyle as well. There are many Christian and Jewish couples in the lifestyle, for that matter. Are you saying that only atheists and agnostics can be in the lifestyle?

We are Muslim and have been in the lifestyle for about five years. We know several other Muslim couples in the lifestyle as well. There are many Christian and Jewish couples in the lifestyle, for that matter. Are you saying that only atheists and agnostics can be in the lifestyle?
Yes I am in fact because there's no rules they have to follow to feel guilty of sin. I was talking talking about this in a Christian thread too. If you do identify as Muslim then you're a bad Muslim follower knowing very well you can't have sex outside your marriage and cuckolding and adultery lifestyle violates many of Muhammad's and Allah's teachings.

Yes I am in fact because there's no rules they have to follow to feel guilty of sin. I was talking talking about this in a Christian thread too. If you do identify as Muslim then you're a bad Muslim follower knowing very well you can't have sex outside your marriage and cuckolding and adultery lifestyle violates many of Muhammad's and Allah's teachings.

Why do you care? We are a catholic married couple. We don't follow word for word but we still believe in our faith.
If a Muslim man woman or couple enjoys this lifestyle good for then. We've met Jewish couples along with conservative christans (not in the bedroom) and many other fine people who believe or don't believe in something.

Why do you care? We are a catholic married couple. We don't follow word for word but we still believe in our faith.
If a Muslim man woman or couple enjoys this lifestyle good for then. We've met Jewish couples along with conservative christans (not in the bedroom) and many other fine people who believe or don't believe in something.
Why do religious people have to justify their sins instead of admitting what their doing is very wrong according to their faith? This is the mentality that breeds religious hypocrisy.

How can people claim to be a follower of a religion if they refuse to follow the rules? You don't just pick and choose what you want to follow if it's believed a deity is what you have to do to be saved.

Why do religious people have to justify their sins instead of admitting what their doing is very wrong according to their faith? This is the mentality that breeds religious hypocrisy.

How can people claim to be a follower of a religion if they refuse to follow the rules? You don't just pick and choose what you want to follow if it's believed a deity is what you have to do to be saved.

Have no clue. I believe every person picks and chooses things that fit their need at that time. Religious or non religious.
But once again why do care about this. Hypocrisy to you might be others fun.

Have no clue. I believe every person picks and chooses things that fit their need at that time. Religious or non religious.
But once again why do care about this. Hypocrisy to you might be others fun.
I just hate hypocrites. Claim to believe in a God and spiritual as much as you want but if you claim to be a religious follower of a list of religious laws to follow only to not follow that goes against your sexual lifestyle than you're not a true believer. If they admit they're not true believers but religious in name or in culture only than I wouldn't have a problem with it.

But don't justify your sins when I can quote verses that goes against what your preaching to me.

I just hate hypocrites. Claim to believe in a God and spiritual as much as you want but if you claim to be a religious follower of a list of religious laws to follow only to not follow that goes against your sexual lifestyle than you're not a true believer. If they admit they're not true believers but religious in name or in culture only than I wouldn't have a problem with it.
But don't justify your sins when I can quote verses that goes against what your preaching to me.

Are you religious? People can do whatever they want. Either way why would you care what they do?

Are you religious? People can do whatever they want. Either way why would you care what they do?
I'm not religious I have nothing to feel guilty about.

I don't have a problem per se but I don't understand how they claim to be this religious title and practice an adulterous lifestyle. I'm curious how they defend this.

Ok understandable. The great thing nobody has to give you a reason or not to anything you see wrong. Because it's other peoples lives not yours.
If you know verses from different religious texts and you mention that it just seems your loading up to inflict your point and opinion on someone else.

How about this in the end. Even for a religious & political nutjobs with their opinions on other people. Just keep it to your and themselves.

Ok understandable. The great thing nobody has to give you a reason or not to anything you see wrong. Because it's other peoples lives not yours.
If you know verses from different religious texts and you mention that it just seems your loading up to inflict your point and opinion on someone else.

How about this in the end. Even for a religious & political nutjobs with their opinions on other people. Just keep it to your and themselves.
I didn't reply to anyone in the beginning. I just stated my opinion on something. If anyone wants to reply to me justifying their actions then I'm gonna question them and give them my opinion on it. I'm not going up to anyone instigating a debate, I'm just freely expressing my opinion anonymously.

Amen! You got it right it is no one s business, only the people who are living the way they want.:bounce:

Back