Muslim Bulls for white wives

How do you feel about having a Muslim Bull for your white wife?

• That's so hot!

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • Interesting

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Won't mind it

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Not for us

Votes: 19 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have encountered a number of couples who are excited by the idea of our subject here. Interested to hear what cples think.
Muslim or non muslim, it should not make any difference as such but because Muslim community by and large very conservative & because it is a big taboo factor in Muslim community, either Muslim bull or Muslim cuck who shares their muslim wife is turn on for many people i guess

I agree with you religion should never matter but there are people who consider it a turn on due to the taboo and stigma associated with a conservative religion like Islam. My bull had shared me with few of his friends that are Muslim and I really enjoyed with what they are not because they are from a particular religion.
Another thing is that I do have a fetish towards uncut cocks, I feel a bit sad to hear that Muslims and jews cut of thier foreskins.
We are Muslim couple so I know what exactly you mean. My wife gets lot of attention just because of this taboo effect & but later on they just want to meet her again & aain because of her affectionate & very cooperative behaviour in bed

I love to have/ watch my white wife being taken and fucked by other men. Regardless of colour or religious beliefs. So long as all involved get enjoyment then so be it. I have been a cuckold for at least 10 years now and both of us have got so much from our life style, yes I know it is not to everyone s taste but the lifestyle has brought us closer than ever so to answer your point we would have no problems with it.

In being a white wife, It is not only a tremendous turn on in that..Again..It is inevitably a focus of not just domination -it IS about the "power". on what we have with one another in bed. With a veil of mighty attraction focusing on our wonderful enjoyments we have FOR each other-not differences over land or money.It is between two people instead of two nations. And one hell of a lot more fun and rewarding in that at the ascension and peak of orgasm, who really gives a damn of who worships what or who-because let's really be real. They both worship each other.

Back