Muslim Bulls for white wives

How do you feel about having a Muslim Bull for your white wife?

• That's so hot!

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • Interesting

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Won't mind it

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Not for us

Votes: 19 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes I am in fact because there's no rules they have to follow to feel guilty of sin. I was talking talking about this in a Christian thread too. If you do identify as Muslim then you're a bad Muslim follower knowing very well you can't have sex outside your marriage and cuckolding and adultery lifestyle violates many of Muhammad's and Allah's teachings.

Are you sure they aren't commanded to subjugate the women of non-believers?

The whole idea of a “Muslim” bull fucking my girlfriend is hot but only to certain point.

The fact of the matter is that a white guy with a tiny cock could still technically be a Muslim so it’s not so much the beliefs of the bull, however If a black Muslim bull wanted to have her then I’d have no argument at all.

Generally if he has a massive cock and he’s an understanding bull I couldn’t care less what his religion is.

Muslim its not race... its a religion. Religion its not sexy, big NOT sexy.
Hey, I agree with you that religion is not sexy. However Muslims are people and they also share a cultural aspect that is not only about religion.

And most importantly according to this survey here, alot of people find the idea of inviting a Muslim man to their marriage exciting.

Hey, I agree with you that religion is not sexy. However Muslims are people and they also share a cultural aspect that is not only about religion.

And most importantly according to this survey here, alot of people find the idea of inviting a Muslim man to their marriage exciting.
There is milions of white muslims in the world.
Culture is more on nationality than religion.

Back